Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - CHAPTER 2

A story I wrote on Fanfiction.net! Metal Sonic captures Amy Rose and Sonic has to race him to win Amy back! (Happens in middle of story) But before all that happens, Sonic and his friends sign up for a big race! But Metal Sonic ruins it! Wicked! But there

Chapter 2 - CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 - CHAPTER 2
Cream sat on the porch upset. She didnt know why everyone was yelling at her (Even though Sonics argument was an accident...) but still, she was upset. And that wierd feeling from before was back.
Sonic sat on the porch.
"You okay?" He asked. Cream nodded.
"Cream I didnt mean to yell at you, I thought it was Tails talking to me."
"...Sonic, why does Shadow hate me?" Cream asked. Sonic raised his eye at her. "Shadow doesnt hate you, why would you say that?" Sonic asked.
"He called me a stupid kid, and he wouldnt hold my hand while crossing the street. But thats why I almost got hit by a truck in the first place." Cream answered. Sonic stood up with an angry face. "Ill talk to him.'' He walked into the house.
"Shadow, I gotta talk to you." Sonic said.
"Yeah, in a minute-''
"No, now."
Sonic pulled him into Tailss room.
"How could you tell a 6 year old girl she is stupid?" Sonic asked. Shadow rolled his eyes and sat on the bed.
"She just stood there in the middle of the road for no stinkin reason!" Shadow said.
"She asked you to hold her hand for her safety and you just left her there? Its your fault she almost got hurt!" Sonic said.
"There are other guys for her to hold hands with!"
"But she wanted YOU. She wants YOU and her to be pals." Sonic said.
"Shell get over it.'' Shadow said and walked out. Sonic stood there angry.
"What a jerk.." Sonic said.
~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~
"Welcome to the MECHA RODERS COMPATITION!!" Said a voice coming out of no where.
"Ever wonder where that voice comes from?" Tails asked.
"Eh." Sonic answered, polishing his board.
"Who is up first in the races?" Amy asked.
"Okay, first it is Shadow VS Wave, Tails VS Storm, then Amy...VS Jet!" Sonic said.
"Whats the big deal?" Amy asked.
"Jet is way too intense for you, Amy!" Sonic answered.
"You think I cant do it?" She asked.
"Well...Uh... I didnt say that...But still, you are kinda out of his league." Sonic answered.
"Ill show you!" Amy said, pouting.
The shadow of evil opened its eyes...
Amy stomach was suddenly in pain. She collapsed onto the ground while clenching her stomach.
"S-Sonic..." She said weakly.
"Amy! Amy are you alright?" Sonic ran to her.
"Something...Something is here..."
"What?"
Amy was unconsciouse.
"We gotta do something!" Sonic said panicking.
"...Sonikku-er, Sonic, look!" Tails pointed at a dark figure floating in the sky.
"Guys, that wierd feeling is back!" Cream said.
"What is that?" Knuckles asked.
"...Metal Sonic." Cream answered.
"Hold up, after that 'Sonic Heroes' thing, we gave Metal Sonic to Shadow and Omega...What did you guys do with him?" Sonic asked.
"Uhhh..." Shadow mumbled. "I didnt know what to do with him, so I just buried him in Creams sand box..." Sonics eyes widened.
"THE SAND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!" Sonic exclaimed.
"You moron!" Tails said.
"Well SO-RRY!" Shadow said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment