Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

A story I wrote on Fanfiction.net! Metal Sonic captures Amy Rose and Sonic has to race him to win Amy back! (Happens in middle of story) But before all that happens, Sonic and his friends sign up for a big race! But Metal Sonic ruins it! Wicked! But there

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7
As Metal Sonic watched the race, he thought of things about Amy.
"Sonic the Hedgehog gaurds Amy Rose because they are 'friends..' But if I had her, I would not treat her like a friend, I would treat her as a servant. And by taking her...Id destroy Sonic in the process...I think I may have an idea." He thought.
Now I know it was a quick race, but Jet crossed the finish line, Amy followed after him.
"Ohh..." Amy moaned. "I lost.."
"Thats okay, Amy. Tomorrow well get them." Tails said. Sonic ran up to them.
"Im sorry, Sonikku.."
"Thats okay Amy."
Amy grabbed her board and went to the starting point, leaving Tails glaring at Sonic angrily.
"..What? Its cute when she says it." Sonic said. He grabbed his board and went to the starting point. Tails sighed.
*Tails` room*
"Tomorrow is the finals, we gotta win, people! Nothing should go wrong tomorrow! If something goes wrong tomorrow I will cry in my sleep every single night." Tails said. Everyone just stared at him.
"Okay...Tomorrow Sonic is racing Jet, Knuckles is racing Storm and I am racing Wave. (Again). So everyone rest up tonight, and Sonic why is everyone staying at my house tonight?"
"Cause your house is the biggest." Sonic answered.
"No its not! Your apartment is the biggest-"
"Just get some sleep, everyone!"
*Amy`s Room (Actually Tails` living room)*
Amy fell asleep fast. She was tired from all the excitement from the races. And tired from the very-close heart attack from what almost happened to those people in the building.
A dark shadow appeared in the window...
Amy suddenly awoke. She saw the shadow in the window reaching out to her. She screamed like heck.
Sonic heard her screams and quickly ran to the living room. Amy was gone.
"TAILS! AMY HAS DISSAPEARED!" Sonic shouted.
"Dude, I am RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!" Tails shouted back. Sonic saw a note.
Dear Sonic the hedgehog,
I have taken your precious Amy Rose. Tomorrow we will race at Babylon Garden to see who gets to keep her. If you win, I will return her to you safely. If I win, I get to do whatever I want to her...And YOU get to watch. You may still use your microphone to stay in contact with your geeky friend, Miles, but I will not use a board. I am going to use my boosters to race. Dont think I am going to go easy on you.
Signed, Metal Sonic.
Sonic shook in anger. He clenched his fists.
"That...That monster..." He said.
"I know! He called me Miles!" Tails said. Sonic glared at Tails. Tails could see very clearly the anger and rage in his eyes.
"S-sorry." Tails said.
"Forget the race tomorrow, Tails! Metal Sonic wants his revenge, and I want mine!" Sonic said.
"But Sonic, we dont even know what time we need to go to Babylon!"
Sonic looked at the note again.
P.S.- Meet me at Babylon 4:00 p.m.
"4:00." Sonic said.
*Same Night* (Big reen platform in the sky)
"Lemme go, you big stupid chunk of robot dung!" Amy shouted. Metal Sonic was getting real annoyed by her big mouth.
"Will you just-" Metal Sonic couldnt finish his sentence as he looked back at Amy. Amy was afraid and angry.
"...This is how it is going to go down. Tomorrow at Babylon Sonic and I are going to race. You are the trophy. If Sonic wins, you will be returned to him unharmed. If I win, I do ANYTHING I want to do to you. And Sonic gets to watch." Metal said.
"What? Me? No! You cant do this to me!" Amy said.
"There is a twist I didnt tell Sonic." Metal said. Amy stayed quiet.
"I planted a bomb on Babylon. It is powerful enough to cause Babylon to fall to the ground. That is how I get to destroy Sonic." Metal said. Amys eyes filled with tears.
"You cruel robot! I hate you!" She shouted. "You are even worse than Dr. Eggman and Black Doom combined!"
"Why, thank-"
"Quiet! Im not finished!" Metal Sonic was silent.
"I always thought of you as a kind hearted creature. But now I see you as a horrid monster! And THAT is not a compliment!"
Metal Sonic was still silent.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment