Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I'm A Reborn...

This story is about my Gundam 00 OC, Izzy Nubia. She's an innocent orphan who doesn't remember anything since she was 13 years old. Izzy was then resque by the Celestial Being. Discontinued. Refer to Fanfiction.net

Chapter 1 - I'm A Reborn...

Chapter 1 - I'm A Reborn...
After the fossil fuels had run out, the government had assign a new source of energy. Solar energy but not all had the energy source and had caused war for many years. A secret military organization called Celestial Being had arise with their four Gundam Meisters. People misunderstood the Celestial Being with their potential to stop war. Scientist began to develop experiments on orphans called "Experiment NG (Next Generation)".When a little girl named Izzy Nubia opened her eyes, she found out that she was in something green. An experiment facility. She was clueless at where she was. She was a 13 year old who had no memory anymore. Her mind was erased. "Experiment NG 12 is still not strong enough for battle, sire" a scientist said to a colonel who was observing Izzy. Her magenta purple eyes were half open and her long black hair was floating around her.

"Have you erased her memories?" the colonel asked. "Yes sir. She erased each and every of her memories except for her name and age." the scientist said. "Good because a weapon cannot see the past. He or she must go forward to the future" the colonel said and walk out. "Weapon..." the word rings in Izzy's mind. It was new for her. "Weapon" "Check experiment NG 12's conditions" the scientist said. "Everything normal and she's in a healthy condition" the lady said.Meanwhile, at an island in the middle of the Pacific ocean, the Gundam Meisters are having a meeting briefing when all of a sudden, their communicator beeps. It was Wang Liu Mei. "You have a mission, Gundam Meisters. You have to destroy an experiment facility and rescue this girl." she said as a picture of Izzy. But something was wrong. Behind her was a silhouette behind the girl. It was girl with purple eyes and dark gray hair.

She seems to have a sick and psycho smile on her pale face. "There's somebody behind her" Allelujah said."That's not a person, Allelujah. She's apart of Izzy. Experiment NG 12, Izzu. She's a super soldier." Wang Liu Mei explain. "Let's go" Lockon said heading to the Gundam catapult. Everyone got in their Gundams as the Ptolemaios leader, Sumeragi Li Noriega got in position. As they approach the earth, each of the Gundam suits launch out of the catapult. "The Lab facility is at the HRL region. Japan." Allelujah told his comrades. Meanwhile back at the experiment facility, one of the soldiers had reported to the colonel about the Gundam Meisters heading towards the facility. He then orders that all of the soldiers get to their mobile suits. Everyone was in position when one of them was shot by a beam. "What the-?!" the colonel said and look up. The four Gundams was almost near to the facility.

"Well, well, well we have someone to welcome us" Lockon joked. "Or kill us" Allelujah added as his Kyrios swoop down passing the HRL soldiers. "Setsuna, we'll distract the soldiers. Find the girl" Lockon told Setsuna as he replies back. "Roger!" Flying his Exia to a quiet canyon near the facility, Setsuna activates the camouflage cloak on Exia making its appearances looks like the canyon's surrounding. He jumps out of the cockpit and runs to the facility. When he passed a room, it was full of children around the age of 8 till 13. They reminds Setsuna of the children of the Kurdish war. When Setsuna enters the lab, it was damp and spooky-looking. "Setsuna, get out of the building. Make sure everyone in there rush outside." Lockon said through his earpiece. "Why? What happened?" Setsuna said in a whisper. "Looks like we can't hold ourselves from destroying the facility. Plus we've been avoiding to ruin it." Lockon told him.

Setsuna replied "Roger" and opens the door of room full of children. "Everyone, please listen to me. The building will be down if you don't get out of here. Hurry and rush to the exit" Setsuna said as they rush out. Setsuna rush out too when they reach the outside plain. Suddenly the building collapse. Lockon had thrown a HRL mobile suit on it. Setsuna realise that the girl named Izzy Nubia wasn't there. "Setsuna, the girl!" Allelujah told him as he saw a little figure at the rumble. "Well this beauty is a perfect one" the soldier as he tries to reach at Izzy who was all dirty and bruised. Suddenly the mobile suit was shot far off. Izzy turn her sight up and saw a green mobile suit ,different than the other one. Suddenly a blue mobile suit flew down beside the green one. The cockpit open and came out someone in a blue suit. He jump down and walk to the clueless girl. He knelt down on one knee.

"Are you alright?" Setsuna said. Izzy look at her hand that has blood. She moved it on her nose and tries to sniff it when Setsuna stop her. "Don't. You're in danger. I need you to come with me." Setsuna said pulling her up. Izzy tries to stand up but her legs were numb. Setsuna had no choice but to carry her bridal style. He puts an arm around her waist as they were hoist up into the Gundam. Setsuna sat her behind his pilot seat when suddenly she pull his gloved hand. "Don't worry. You're going have a new home" Setsuna said as she let go of his hand. "Lockon, Allelujah, Tieria, the girl is safe." "Head back to the island" Lockon said. "Roger" Setsuna reply back and flew Exia towards the island. Setsuna's comforting words rang inside Izzy's mind again. "Don't worry. You're going to have a new home" She then whisper the word "Home...New Home"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment