Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Shine and Discovery

This story is about my Gundam 00 OC, Izzy Nubia. She's an innocent orphan who doesn't remember anything since she was 13 years old. Izzy was then resque by the Celestial Being. Discontinued. Refer to Fanfiction.net

Chapter 4 - Shine and Discovery

Chapter 4 - Shine and Discovery
"Izzy"Christina's voice rang at the crowd. "Izzy-chan, where are you?"Christina called again but no responds."Christina, Fledt, look!"Sumeragi said turning to a crowd at the Pop Star Audition. On the stage was Izzy along with other five girls waiting their turns to sing. It was Izzy's turn. She walks up to the stage. Sumeragi and the other girls rush to the crowd to get her but Izzy's singing voice stopped them. She began to sing 'Yasashii Sekai'. Everyone cheered for her as she put the microphone back and rush down towards the group. "You didn't tell us that you were joining the audition" Christina said. "It was a surprise!" Izzy replied back smiling. Well you were great up there singing Fledt said. Thanks, Fledt May I have your attention please! the announcer said as attentions were on him. I'll announce the judges' choices for females. They are....Hana Chikara A.K.A Flower Maiden, Hoshi Megumi A.K.A Star Goddess, Yuki Hikari A.K.A Snow Light, Yume Tsubasa A.K.A Dream Wings and Izzy Nubia A.K.A Spring Songstress!"

Everyone cheered as the girls on the stage jump up and down. "Oh my goodness, Izzy got the part!" Christina said hugging Izzy. "I can't wait to see the boys face when they heard about Spring Songstress"she turning to Izzy as the two smiles. The day turns dawn as the Gundam Meisters appears at Sumeragi's summer house. They walk in and were greeted by Sumeragi. "Where's Izzy? Allelujah asked. She pointed to them Izzy who was reading a book at the balcony. Near her was a sketch pad with a picture of someone singing. "Her throat must've worn out from that singing" Sumeragi said. "Singing?!" Lockon asked. "She joined the Pop Star Recordings Audition and got the part. I bet it's on television right about now!" Sumeragi said. She turn it on as the news woman came on."We're here, live at the Pop Star Recordings Audition where the Pop Star Recording's manager, Mister Shiki Tosaka had hired 5 new singing manager and had audition many boys and girls but 10 of them will be the luckiest. Let's hear some words from Mr.Tosaka"

The newswoman turns to a man with maroon hair and golden eyes. Mr.Tosaka, is it true that Pop Star Recordings are short on singers? "Yes, that's right. We need younger singer to attract more fans andto make sure our company stays right on top Well who's your main singer if she or he wins the audition?
"We'll see that in the next concert. Who has the amazing voice will be the main singer!"Thank you, Mr.Tosaka. We'll go live for the audition of Pop Star Recording's new singer!" the camera turns to the stage. Many boys and girls, probably older or younger than Izzy was singing. "You said she was there for the audition." Setsuna said. Chill, I bet she was the last one. Beside I think she's a shy one."Sumeragi said. Izzy then came on stage and start singing the song. "Eh, it's on television? Izzy's gonna be famous for sure!" Christina said. We'll see it in the next concert. If she wins it big time, she'll be the recording's main singer Sumeragi said. She turns to Izzy who was still reading at the balcony.

"By the way, I really need to talk with the four of you at the island after Izzy's sleeping"she said as the Gundam Meisters nodded. As night falls, Izzy look up from her book and look at the clock."I must be reading this for a long time" she whispers."You've been reading it ever since we found that book. You must've been stuck with it."Fledt said."The Gundam Meisters are here. You'll follow Ms.Sumeragi on the boat later.She said she forgot something at the island and wanted have a meeting with the Gundam Meisters."Christina said."Oh sorry to keep you waiting."Izzy said jumping down."You can keep the sketch book and the novel if you want to" Fledt said."Really?" Fledt nodded in respond. "Thank you" Izzy said as they walk down the hall. Lockon, Sumeragi and the others were waiting for them."Sorry to keep you waiting, everyone"she said bowing."It's Ok, Izzy. You were stuck to the book so it's happens to everyone" Lockon said."Whatever."Tieria said. Izzy had an anime vein and thought"Teme! (Bastard!)"

As the boat pass the dark ocean, Izzy look out ahead at the sea. She looks up and saw the stars. Words that form into a song escape from her mouth as she threw her head up and sing Hare Nochi Natsu No Ame, holding her hand in a clasp. As soon she finished the song, she could see the island from a far. "Izzy" Christina said, making Izzy to turn around."We'll be arriving at the island soon. You wanna eat something?" Christina asked. Izzy nod, smiling and said "An apple would be ok "Christina walk back in. Izzy turn her attention to the Gundams. The mechas flew across the night and shone by the moon light. Christina walk beside her and gave Izzy the apple. Izzy took the apple from her, thanking her in a slight voice. The two hung out at the deck for a while. "So what do you think of the boys?" Christina asked."Well Allelujah and Lockon are nice. Setsuna is plain quiet. Tieria...well...he gets on my nerves, that Teme"she told Christina clearly. When she state Tieria, Christina giggle. "He's usually like that"she said.

As the boat approaches the island, Izzy packed her things and carries the bag. Once they got to the pier, Izzy got to down carefully. She followed Sumeragi to the base. As they approach the base, the Gundams were landing down. Izzy hold down her skirt of her dress, blushing as the strong wind blew it. Allelujah and Tieria got out of Kyrios and Virtue. "Well that was a bit peaceful for one journey back to the island" Sumeragi comment."Ms.Sumeragi, I'm going for a walk for a while so I won't be far."Izzy told Sumeragi as she nodded and said "Make sure you don't go too far Izzy understood and walk off. Sumeragi turns to the Meisters and said Ok, since Izzy isn't here, I guess I should tell you who is she right?" "What do you mean who is she?" Setsuna said."Izzy, do you realize that her last name is Nubia?" Fledt said. "Nubia, that name means 'gold' in Egyptian language right?" "Yes there's another secret about her."Sumeragi said and continue without any further"She's the reincarnation of the Legendary Female Gundam Meister""The one we've been searching?"Allelujah asked. Sumeragi nodded 'yes'.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment