Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Understanding More

This story is about my Gundam 00 OC, Izzy Nubia. She's an innocent orphan who doesn't remember anything since she was 13 years old. Izzy was then resque by the Celestial Being. Discontinued. Refer to Fanfiction.net

Chapter 3 - Understanding More

Chapter 3 - Understanding More
"You can't just leave her alone if you're on missions" Lockon said to Sumeragi. "Then we have to take care of her. She can stay over to my summer house while you Meisters are on missions. Is that OK?" Sumeragi asked the Gundam Meisters then turn to Izzy. "I think it's OK. I mean, it could be worst if we just leave a girl all alone" Allelujah said. "Since when you follow the gentleman code, Allelujah?" Sumeragi said crossing her arms. "Whatever, the point is that we need to keep Izzy safe." Lockon said. "Lockon's right, Lockon's right!" Haro said jumping on the table near Lockon. "It's OK" Izzy said. "Huh?" everyone turn to her. "It's...OK." she said smiling. "Well then if she said it's OK. Then it's OK" Lockon said. "Izzy agrees, Izzy agrees" Haro said bouncing to her lap. Izzy smile at it.

"Gundam Meisters" Wang Liu Mei's voice rang at Setsuna's communicator. "We got problem. Terrorist are setting up time bombs in public places. If we did sprang into action, it's going to make the situation worst" "What do they want?" Sumeragi said. "That's unknown, Sumeragi." "Haro, what are terrorists?" Izzy asked Haro when he replied "Bad people, bad people" "Bad people?" Izzy whispers. "Bad people..." it rings in her mind. Her eyes suddenly change blank magenta purple. "Izzy." Lockon's voice snap her out of her daze as she turn her head like a curious child. "We have to go so ms.Sumeragi's summer house. Don't worry we'll be there too once we finished the mission, OK?" Lockon said ruffling her hair. "OK" Izzy replied back smiling and nodding. Lockon smile back and walk to the catapult, calling "Haro, c'mon" "OK, OK. Bye, Izzy. Bye Izzy" Haro said bouncing and turning around.

Izzy and Sumeragi walk out of the base and look up as the Gundams flew to east from the island. "Alright, we'll head towards the summer house. C'mon the boat's waiting." Sumeragi told Izzy walking to the pier. Izzy turn to Sumeragi and walk to her side. "This girl seems familiar. Could she be-? No, her reincarnation couldn't be her. But...one day a girl who suffered much is the reincarnation of the Legendary Female Gundam Meister" Sumeragi thought. Izzy follows her behind as they walk on the boat. "Stay here OK? I'll be back for a while" Sumeragi told her as Izzy nodded. Sumeragi walk into the room of the boat and type in something. Suddenly information about the Legendary Female Gundam Meister appears. Along with her picture of a mid-age girl with magenta eyes and black hair. "Yes, it's her. She's the reincarnation. Izzy Nubia, the last of the Nubia clan" Sumeragi said in a whisper.

"Sumeragi!" Lockon appeares as Sumeragi jump a little by suprise. "Lockon, what's the problem?" "Looks like our battle just gone from bad to worse to evil!" "That was much. Lemme guess PMC, HRL and AEU right?" "Wow, you're sharp. Don't worry we'll handle it" Lockon cut the connection. Sumeragi sigh and said "Hope these boys could accept the fact who the girl is." Sumeragi said looking out and saw Izzy looking at the sea water. Izzy saw that her face was clear on the crystal like water. "Terrorist...Bad people" she said. "Izzy-dear" Izzy heard Sumeragi's voice from behind and turn her head to the side. "We'll be at the summer house. You need new clothes since you can't wear that dress for too long" Sumeragi said smiling. Izzy look at her clothes and saw that Sumeragi was right. The white lab dress reach her knees and if she grow even more, it'll reach thigh. She nodded and smile.

As the two walk down the pier towards the summer house, Izzy saw two girls ahead. One with green eyes and brown hair tied in a low ponytail. One with green eyes and red hair tied in two pigtails. "Girls, meet Izzy Nubia, the girl that the meisters saved. Izzy, that's Christina Sieara and Fledt Grace" Sumeragi said pushing Izzy gently in front. "Aww, ms.Sumeragi, she's cute." Christina said as Izzy smile blushing. "She'll be staying here whenever the meisters will have a mission. We also have to bring her to Ptolemaios for her safety" Sumeragi explain. Christina and Fledt nodded and Christina turn to the 13-year-old and said "C'mon Izzy. I have a few clothes that you could wear" Christina said. Izzy follows Christina inside the summer house. She look around and saw that it was beautiful and huge. She follows Christina in a room. Christina began to search for clothes in her closet and pull out something.

"Ah, here. This is cute and it surely will fit you" Christina said holding a black turtle neck dress. It has long sleeves. Izzy turn to the bathroom, carrying the dress in her hand. She change into it and turn around. It reach her knees and make her look innocent. When she came out and showed it to Christina, she squeal and said "You look so cute, Izzy!" "We'll go out shopping for her clothes. I mean she can't wear that dress for too long." Sumeragi said. "Alright, ms.Sumeragi. Oh and here" Christina said handing Izzy a pair of black boots. She help her to wear it and walk out to the city. Izzy stayed close with the group afraid that she would get lost. When she pass a store of accesories, she saw something at the display counter. A choker with a gem that was the same color as her eyes. She wanted it so bad. Suddenly a flyer pass her. There was an audition for being a singer. That had gave her an idea.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment