Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

A story I wrote on Fanfiction.net! Metal Sonic captures Amy Rose and Sonic has to race him to win Amy back! (Happens in middle of story) But before all that happens, Sonic and his friends sign up for a big race! But Metal Sonic ruins it! Wicked! But there

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6
Shadow and Metal were still fighting. Shadow was bleeding badly, but Metal Sonic stood tall.
'"Alright, hedgehog. If you leave, I will let your fox friend be." Metal Sonic promised.
"Oh, no! Do you think Im stupid!" Shadow shouted.
"Well, since you buried me into Creams sandbox I do think you are kinda stupid." Metal answered.
"What I mean is, Tailss race is over! Now youll just attack the next person who is racing!" Shadow said. "Hey look, Cream is racing."
Metal Sonic sighed.
"Fine. Go away and I will spare the rabbit girl...Or do you even care if I destroy her?" Metal Sonic asked.
"Of course I do..."
"I mean, you couldnt even hold her hand, why would you care for her life?"
"Quiet!" Shadow shouted.
"Just leave and shell finish this race unharmed." Metal Sonic said. Shadow calmed himself down.
"...Fine." Shadow agreed. He hovered back to the building.
"I hate that guy..."
"And the winner is Storm!" Said the creepy voice. Jet and Wave went to congradulate him.
"I just...Wasnt good enough..." Cream said.
"You did just fine. But you are just a beginner. No big deal, we are now tied." Tails said.
Racers, get ready!
Ready...
Set...
GO!
Amy and Jet pushed off their boards

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sky17 on July 20, 2006, 7:23:10 AM

sky17 on
sky17CCCC-OO......COOL


IIII....I WISH I KNOW..KNEW WHAT HAPPENS NEXED