Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beggining

My campaign story for SoulEdge

Chapter 1 - The Beggining

Chapter 1 - The Beggining
Demension Outpost/50000 december 16/11:56PM/101BF
It is a dark disatrous stormy night, the guards of demension outpost are tired and most decide to go to sleep. Even a young couple guarding the most precious thing ever surviving the gem of demensions, it is a door between the the 2nd and 3rd demension and.. death in between but if it fell in the wrong hands...

11:59PM
"brr..Blaze light a flame, its cold."Says Silver have awake.
"Sure thing." fwoom! a fire starts but it soon goes off after a scream from the two."WHAT was that?" Screams Blaze now fully awake from a encounter with what looks like a walking skeleton."I...I...don't know" "Check the ge..." the gem was gone "Oh crud.. we have to stop him!"
-CAMPAIGN begins here-
-After level complete with S rank
"There! who are you, I demand answers you beast!"
The skeletons expression didn't move but yet a dying raspy voice that sent a shiver down their spine replied.'I......Am....death..' then as quick as he arrived he had left.'Lets go get help" we must find him! before he destroy...." a giant quake ripped the outpost in half one half was 2demensional and the other 3demensional. "cmon we have to stop this!
-If finished with A-D rank-
"he got away what do we do know?" The ground tremored.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DARQUEcrazy on April 8, 2009, 3:43:41 AM

DARQUEcrazy on
DARQUEcrazygood start,keep pushing...