Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Character list and plot/setting

Disclaimer: I don't own nor claim Saint Seiya. That goes to it's owner(s). I only own the goddess, the AU idea, the island and city, and a few of the characters. The Characters that I don't own belong to their owners which will be credit. And anything else that I don't own, belongs to their rightful owners.

Credits: 
Idea, Island, Senka, Alex, Mist, Albel, Kai, Seth, Ace © SalyaDarken
Will give the right character and designs credits. 


Will update as I as add more to the idea. =3

Chapter 0 - Character list and plot/setting

Chapter 0 - Character list and plot/setting
For my new Saint Seiya AU, I got males that I can work for you. In my Newest AU, there are 12 gold saints, well 13 gold saints... 88ish cloths... All are the semi dark copy of Athena's cloths.

Goddess: Senka
- had no saints until the 18-21th cens.)

Pope: Alex (part of the Pisces family tree and the is son of Albel. was the late 19th cens Pisces saint )

-Gold saints are called Onyx Saints since their cloths are black. much like Hades' cloths in color. No evil feel to them-
Aries: Open
Taurus: Open
Gemini: Kai (Son of Saga, Twin of Seth)
Cancer: Open
Leo: Open
Virgo: Ace (somehow linked to Shaka, Is blind)
Libra: Open
Scorpio: Open
Sagittarius: Open
Capricorn: Open
Aquarius: Open
Pisces: Alex(18 cen), -jump down the family tree- Albel (20-21th cen)
Sea Dragon: (Cloth was a gift from Poseidon) Seth (Son of Kanon, twin of Kai, has a split personality like Saga)

---
-Silver saints are called Sapphire saints since their cloths have a dark blue tint to them-
There are 24 Sapphire saints. 23 spots are open. (you are free to make up your own cloth for this AU. Credits will be given)
1. Mist - Lotus (Mother of Albel)


--
-Bronze Cloths are called Ruby saints since their cloths have a dark blood like tint to them.-
There are 48 Ruby saints. 48 spots are open. (You are free to make up your own cloth for this AU. Credits will be given.)


---------------

Oh btw this AU takes place on an island. A big island with maintains. There is a huge city that was in ruins until the 18th cen.

.... Ok let's go it this way. At the docks, is the sea dragon temple which rules over the sea trades and cares for the goddess's pet, Levie.(yes Final fantasy hint... bite me). Once you past the sea dragon's temple, you walk into the city square. Now there are two ways to get to the goddess temple. Left way, you will see the whole west(east if your at the pope and goddess temples) side set up for saints to train. Then behind the City Hall is the Aries temple. and then like in the original Saint Seiya manga, the temples follow up to the Goddess temple. Unlike Saint Seiya, The goddess temple is really a small closed in temple since the goddess needs darkness to sleep. Her statue isn't behind or in the temple, in fact it's on the side between her temple and the gate to the highest part of the city which in the the Right way(or west from the pope temple). 

From the square, if you go the right way, you'll go into the city. It goes all the ways up to the Goddess status. There is a huge stone wall behind the city builds that keeps the temples from the city. But if you keep going through the city up to the top. There will be a gate off to the side. It will look oddly placed but whatever. When it's unlocked, young children would play with the goddess in front of her statue.

Oh Pisces saint has a huge garden behind his temple and it goes up to the goddess statue. The roses are safe for children to play in but if one with evil thoughts or wants to kill the goddess, the roses go deadly on those.

Please note that this is a WIP and out of all of the saints, I'm only looking for the gold saints. lol since they will be in a story I'm thinking of writing.

Mgs or comment if you have an oc or want to design an oc for this AU.
Mgs or comment if you wanna claim a Ruby saint or Sapphire saint.
Mgs or comment if you want to design the cloths which are not like Athena's. Senka's cloths are in crystals such like the cloths in Omega. The crystals are Onyx, Sapphire and Ruby colored with their symbol in them. Even the goddess cloth is in a crystal which is found in the goddess temple.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment