Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lynns bad day

Based off a dream i had

Chapter 1 - Lynns bad day

Chapter 1 - Lynns bad day


"Why do bad days always seem to get worse?" Lynn asked Ari's empty Kitchen. Silence was her only answer. That same silence fro most of her questoins as of late. She figured that silence was eather playing around with her or wanting to drive her insane. Lynn's eyes started to water.

"This has got to be the worst day ever! Wakeing up on the floor and freezeing, going outside to spar and embressingly enough i get knocked on my @$$ and my throat got a small cut, close call...Stan left and Ari got landed with the flu, now Stan is more likely gonna blame it on me, so here i am waiting for him to come back! Can it get any worse?!" Lynn nearly screamed the last part.

"Now now dear Lynn," a voice from nearby came. "That's just the kinda of world we live in."

Lynn sighed put her head down on the table and started to cry. Epros looked over at her feeling some pity. He floated over to her and tapped her shoulder. Lynn looked up. Epros smiled.

"Don't be sad, perhaps a kiss won't make it seem all that bad." Lynn went to say something but before she did, Epros kissed her still smileing trying to cheer her up.

Lynn's expressions went from shocked to, somewhat comforted to a look that said 'hell with it, play along' and closed her eyes. Epros broke the kiss after a moment or two and smiled. Lynn only blinked still and little stunned at what just happened.

"Uhh..." Lynn managed to get out.

"Stan should be on his way, i am going to go out to get some food if i may."

Lynn said nothing exept for what sounded like an 'ah' before Epros took a bow and phased through the wall. It was that exact moment Stan walked in through the door. Lynn threw her arms in the air.

"WHY ME GOD!? WHY?!"

Stan backed away slowly up the stairs.

~Fifteen minutes later

Stan came stumbling down the stairs.

"LYNN!"

"IT WASN'T ME I SWARE TO ALL THAT IS ALL MIGHTY IT WAS NOT ME!" and with that she took off out the front door leaveing Stan not only confused and freaked out, but a bit pissed off as well.

Lynn darted down the street to Tenel village and into the town itself looking for a hideing place to wait out the rest of the day. A girl in a blue dress with brown boots and blond hair approched.

"Um, can i help you?"

"I need to hide!" Lynn said franticly then stopped. "Wait...arn't you Julia?"

Julia smiled.

"Why yes i am, i see i'm getting popular around her, neat."

Lynn put her arms down which had been over her head for the passed thirty seconds.

"Acually i have something to say...you suck, get a life, and Ari was always too good for you."

Julia jumped in surprised and was about to respond when Lynn was grabed bhind by a Shadow with minceing yellow eyes, same for what looked like his mouth. It had picked her up off the ground by her shirt with one of its three fingered hands.

"DAMNIT! WHY?!" Lynn shreaked.

The shadow phased into Stan in all his hot back suited glory.

"LYNN WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SLAVE?!" Stan exploded.

"NOTHING! YOU SHOVED HIM IN THE FISHPOND YESTERDAY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" Lynn yelled back waveing her arms around.

"SO YOUR BLAMING ME FOR THIS!?"

"WELL YOU DID SHOVE HIM!"      

Julia backed away slowly into a forming crowd who all turned out to watch this event between a man who can turn into a shadow and a really flustered redhead. Epros was in the back of this crowd with a couple shopping bags sighing at all this ruckus.

"Why do i feel i have to constantly keep them under my gaze," Epros sighed. "Trying to talk with them is like running though a maze."

Stan held tighter to Lynn's shirt.

"Your comming with me." And with that said he drug her out of the gates, well almost, Lynn had used her last second to grab the side of one of the gates and keep her self out of the evil kings grasp. "Help..Me..." She straned out before she lost her fingering and hit the ground and was dragged away.

~~~ Ari's house.

Stan threw Lynn down onto the wood floor.

"Ow, my neck, make the hurting stop..." Lynn groaned from the floor.

"Get up there and help him!" Stan demanded pointing to the stairs.

"Fine!" Lynn said standing and faceing him. "But you have to help!"

Stan growled then agreed with some reluctance.

Lynn went upstairs to find Ari sleeping soundly on his bed the covers comming up to his ears.

"Aw, thats all he really needs is some rest." Lynn said with a smile. Her first one that day.

"I thought he needed to eat."

"When he wakes up." Lynn explaned.

"Sure, HEY SLAVE!"

Ari jumped up wide awake and scared shootless.

"Stan!" Lynn went to protest but Stan put one of his huge hands in her face to shut her up.

"You gotta eat something, go, eat, now."

Ari groaned and got out of bed with some difficulty. Lynn finally thew his hand away from her face.

"I ment for him to wake up by himself!"

Stan shrugged and went down stairs Ari followed with an exausted yawn, Lynn trailed after grumbling. After makeing Ari somoe soup and sandwitches and listening to Stan complan about Ari falling asleep on him Lynn stepped outside and sat on the stoop to the front door. When Lynn acually bothered to look up again Epros and Ari's mother came up the path talking quietly to one another.
When they finally got up to the door Lynn didn't bother to move.

"Lynn?" Ari's mother asked. Lynn glared up at them both definatly not happy.

"Password." She said bluntly.

Epros and Ari's mother looked at one another. Epros shrugged. Ari's mother sat down next to Lynn and set down her shopping bag.

"Whatever is the matter?" She asked kindly.

"...Everything, this whole day!"

"LYNN! HELP!" Stan called from the inside. "ARI HAS ODDLY COLORED STUFF COMMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH!!"

Lynn tensed for a moment then shot up and ran inside.

"WHEN THIS DAY IS OVER I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!" She yelled as he ran inside.

"My that was strange." Ari's mother said worriedly.

Epros sweatdropped and her obliviusness to her son's illness. Yeah, not good parents.

~~~

Lynn just got done putting an extra quilt over Ari's sleeping form when Stan decided to come out of one of the dresser drawers in his shadow form, thats where he hid when Ari was pukeing apparently.

"Is it over?" Stan asked.

"No." Lynn said scarcasticly.

Stan shoved himself back in the dresser. Lynn smirked.

~~~ Dinner

Lynn trugged down the stairs to find Epros and Ari's mother cooking what smelled like stew.

"..."

Epros turned to her and smiled, Lynn waved then sat down at the table and put her head down. Stan came downstairs and into the kitchen looking very cheesed off.

"LYNN YOU HAD ME IN THAT DRAWER FOR 45 MINUTES FOR NOTHING?! I OUG-He was cut off by Lynn pulling him down to sit in the chair next to her then handed him a bowl.

"Wait for dinner quietly like a good evil king." Lynn said flopping her head back on the table.

"That was an oxy moron i hope you know."

"Look who's being litterate.." Lynn sobbed.

Stan sweatdroped as did Epros, Ari's mother just watched with a concerned expression.

~~~After dinner that night.

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts do da lee dee, there they are standing in a row, big ones small ones some as big as your head! Y- Lynn was interupted by Epros once more.

"What are you doing if i may ask, sitting up in a tree when your sopposed to be looking after Ari, whitch is quite a task."

"Nothing! Ok, maybe i'm going insane...a little." Lynn said turning to look at him, a task whitch, for the most part, had made her fall halfway off the tree. She didn't seem to care though.

Epros rose an eyebrow.

"Insane? Lynn dear i must say, you really have had a bad day."

"Horrable is a better term there shakespear." Lynn said turning away from him and climbing back in the tree in the process. Epros floated up to the brach she was sitting in.

"What?" Lynn asked simply. Epros smiled.

"Everything will be fine, i'm as sure doth the sun does shine."

"Really now? Well i have a question for you Count Creepy, why'd you kiss me earler today?"

Epros took her hand and pulled her closer.

"Did it not make you happy?" He asked skipping his normal Rymeing habbit for once.

"I donno, it was suddan."

And with that said Epros did it again this time she was expecting it.

~~~ Later

Lynn stumbled back into the house a few hours later to come face to face with Stan.

"Hey Stanners!" She said with a smile.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Epros and i talked and i think i got drunk at some point and prolly cast a happy spell on myself!" Lynn said with a little jig.

"If you got drunk you'd smell like it." Stan said crossing his arms. "What's wrong with you?"

"Well if i'm not drunk, then i've NO CLUE!"

Lynn walked over with a stumble or two and flopped onto the couch and fell asleep after a few minutes ignoreing what ever stan had be rambleing about those last few moments she had been awake. What ever they were, she was sure they weren't importaint.

~end

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luffylover222 on April 28, 2007, 12:19:53 AM

luffylover222 on
luffylover222XDDDD funny story!!! hey! check out mine sometimes!

~kassie~