Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enemy

Drabble. KradxDark. Despite all their wishes, they would always be enemies.

Chapter 1 - Enemy

Chapter 1 - Enemy
Warning: Shounen-ai.
Pairing: Krad x Dark
Disclaimer: Still not mine.
 
Enemy
Dark! DARK! What are you doing?!’ Daisuke was shouting desperately; thephantom thief couldn’t think. It didn’t matter. Daisuke, the Niwas, the art. Nothing wasimportant, besides him. He was a devil that plagued Dark’s mind, and yet his angel aswell; with golden hair and pure white wings.
Dark run!’
“No,” he simply refused; standing instead with purpose as he waited for his nemesisand his lover.
Whoosh. A stroke of soft white feathers created wind that swept the strands of Dark’shair into a gentle dance. The blonde landed before him, a slight smile tilting his lips toone side, making his face seem slightly unbalanced.
“You came,” Krad’s tone remained unreadable.
“Of course.”
“Just like a faithful puppy,” the demon’s thin hand reached to caress shadow coloredhair, while the other arm encircled Dark’s waist, pulling him close, until they were bothsurrounded by a blanket of colorless feathers. It was warm; Dark felt protected; separatedfrom everything. He could no longer hear Dasiuke’s angry protests, yet he was certain theboy was still screaming.
Krad softly brought their lips together, his arms tightening around the thief’s waist asfingers skilled at stealing entwined with several strands of golden hair. They were safewithin the white cocoon.
Then it was cold once again, as Dark was sharply pulled from the blonde by two pairsof hands. The thief could only watch as he was unwillingly taken from Krad, the blondereturned the mournful look Dark was sure his own face mirrored.
Thankfully Mom and Grandpa came, I didn’t know what…’
Dark didn’t’ care. He looked at his hands, noticing the long slivers of gold stillclutched between his long fingers.

To the world, they would always be enemies.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment