Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge:Of shadows and blood

Hope is a normal girl adopted by the keeper of the forest...or so she thought. When Hope finds out her true origin, that of an Elf she sets out to find herself in the world that is slowly falling into the darkness. When she meet up with a mysterious

Chapter 1 - Prolouge:Of shadows and blood

Chapter 1 - Prolouge:Of shadows and blood
It was a quiet night, the moon shone through the forest ceeling, casting shadows around the two elves that rode on horseback. The only things to be heard were the sounds of the horses hooves troting along a worn trail and the quiet murmering of a sleeping baby.
Hidden far up ahead of the elves was an evil vile creature, Saret. His red orange hair hung loosely in his face and his orange eyes misted over red with blood lust. He knew of the fair folk that came his way and he knew of their fate that he had written himself. His hand quivvered on the hilt of his sword. He impatiently unsheathed it and examined the orange blade. He drew his finger across it and the sword summoned his blood. He licked his black blood off of the blade and crouched into the shadows. It wouldnt be long soon.
Rayre didnt like the silence of the forest. He felt uncomfortable and suspicious. His wife Eaev rode beside him sensing his uneasyness she tapped into his mind.
-Dont worry we are almost there. Waeroe is only a half a league away.-
Rayre looked at his wife his amber eyes full of worry.
-I sense trouble.- was all he sent to her mind.
Eave looked down at her daughter. She hated the wretched spell that she had to put on her. Her daughter looked human because of it. She only did it because Rayre insisted that it would be reversed after the danger passed. The childs hair was a dark red-brown instead of its crimson and silver, her eyes were blue instead of their violet. To Eave this child looked nothing of hers.
A rustle in the bushes made both Eave and Rayre to stop their horses and look around. Another rustle, Rayre unsheathed his sword and Eaev pulled out her bow and fixed an arrow. The child was safely tucked away in a pouch on the side of the horse. Rayre got off his horse and stepped towards a very large bush. That was a fatal mistake on his part. An arrow wizzed out of the bush and buried its self deep in his chest killing him instantly. Saret stepped out from the cover of the bush and laughed. Eaev still shocked from her husbands instantainious death just sat upon her horse. Saret slapped the backside of Rayre's horse and it sped off. He looked at Eaev with blood misty eyes and she pulled back her arrow and sent it into his shoulder. Saret just smiled and look at the pretty elven woman.
"Give me the child!" he demanded in a raspy voice
Eaev only noched another arrow and sat upon her horse cursing in an ancient language.
"So be it. This refusal will lead to your death." Saret replied
Quick as lightning Saret was next to Eaev pulling her from the horse. Eaev fell to the ground and Saret pulled her up by her scarlet and silver hair.
He slid his sword into her back and listened to her scream. Metallic crimson blood poued out of her from the fresh wound. Eaev pulled out of Sarets grasp and uttered an ancient word,
"Soryl aere!"
A blast of red flames came from her fingertips and hit Saret. Saret screamed and fell to the ground, black blood gushing from his stomach. He managed to slip a dagger out of his belt before losing concienceness. Hi vision was blurry and it was starting to get dark. But he threw the dagger as hard as he could.
Saret would never know of his sick accomplishment because he fell dead before he got the satisfaction of the sound of an elven maid falling dead to the forest floor. The disguised elven baby stirred slightly in her protective carrier and snoozed on never knowing of the horrible deed that Saret had accomplished.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dragon_Buster on May 29, 2005, 1:52:34 AM

Dragon_Buster on
Dragon_BusterWell, that was pretty cool, but lengthen them chappies a bit longer.
Uh...Juzlovnsora, you're a writer on FF.net? So, what's your username? Oh yeah,look out for Magnum Chaos(that's me)'s stories.

DMHveggie on April 6, 2005, 10:10:23 AM

DMHveggie on
DMHveggieWhy it's not spaced is because of the new formatt FC recieved. It screwed up most of the fanfiction that were written on the site. It's not RoseDagger's fault.

Anyways, I hope that you keep writing this. Keep the story up.

Juzlovnsora on June 24, 2004, 11:13:52 PM

Juzlovnsora on
JuzlovnsoraWOW now i know why it is called Silver Blood. Great job it was very descriptive, but at some points it was a little confusing. I think you should put a space in-between everything i think that would probably help. I know this was only the prolouge but you should always make your chapters longer then this one because people don't always like short chapters....i've learned that on FictionPress.com and Fanfiction.net. Great story i will keep checking in it is going ot my faves. Well B~bye

~~~*Me

P.S will you please read my story...