Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Is it a secret?

This story is about my Gundam 00 OC, Izzy Nubia. She's an innocent orphan who doesn't remember anything since she was 13 years old. Izzy was then resque by the Celestial Being. Discontinued. Refer to Fanfiction.net

Chapter 5 - Is it a secret?

Chapter 5 - Is it a secret?
“She’s the reincarnation?!” Tieria said. Sumeragi nodded and said “The Nubia family is famous for their famous Gundam Meisters but ever since the war starts, their generations starts to shorten up. The main branch was the victim. There’s 20 generations in the family. The remaining was only the second genaration along with the twelvth generation.” “But isn’t the twelvth genaration was only the remaining?” Allelujah asked. “It was. Izzy is one of the twelvth genaration, the most feared genaration of the family.” Feldt said. “Feared?” Sumeragi turn to Feldt as she continued “Each genaration has an ability. The twelvth generation was the most feared in the 20 generation for its members ability to go berserk. Mostly they’re a killing generation in controlling mobile suits.” Feldt said. “Meaning that she’ll go berserk while controlling a mobile suit?” Tieria asked.

“That’s not what I meant Tieria. What I meant that her berserk will go on if she’s in tight situations and she was angered. That will definitely make her berserk.” Feldt said. “That’s not it. We also find out that she has a split personality. Do you remember that girl in the picture Wang Liu Mei gave us?” Sumeragi said. A sudden flash of the girl with deep purple eyes and black-gray hair came to the Meisters mind. “Yes, so that’s her spilt personality?” Allelujah said to Sumeragi. She nodded and said “Izzu NG 12. She was put inside Izzy before you found her. That’s why her memories were erased. So she couldn’t remember who was inside her” Feldt said. “So you know who is inside her?” a deep rough female voice said as everyone turns to see Izzy behind them, but it wasn’t the innocent side of her.

“Izzu NG 12” Sumeragi said walking in front. It was her, Izzu NG 12. Her deep purple eyes were full of evil and her expression was clear that she wasn’t her innocent side. “Yes, I’m Izzu NG 12. I’m the alter ego of Izzy Nubia. Sadly she doesn’t know that I’m inside ever since the scientists had erased her memories instead of mine.” Izzu said smirking. “So you remembered how she loses all of her memories. Care to explain?” Sumeragi said. “Sadly I don’t follow orders of other people.” Izzu said arrogantly. “Why you!!” Tieria said and point his gun at Izzu. “Hey even thought we’re a totally different person and personality, we’re still in a same body” Izzu said waving her arms. “She’s right, Tieria. Put the gun down” Lockon said but Tieria spats back “Not until she tells us the information we need” “TIERIA!!” Sumeragi yell. “Ok, ok I’ll tell if he puts the gun down” Izzu said. Tieria lowers his gun.

“It happens when I was putted inside Izzy. I was one of the feared weapons called ‘Superhuman’. Each experiment has one superhuman inside them. Izzy didn’t want me inside her and I was the same but the scientists forced us. One of them knocked us down. After waking up, I was inside of Izzy. I didn’t know what was going on until I heard them to erase my memories but I switched to Izzy. So yeah, I’m the one guilty. You can throw me off a cliff or throw me in the ocean or sue me but…” Izzu smirk “It’s not use since she already lose her memories. Plus we share the same body and if you kill or hurt me meaning that she also dies.” Setsuna looked at her with a blank expression. “The reason I’m telling you is that I felt have to. One thing, don’t anger her or force her into a mobile suit because she’s a Nubia so you already why” with that her personality changed. Izzy’s body began to limp but Allelujah manage to catch her.

“Who would expect an innocent girl has an alter ego” Allelujah said carrying her. “Her other self has to be stop, before worsted.” Lockon said almost in a whisper. “Izzy doesn’t know who’s inside her. This could be hard for her. But still there is a way to stop these kind of super human.” Fledt told Sumeragi. “It’s by a nano chip placed in something for the person to wear” “Meaning I’ll get busy making that nano chip. I’ll make sure it’s something that Izzy will wear” “I’ve seen her looking at a choker when we went to the city. You could put the chip in a choker that looks like the other one” Christina said. “I also found out that super humans can be seen through mirrors. So that means if Izzy faces a mirror…”Sumeragi said and turn to Allelujah “Meaning that she’ll see Izzu and it could make the situation harder” she continue.

“So Izzu knows that Izzy is a Nubia” Setsuna said. “Yeah she also knows her abilities and her family’s specialty, looks like Izzu isn’t normal super human” Sumeragi said pondering. “What do you mean by that, ms.Sumeragi?” Feldt asked. “What I meant is, Fledt Grace, that she’s not just a super human. She’s also apart of Izzy meaning she knows what Izzy doesn’t but they don’t share the same memory or mind. They only share the body of the person.” “And if the body got hurt or the person dies, the two souls will die too right?” Christina said. Sumeragi nodded and said “No wonder that these super humans’ experiments are chosen ones. It’s a tough pressure. It’s between the super humans’ life and the person’s.” Suddenly a beep interrupted them. “Looks like a terrorist attack at Japan.” Lockon said. “Alright Tieria, Allelujah, Lockon, you can go. Except for you, Setsuna. You’re staying” Sumeragi said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment