Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Where am I?

This story is based on a RP that Ramuk, Lily Rocher, and i did the other night. It is also based on Alice in Wonderland.

Chapter 1 - Where am I?

Chapter 1 - Where am I?


Angeni in Death-Land

By: Rosemarie_luvs_Danny

Based on: Alice in Wonderland



It was a warm summer day. Rose McClane was wearing a black dress with ripped edges and a hat, like the one you see women wearing at funerals. She was kneeling over her parent's grave. Her guitar was in her arms as she played a soft melody. “That is a beautiful melody, Rose”, said Ramuk as he appeared to Rose's right. She stopped instantly and tilted her head to the right. She looked straight at him. Rick was sitting behind the weeping willow. He was trying to listen to their conversation.

Meanwhile, Angeni Helana came into the cemetery in Alice's clothes. She walked around and then sat down by another weeping willow not far from Rose, Ramuk, and Rick. She yawned and stretched her arms wide. “I think I'll take a nap.” Her eyes began to feel heavy. Then, in nearly a second they shut and she fell into a deep slumber.

The last thing that Angeni heard before she drifted off to sleep was Ramuk. “Rose, you know that Rick has strong feelings for you. So do I…” As Angeni slept, something strange happened. Angeni heard a voice. She woke up all of a sudden and looked around. “What? Where am I?” Then she saw a white rabbit running by. “Oh goodness. I'm late, I'm late.” The rabbit continued to exclaim. Angeni stood up and started to run after the rabbit. “Excuse me! Mr. Rabbit! Wait!”

She ends up loosing the white rabbit. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at her surroundings. “Oh no. What is this place? I'm not at home at all!” She walked around in a slightly slow manner. She ends up wondering into a huge garden of huge, black and red roses. “Wow. These flowers are gorgeous!” She wasn't looking where she was going and then happened to bump into a gothic fairy.

Angeni fell to the ground and landed on her bottom. She looked up in a startle at the gothic fairy. The dark fairy was fluttering slightly off the ground. The fairy turned around and looked at her. “What's a little girl like yourself doing in my parts of Wonderland?” The Fairy said as she crossed her arms and glared at Angeni.

Angeni's mouth dropped open wide. “Holy shoot! Rose! Is that you?” “Yeah, that's my name and don't you wear it out. So tell me,” she continues as she crosses her legs as she lands on a large black rose, “What are you doing here?” “I'm lost. I'm trying to figure out where to go”, she stuttered as she looked at Rose up and down.

“Oh, lost are you now? Well, I might be able to help you out in that department.” She fluttered down to the ground and walked up to Angeni with her hands on her sexy hips. “That is if you tell me exactly where it is that you wish to go or need to be?” Angeni blinked. “Is there someone who could help get me home?” Rose, still hands on her hips, starred into Angeni's eyes with an evil glare. “So, you want somebody to help you find your way home? Is that about right?” “Yes? So could you help me?” “I guess I could. I wouldn't want you to be wondering around my parts lost forever. The only person that could probably help you find your way home would be the Big Man himself.” “Who is the “big man”?” “Why the King of Hearts of course.” She fluttered behind the large black rose and came back out with a demon on a leash. “This is Rick, my pet demon. I take him everywhere with me.” “Where does the King of Hearts live?”, she asked as she ran her finger's through he black hair and starred at the demon. “In his castle way at the far end of what I like to call “Death-Land”. I guess I could show you.”

Rose began to flutter in the air. She starred at Angeni with an evil eye. Angeni starred at him and slowly went to pet him. Rick arched his back and began to snarl at her. “You got to let him sniff you, hun”, she said in a sarcastic voice. She held her hand up to his nose blinking. “Hey, hey, hey Rick.” He sniffed it and then nuzzled his nose under her hand. Rose showed a small smile. “Well let's get going, chicky.”

Angeni petted Rick and giggled. “Alright.” Rose landed on the ground and walked along side of Angeni with Rick's leash in her right hand. As they walked, Angeni looked around Wonderland. Then, she heard what seemed to be laughter. She was startled. Rick starts to growl in the direction of the laughter. As they kept walking, the laughter grew louder and louder. “Easy Rick. Come on hun. Let me introduce you to somebody. A “friend” of mine, to be exact.”

They walked and came to a house with a yard that seemed to go on forever. Then Rose opened the gate and motioned for Angeni to enter. Angeni stepped in. Once they all three were in the yard, there was a long tea table and a man with a tall hat sitting at the table. “Ha, ha ha ha!!!” “Hey Mad Hatter, baby. What's happening?” Rose asked in a sexy voice.

Then, the Mad Hatter looked in the direction of the girls and Rick. “Rose, my dear!!!” He jumped onto the table then off and walks toward Rose, oddly to be exact. In his hand was a glass of tea. Rose got an evil grin on her face. Angeni looked at the Mad Hatter. “Ramuk? Is that you?” “I am afraid you have me confused with someone else for I am the Mad Hatter!” Then Angeni bowed. “Nice to meet you….” “What brings you ladies to my Mad House?” The Mad Hatter leans his head to the right as he gave Rose a big, crazy, evil grin.

His eyes widened. “Ooooooh!” he smiled and bowed to Angeni. “My, my! What do we have here?” “My name is Angeni Helena.” “How do you do? I'm the Mad Hatter! Hahahahahaha!!!” He jumped up on the table and then landed in his seat. “Well, come in. Come in and have a cup of tea!” Angeni sat down uneasily and looked at the Mad Hatter oddly. Then she looked at Rose, who seemed to be glaring at her. Then she looked at Rick who was rolling on the ground to get an itch.

Rose let Rick off of his leash. Right when she did, he rolled over onto his stomach and fell asleep. The Mad Hatter picked up 2 teacups and threw them in the air. When they came down, one landed in front of Angeni and the other landed in front of Rose. Then he tossed up the teakettle and it broke in half. The tea poured into the girl's glasses.

Angeni lifted the teacup to her lips, taking small sips to make sure it wasn't poisoned. Rose pointed one finger at her tea and zapped it. Her tea had a large maroon flame come up and then it turned black. Rose pointed her finger then at the sugar bowl and spooned 2 spoonfuls of sugar into her tea. “So Rose, my dear, you are going to take her to the “big guy” huh?”, asked the Mad Hatter as he took a huge gulp of his tea.

“Yeah, I guess I have no choice. I wouldn't want this girl to be wondering around Wonderland for the rest of her life and run into the “big guy” himself at the bad time.” Rose took a sip of her black tea. She had some drops drip out of the corners of her lips. Angeni looked at Rose. “Who's the “big guy”?” They ignored her. “Yeah. Wouldn't want that to happen to her. Like what happened to that other guy! Oh that was one big mess. Wouldn't you say so my dear?”

Angeni hated to be ignored. “I said WHO IS THE BIG GUY!!!!” The two looked at her. “The King of Hearts is the big guy. Don't you listen?” Rose answered and asked. “Yeah, we threw a huge party because that guy was beheaded by the King of Hearts”, replied the Mad Hatter. They both laughed an evil cackle.

Rick yawned and stumbled to his feet. Angeni's eyes widened. “Beheaded?” “I still have the head you know?” said the Mad Hatter. He pulled out of his hat a large box with a cloth over it. He walked over to Angeni and placed it on her lap. Then he pulled the cloth off and there was the head. Angeni screamed loudly then fainted. “Aww…” the Mad Hatter leaned his head to the left, “She liked it!”

Rose laughed hard along with the Mad Hatter. She stood smack dab next to him then since she was laughing so hard, she lost her balance and fell into his arms. They both continued to laugh.

A few moments later, Angeni came back to her senses. She looked at the head again and fainted once more. “I better take it away before she likes it too much.” “I'll get it.” Rose fluttered into the air and flew to the head. She picked it up and handed it back to the Mad Hatter. He stuffed it into his hat and placed his hat back onto his head.

“Baby, what would I do without you?” Rose giggled an evil giggle. Angeni came back to her senses and couldn't see the head anymore. “Can we go now? I would like to get home!” She pecked the Mad Hatter on the lips and waved goodbye. She put Rick's leash back on him and fluttered in the air. Rose held the leash in her right hand and they left.

They went into the deeper part of Wonder Land. Angeni saw many strange things. “How far do we need to go?” “If you start asking that every minute, I'll kill you! Get it?” Angeni gulped. “Got it!” They continued on their journey.



To be continued…….

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 22, 2006, 7:28:00 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14Great fic! it's really cool *favs

DarkDP on January 23, 2006, 4:56:30 PM

DarkDP on
DarkDPWhoa, pretty nice! Although I should probably get more familiar with the story of Alice in Wonderland, I'm kinda lost. Can't wait for the next chapter!! heehee!

Ramuk on January 23, 2006, 11:36:55 AM

Ramuk on
RamukGreat story, Cant wait to read the next chapter!!!