Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Final Trailer

A MUST-SEE STORY!! I'm gonna try to publish it sometime this year... it's called "FINAL ADVENTURE." The story revolves around four best friends at a boarding school that disappear...

Chapter 2 - Final Trailer

Chapter 2 - Final Trailer


Final Adventure Trailers



Trailer #2



Rocko plays around with his sword and gets it stuck into a tree. Suddenly an ogre appears and he whispers, “why me…”



The scene changes to show Daré and Jack in similar looking uniforms as if they joined a group. Neko walks into a forest scene and she's talking to somebody, “Brother… if you want to find Rocko, you have to trust that he'll arrive in his own time.”



Daré runs into a tree and Jack holds out a shield shouting, “Daré and I will punish you!”



“Correction…” Daré says as he's still on the floor from running into a tree. “YOU will punish them.”



“Get up, lazy head!!” Jack shouts as he kicks Daré who's still on the floor. “Never mind, I'll deal with them.”



“Ow…” Daré says.



The next scene shows Rocko holding up his sword, looking into the sky as if something's falling from it. “Run, Neko!” He shouts.



The scene changes to show the boarding school again and a few flashes of unfamiliar faces such as a blonde-haired girl, a trio of boys, fairies, and mermaids. Neko looks at somebody that looks exactly like her and it's that “brother” she was talking to. “And here Rocko comes.”



Exciting music plays as the silver letters say “Final Adventure…”



(THIS IS THE LAST TRAILER!! REAL STORY'S FIRST CHAPTER COMING UP IN BETWEEN APRIL 4 TO APRIL 6, 2006!! YAY!!!!!!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment