Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Anime characters go on Survivor! IYxSMxTMMxCCSxFBxChobits Includes LOTS of "SIT!" by Kagome to Inu Yasha. (to put it in simpler terms, a lot of Inu Yasha crashing into the ground) Rating is for language.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

SurvivorAnime Style!
Ok, I think some of the characters will be a little OOC.  The FruitsBasket characters especially.
I've seen almost all of Sailor Moon S, and some of the other seasons, but I'veread all the manga.
I've seen none of Tokyo Mew Mew, but I've read the manga.  Not the A LaMode, since that hasn't come out yet.
I've seen 0 episodes of Cardcaptors/CCS, but I've read the first 2 manga ofCCS, and the first 2 manga of Cardcaptors.
I've seen about 18 episodes of Inu Yasha, and I've read the first 13 manga.
I've seen the first 4 episodes of Chobits, and read all of the manga.
I've seen 0 episodes of Fruits Basket, but I've read the first 4 manga.
Disclaimer:  I own none of the anime, and I don't own Survivor.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lita Kino was sitting on theboat, wondering what she had been thinking when she signed up for this. The girl next to her tapped on her shoulder.
"Yes?"  Lita turned to look at the girl.
"My name is Lettuce.  What's your name?"  The green-hairedgirl said.
"My name is Lita Kino."  Litareplied.  The other people on the boat heard and decided to introducethemselves as well.
"I'm Kagome."  A black-haired girl said.  "And that'sInu Yasha.  He's mad right now that I signed him up for this." She pointed to a silver-haired person.
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU SIGN ME UP FOR THIS?????  YOU KNOW THAT I HATESTUFF LIKE THIS!!!!"  He yelled.
"Inu Yasha, sit." Came the bored response of Kagome.  Everybodyelse watched in fascination as he crashed to the ground, making a hole in theboat.
A girl randomly appeared.  "Hi!  I'm the author, Sailor SilverSky!  I'm just here to fix the boat so it doesn't sink!" The girlsnapped her fingers, and the boat was as good as new.  She thendisappeared.
"All right, all right, I'll stop yelling at you."  He grumbledas he got up.  There was silence following that. "WHAT???"  He yelled.
"Inu Yasha…"
"Sorry, Kagome."
"All right.  I'm Sakura Avalon!"  A girl said.
"And I'm her best friend, Madison!"  A girlwith black hair said.  "I brought my camera as my luxury item."
"Chi?"  A girl with white hair, amber eyes, and weird ears said.
"That's Chi." The man who was sitting next to her said. "She's a persecom, and I'm her owner, Hideki Motusuwa."
"I'm Mint Aizawa."  A girl with blue hair said.
"I'm Hotaru Tomoe."  A voicecame from the upper deck.  Everybody looked up to see the black-hairedgirl.
"Hotaru??"  Lita gasped.  "Isn't it a bit dangerousfor you to be out here?"
"That's why I'm here."  A soft voice came from behindHotaru.  An aqua-haired woman moved up to the rail of the upper deck.
"Yeah!  Michelle-mama is coming with me!"  Hotaru hugged Michelle.
"Michelle?"  Lita asked.  "You'redoing this, too?"
"Yes."   She replied.  "Amara really wanted me todo this."  She smiled.
"I'm Tohru."  A girl said.
"And I'm Kyo."  A boy said.
"I'm Pudding!"  A girl looking to be about 10 said, very hyper.
"Ookkaaay…Pudding, take the hyperness down a notch."  Mint said.
"Ooh!  I think we're here!"  Pudding said, still being veryhyper.
"Happy, happy, joy, joy."  Said Inu Yasha sarcastically.
"I don't want to break the boat again, but as soon as we're on land…"Kagome threatened.
A teenage girl came out onto the deck of the boat.  "I'mSailor Silver Sky, your host.  Now we will break up into our tribes. You get to name the tribes this time.  First, Tribe A:  Kagome, InuYasha, Tohru, Lettuce, Madison, Sakura, Lita. Go over to the left side of the boat."  All the people whose nameswere called obeyed.
"Next, Tribe B:  Chi, Hideki, Mint, Hotaru, Michelle, Kyo, Pudding. Go to the right side of the boat.  Now, each tribe get into the small boatnext to you and head toward the island.  Here are maps to lead you to yourwater hole."  She gave them the maps, then the tribes went theirseparate ways.
Once they were on the island:

At Team B:

"Yay! We're here!  We're here!"  Pudding yelled.
"WHO was stupid enough to give you sugar???"  Mint rolled hereyes.
Pudding ignored her.  "Yay!  We're here!"  She huggedKyo, causing him to turn into a cat.  "Ooh!  Cool!  Justlike Ichigo!"  She pet the cat.
"Get away from me!"  Kyo shouted.  "Anyway, I suggestthat you girls look away, because when we transform back we're naked!"
"Eeep!"  Mint covered her eyes.  Michelle covered Hotaru andPudding's eyes, and closed her own.  At that moment, Kyo transformed back,and put his clothes on.
"This is going to be one heck of a long time!"  He grumbled.

At Team A:

Kagome lookedat Inu Yasha with a glint in her eye.
"Uh-oh."  Inu Yasha prepared himself for what he knew was comingnext.
"Inu Yasha, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT,SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT,SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT,SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT…

10 minuteslater:

"SIT!"
"Is he dead?"  Lettuce asked.
"Maybe."  Kagome replied.  "But I think he's justunconscious."

2 hourslater:

Inu Yashawoke up.  "I'm OK!"  He raised his hand in the air abovethe ground, which he was currently a foot down in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

All right,this was just a chapter to kinda introduce the characters.
C U L8R!
Sailor Silver Sky

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mocotaka on November 5, 2005, 10:13:15 AM

Mocotaka on
MocotakaO.o....

Night_Wolf on July 26, 2005, 10:53:36 AM

Night_Wolf on
Night_Wolffunny, and cute, favs

theGhostofInuYasha on June 21, 2005, 6:23:24 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaI am loving this! Is there more?

theGhostofInuYasha on June 21, 2005, 6:23:20 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaI am loving this! Is there more?