Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Off With Your Head!

This story is based on a RP that Ramuk, Lily Rocher, and i did the other night. It is also based on Alice in Wonderland.

Chapter 2 - Off With Your Head!

Chapter 2 - Off With Your Head!



Angeni and Rose continued on their journey through Wonderland to reach the King of Heart's castle. “How much further?” Angeni whined. “If you ask me that once more, I swear that I will kill you!” Rose turned and faced Angeni with her fist on fire with a flame. “No, no. Sorry about that.” The continued. Then, as they were walking, something happened. The forest became darker and darker. Then, Angeni heard a purring sound. “What was that?” she asked in shock. “How should I know? I am not the Queen of Hearts.” “There is a Queen of Hearts?” “No, the King is always looking for a queen but can never find one,” Rose said with a sigh. “You want to be the queen don't you?” “It would be actually pretty fun. I could bring hell upon this filthy place and make it my own Death land.” “Good luck with that.” Angeni heard it again. “Ok where is it coming from?” “Oh you big baby. Cheshire cat!! Stop playing games. We have company. A new comer.”

Out of the dark came the shine of a yellowish toothed grin. Then came a pair of yellow eyes. “Oh, a new comer you say? Well, well. It's been awhile since we have had a new comer in our mitts, wouldn't you say Rose?” The cat came out and sat upon a stone. Angeni gasped at the sight of the mangy cat. The cat was grey. Only looked as if it were just skin and bones. No muscle at all. “Ang., this is my best friend, besides Mad Hatter and Rick, the Cheshire Cat.” “A pleasure to meet you young lady,” he said with an evil grin upon his face. Angeni gulped. “The pleasure is all mine.” “So, where are you two ladies off to?” “The “Big Guy”. Need to get her home. Back to her own time and place.”

“Oh, well this seems to be your lucky day! The King is throwing a royal ball. He should be in the greatest of moods today, I'm sure.” He cackled. “Oh shoot I forgot all about that. Come on you little runt, we must not be late for this or I'm blaming it all on you. See you C.C.” Rose fluttered about 3 feet off the ground and waved goodbye to the cat. “Lovely to have met you,” replied Angeni. “A pleasure, Angeni Helena.” Before she could ask how he knew her full name, he was gone. “Come on you little lolly gagger. Pick up the pase before I really get pissed off. You don't want to piss me off or this face will be the last you ever see.” Angeni ran after Rose and Rick.

Not long after leaving the Cheshire Cat did they happen to run into a couple of strange creatures. They seemed familiar to Angeni, in a way. Once they came upon them, the creatures turned around. “Rose! Good to see you again girl!” They were fairies like Rose. Only these fairies weren't gothic at all. They were just normal cheery fairies. Then it struck Angeni. “Paulina? Emily? Is that you?” “How do you know our names? Who is this little runt, Rose?” “STOP CALLING ME A RUNT!” “What a temper!” remarked Emily. “What are you two doing here?” asked Rose with an evil glare upon Paulina. “Whatever we wish to do. Don't get your bat wings in a bundle!” Rose hissed at her. “Easy Rose. Let's continue on.” “Oh and where might you two be going?” asked Emily. “We are going to the K…..” Rose covered Angeni's mouth. “None of your fracking business you doges. Now if you don't mind we will be leaving now.” Rose grabbed Angeni and put her onto Rick's back.

Out shot two huge dragon wings from his back. Angeni gasped in surprisement. He flapped his wings hard and lifted off the ground with Rose aside him. They flew off into the evening sky. Angeni was laughing from enjoying the ride. Rose smiled a little smile at seeing her having so much fun. “There it is!” Rose pointed down to the castle. “Wow that's pretty big.” Rose, Rick, and Angeni flew down to the castle. “Hey, what is that?” asked Angeni.

Angeni heard something and told Rose to listen. They heard a group of what seemed to be, men, singing. They walked in the direction of the singing. When they came upon it, Angeni couldn't believe it. “They look like cards. Only men1” “Well duh. They work for the queen.” They went up to them. “What are you doing?” asked Angeni. “Well we planted white roses by mistake,” said one card. “So, we have to paint the roses red,” said another. “May I help?” They all began to paint the roses red, all except for Rick and Rose.

Angeni was having lots of fun, until it happened. Trumpets started to blare. Rose was startled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and the card men laid on the ground. Angeni did the same. Rose laid down to bow to the ruler of Wonderland.

When the other card men lined up, the king came down the line. “Dan..Dan…Danny?” Angeni exclaimed to herself. The king came to the rose bush. “Who has been painting the royal roses red?! WHO?!” the King of Hearts said. “Not I! It wasn't me!!” each of the card men said. “OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!” exclaimed the King. The card men were taken away to be beheaded. There on the ground laid Rose and Angeni. They were scared to think what could be come of them. What will happen to our little characters?



To be continued…….

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 22, 2006, 8:21:37 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14that's a another great job! the details!!

Lily_Rocher on January 29, 2006, 4:13:43 AM

Lily_Rocher on
Lily_RocherIm a lolly gagger in real life! hahahahahahahah...sometimes.....

Post the 3rd Chapter....;~;

Ramuk on January 28, 2006, 7:28:42 AM

Ramuk on
RamukBloody Hell, What a cliffhanger! Must read the next chapter or its OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!! LOL, just kidding ^_^