Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ...

a story of a girl named Raven who is whisked away by pirates. She soon learns a new trade away from her abusive father. But what happens when he finds her?

Chapter 1 - ...

Chapter 1 - ...
PROLOGUE
Raven ran down the moonlit street, her jet black hair flying all over the place. Her white dress ripped open in the back where a whip had claimed her many times. There were many deep wounds some old and some new. The new ones from that very night bled small crimson streams that flowed down to her waist. Raven picked up speed often stumbling along the way because tears blurred her vision. Never again would she return to her abusive father, never. She had been hurt by him for the last time.
Raven tripped and fell landing in a muddy puddle. This turned her dress from white and red to brown. But Raven got up quickly and didn't bother to fix her petty coat, which was getting too heavy for its own good. When she finally got to the wharf she tripped and fell again this time in front of a tavern.
"Wha' we got here?'' asked a heavily drunken voice.
"Loo's to me like a mud flowr.'' said another voice laughing.
Raven looked up to see two scurvy looking men both in very dirty tan breeches, worn cream crew shirts and tattered old cloaks. Raven didn't bother to use proper English because she knew the pirates would only bother her more.
"Get away from me ye bloody pirates." she said angrily lifting herself off the ground.
"Ooo. She a feisty one aint she." said the drunken pirate
"We can get a lot o' money offa this one. Look at 'er back. She be a slave." said the second pirate
"Aye she be a pretty slave then." said the drunken pirate while he caressed her arm
"Get ye bloody 'ands offa me." said Raven
"We could always sell 'er off to the slave traders." said the second pirate ignoring Raven
"Or we can give 'er to the Cap'n and e'll think o summat." said the drunken pirate
"Tha' sounds like a mighty good plan to me mate." said the second pirate "Let's get 'er back to the Blood Keel."
Raven gasped as one of the pirates lifted her up and put her on his shoulder. She cursed and ranted and threatened for them to put her down but there was no avail.
"How can so many fowl words come out of a pretty thing as ye poppet." laughed the drunken pirate as he carried Raven up the gang plank of a large ship.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_and_Toons on March 17, 2004, 2:57:00 PM

Anime_and_Toons on
Anime_and_Toonsi have been waiting so long. update already!!!!