Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Or am I?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Telling the False Truth

So I was sitting there, with pen and paper, and I figured, "Meh, why not?" So I did it. Yup. I did it. What is "it"? You wanna know? Well you can't. Actually...scratch that. You can. I just won't tell you. You have to guess. Why? Cuzz this is my ramble, and I have the power to make you do that. Cuzz I am only trying to get you to think. Think hard. What do people normally do with pen and paper? Well? Figured it out yet? I sure hope so. If you are one who said, "You drew a picture," then you are wrong. I did not draw a picture. I can't draw, and you should very well know that. Anymore half-way decent guesses? I'll give you a hint: what else do people do with pen and paper, besides drawing? If you're thinking, "You wrote something," well, you are wrong again. Cuzz guess what? I never write with pen and paper. I hate writing with pen and paper. That is why you see this typed text before you. So do you wanna guess again? I'll give you one more chance. So guess. C'mon. Give it your best. Need a few minutes? That's fine. I can wait. Or can I? Nope, I can't. I changed my mind. I want you to guess now. Yes, now. Do it. Now. Dunno? Fine, I'll tell you. I put the pen and paper in my desk. Yup. Didn't expect that did ya? Well, that's what I did. I put 'em in my desk. Why? Because they didn't belong anywhere else, and I wasn't gonna do much with 'em. So there you have it. Happy? Content? Pleased? Or are you disapointed because you thought this was gonna be about lies? Well...maybe it is....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

I_luv_jesus on March 25, 2006, 1:09:05 PM

I_luv_jesus on
I_luv_jesushahaha o that is good!