Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - CHAPTER 3

A story I wrote on Fanfiction.net! Metal Sonic captures Amy Rose and Sonic has to race him to win Amy back! (Happens in middle of story) But before all that happens, Sonic and his friends sign up for a big race! But Metal Sonic ruins it! Wicked! But there

Chapter 3 - CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3 - CHAPTER 3
"The races are about to start! Get ready, Shadow and Wave!" That wierd voice said.
"That still creeps me out..." Tails said.
Shadow and Wave walked to the starting point.
Ready...
Set...
GO!
Shadow and Wave jumped on their boards and pushed off.
"Go, Shadow!" Sonic and Tails cheered.
"Win, Wave!" Jet yelled.
"Do it!" Storm cheered.
Shadow and Wave focused on racing quite well. Shadow did a couple tricks, but Wave just kept going straight. Not aware that her speed was going down a bit.
"Wave, you gotta do a trick sometime to get your speed up!" Shadow shouted.
"Dont tell me how to ride!" Wave said. Shadow shrugged and flew past her.
"Your doing good, Shadow! You are coming to a turn!" Tails said through a microphone.
"You are losing, bird brain! Catch up!" Jet said through his microphone.
"Quiet! Im trying to focus!" Wave said back.
The shadow in the sky pointed at the race...
"Let chaos corrupt this compatition." Metal Sonic commanded.
"Grounds, break!"
Suddenly, the grounds on the stage were falling apart at the turn!
"Shadow, stop! The grounds are falling apart! Avoid the turn!" Tails shouted in the microphone.
"What? I cant hear you! You are breaking up!" Shadow shouted. But Tails couldnt reach him. Shadow crashed into the broken grounds.
"SHADOW!" Tails shouted.
"Ooo, looks like Shadow crashed hard! We need a docter in the house!" The voice said.
Sonic, Tails and everyone ran to shadow.
"Shadow, are you okay?" Tails asked.
"...Ouch." Shadow answered.
''We need an ambulence!" Sonic shouted.
The shadow of evil stood tall on a red platform...
"Ahaha...That was amusing." Metal Sonic said.
Tails noticed the platform with Metal Sonic standing on it.
"Metal Sonic did this!" Tails said. Sonic was filled with anger.
"Now I know what he is trying to do for revenge...Hes trying to ruin our chances to win, and hurting my friends along the way!"
"Thats dumb. Even HE could do better than that." Knuckles said.
"Lets just get Shadow out of here...Knuckles?" Sonic asked.
Knuckles sighed.
"Why do I have to always give people piggy-back rides..?" Knuckles asked.
"Cause you are the strongest." Sonic answered. Knuckles rolled his eyes and carried Shadow away.
The shadow of evil appeared on a building...
"This should be interesting. Destroying every last one of those hogs.'' Metal Sonic said.
Amy suddenly awoke from her bed and she led herself onto the roof.
"You..." Amy said. Metel Sonic relized he was being watched and quickly covered himself with his cloak.
"Who are you! Go away!" Metal Sonic shouted.
"You...You are hurting my friends! Stop it!" Amy shouted. Metal Sonic reconized who the voice belonged to.
"Amy Rose..." He said. Amy backed away as Metal Sonic turned and faced her.
"What brings you here?"
"Why are you wearing a cloak?"
"...That is none of your business, is it?" Metal Sonic answered.
"Really..."
Amy quickly ran to Metal Sonics side and pulled the cloak off.
Metal Sonic wasno longer...Metal...He had skin, he was a real hedgehog! He was blue like Sonic, and his Sonic-Heroes hair style was the same. His eyes were bloodred and his gloves were black. The only thing that freaked Amy out the most was the scar across Metal Sonics face.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment