Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

A story I wrote on Fanfiction.net! Metal Sonic captures Amy Rose and Sonic has to race him to win Amy back! (Happens in middle of story) But before all that happens, Sonic and his friends sign up for a big race! But Metal Sonic ruins it! Wicked! But there

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5
While Metal Sonic was in pain, he had flash backs of how he got the skin in the first place. And what else Dr. Eggman did to him...
"Finally I can test this skin on something." Dr. Eggman said. Metal Sonic was floating in a capsule filled with green liquid.
"But He must be careful. Anything physical of un physical could melt the skin. This skin is also more than just a fashion statment. It is also made to cover his feelings. All he can now thing about is darkness and evil. I am 100 sure he can destroy Team Sonic."
Metal Sonic snapped out of it.
"Thats right... This skin can make me more powerful...But it also covers my compassion and love. All I can think about is evil... This side of me can destroy the Sonic Team, and I am willing to use it!" Metal thought. The skin suddenly flew back onto his body, giving him the ability to do an evil grin.
"Lets do it."
Suddenly, the building was shaking. He got up and dissapeared from the building. Screams of the people who were in the building were heard everywhere.
"We gotta do something!" Tails said.
"But Im almost done with the race!" Sonic said.
"Well hurry up and finish! Many people are gonna be killed!" Knuckles said.
"Roger that."
Sonic quickly used his speed boost and flew past the finish line.
"What the heck-" Wave said. Sonic quickly jumped off his board and ran to the building.
"Sonic, help them!" Amy shouted.
"What am I soppose to do?" Sonic asked.
"Chaos control!"
"But I dont have a chaos emerald with me!"
"What will we do...?"
Amy looked up in the sky, noticing Metal Sonic was floating.
"Metal Sonic, help!" She shouted.
"Metal Sonic!" Sonic said.
Metal Sonic heard her cries and glared at her.
"All those people are gonna die!" Amy shouted.
Metal Sonic saw the building, then stared at Amy.
"The other part of me...It is seeping through..."
Metal Sonic pointed his finger at the building, it was a miracle! The building put itself back together. Amy dried her tears and smiled.
"That was unbelievable..." Sonic, Tails and Knuckles said at the same time.
Metal noticed the skin on his left hand peeled off, it didnt grow back.
"Stupid kindness...It is melting my skin away. I must be more carefull." Metal said.
~~~~Tails`s House~~~~
"Okay, the score is 3 and 2. We are only losing by 1. We didnt get to finish the races again today, so tomorrow I am facing Wave, Cream is racing Storm and Amy is going to race Jet. Got it?" Tails said.
"Got it." Sonic agreed.
"But what is Metal Sonic attacks again?" Amy asked.
"Well then someone has got to keep him distracted, but you dont hit him with a hammer that will cause an entire building to collapse! Shadow, will you take care of it?" Tails asked.
"Roger that." Shadow agreed.
~~~NEXT DAY-SEMI FINALS~~~
"Racers, get ready!" The voice said.
Ready...
Set...
GO!
Tails and Wave jumped on their boards and took off. Shadow was keeping watch on a building.
"Where are you, metal butt..." Shadow said to himself. Suddenly, a dark figure appeared in the sky.
"No more interuptions! I am going to kill that fox!" Metal said. He raised his hand at the track.
"Hey, bolt brain!" Shadow shouted. He turned on his hover-shoes and hovered into the sky.
"Leave Tails alone!"
"You hedeghogs cant let me be, can you?"
Shadow and Metal began to fight each other. Tails made it past the finish line.
"YEAH, ALRIGHT TAILS!" Sonic cheered. They ran over to the finish and congradulated him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment