Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Difference

Drabble. JJDrake. Once in a while change is good.

Chapter 1 - Difference

Chapter 1 - Difference

Warnings: Shounen-ai: JJxDrake

Disclaimer: I own them not.

A/N: The Second of the Valentine’s Drabbles I wrote for my friends.

Difference
It was that ever dreaded day of February Fourteenth, come again to put those without loversthrough one hell of a day.
Drake sat sighing in his office, thinking with much anxiety of all the past years, each spentwith a different girlfriend. However, this year would be a first for the detective. He would not bebegging before whichever pitying colleague who would listen to him to take his shift so he couldrun to buy a cheap box of chocolates and partially withering half-dozen roses for his girl. Norwould he wake up in a bed with a woman in his arms, smelling of perfume and whatever liquorthey had downed the previous night. Things were entirely new for Drake this year, which broughtout another sigh.
The door slamming shattered his melodramatic thoughts. Soon a pair of lips pressedawkwardly against his, as a body wrapped its arms around him from behind. Drake smiled,knowing exactly who had started this upside-down kiss.
“Happy Valentine’s Day Dra-aake! You coming to my apartment?”
“Sure thing JJ,” Drake stood while grabbing his jacket and keys. This day, this year may bedifferent, but never had he thought it wouldn’t be better.
 
~fin~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on October 27, 2007, 1:51:29 PM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitry... Uh... I'm confused...