Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

A story I wrote on Fanfiction.net! Metal Sonic captures Amy Rose and Sonic has to race him to win Amy back! (Happens in middle of story) But before all that happens, Sonic and his friends sign up for a big race! But Metal Sonic ruins it! Wicked! But there

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
"What...What happened to you...?" Amy asked.
"...You might want to sit down." MetalSonic said. Amy sat down on the edge of the building.
"After I was buried into a sand box by a wierd, black hedgehog, Dr. Eggman stole me and made me a real body. But my metal Body is still inside me, my skin is very sensative. So I wear a cloak, just incase. Anything could possibly melt my skin and turn me into a robot again." Metal Sonic said.
"Wow... Thats really-" Before Amy could answer, her hand that she was leaning on slipped, which caused her to fall off the building, WHICH Sonic noticed.
"Amy!" He shouted. Amys screams could be heard through out the races.
The shadow of evil must take action...
Metal Sonic quickly grabbed his cloak and jumped off the building.
"This is gonna hurt tomorrow!" The creepy voice said.
Metal Sonic quickly grabbed Amy and let her onto the ground. Sonic ran over to them.
"Hey, you!" Sonic shouted.
"Take her! I dont want her!" Metal Sonic said, quickly handed Amy to Sonic and dissapeared.
"What the heck..." Sonic said.
"That was kind wierd..." Amy said.
~~~~Tails`s House~~~~
"Okay, tomorrows schedual is...
Sonic VS. Wave, he has to fill in for Shadow. Tails you are going to VS. Storm because you werent able to yesterday, and Rouge, you will face Jet." Cream said.
"Got it." Sonic agreed. Knuckles sat by Amy.
"So what did Metal Sonic say to you?" Knuckles asked.
"It was SO wierd... He had REAL hedgegofs skin...But still a robot underneath. And he had this nasty scar on his face." Amy answered.
"Freaky." Knuckles said.
"Im kinda bored. Lets move on to the next day." Sonic said.
~~~~NEXT DAY...~~~~
"Okay, folks! Get ready for day 2 of the Mecha Rider`s Race! Next up is Sonic VS Wave!" The voice said.
"Thats still kinda creepy..." Tails said.
Ready...
Set...
GO!
Sonic and Wave jumped on their boards and set off.
The shadow of evil watches the race...
"Ah...Sonic the hedgehog... Lets see what I can do with you..." Metal Sonic raised his hand at the field.
"Stop, now!" Amy shouted. She jumped on Metal Sonics back and clenched his neck.
"S...Stop you pink rat!" Metal Sonic shouted. He grabbed Amys arms and threw her across the building, but she just came right back.
"Why must you ruin this?" Metal Sonic asked.
"I wont let you hurt Sonic!" Amy exclaimed. She pulled off Metals cloak and slammed his body down with her pika pika hammer. Half of Metal Sonics skin was ripped off.
Sonic heard the crashing and quickly looked back.
"Tails, what is going on?" Sonic asked through the microphone.
"Not sure. There was this big bang, and something that looks like dead skin all over the walls..." Tails answered.
"Well I cant come over right now, Im racing! Just figure out what is going on!" Sonic said.
"Roger that." Tails answered.
"Amy, whats up?" Tails shouted from down below.
"Everything is okay! Metal Sonic was gonna hurt Sonic, but I stopped him!" Amy shouted back.
"Get down from there! You destroyed half the building, it might collapse!" Tails said.
"Okay!"
Metal Sonic arose.
"You.." He grabbed her by the neck. "You are a pest, you are going to ruin everything! I will..."
Suddenly, Metal Sonics arm went into shock.
"Aggghh!" He shouted, letting go of Amy. Amy quickly ran away while Metal Sonic was in pain.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment