Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8

A story I wrote on Fanfiction.net! Metal Sonic captures Amy Rose and Sonic has to race him to win Amy back! (Happens in middle of story) But before all that happens, Sonic and his friends sign up for a big race! But Metal Sonic ruins it! Wicked! But there

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8
"I dont need your pathetic attempt to try and make me feel bad about what I am doing. Oh, did I forget to mention that you will be strapped to my back while I am racing?" Metal Sonic said.
"I hate you." Amy said. "I liked you then, hate you now and forever.'' Metal Sonic was wide eyed.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"About What?"
"What did you say?"
"I said I like you then, hate you now and forever."
Another piece of skin slithered off Metal Sonics rib. But he didnt notice.
"You shouldnt waste your breath. You need the energy to scream for tomorrow." Metal said. Amy quietly loosened the ropes that tied her up. She noticed a slot was in Metal Sonics rib. As he turned around Amy quickly pulled out her pika pika hammer and stuck the handle into Metals rib. He screamed in pain.
"Leave Sonic alone, and I wont kill you!" Amy shouted. But as she ran to the end of the platform, she noticed there was no way to get off. She quickly turned around to see if MetalSonic was going to attack her.
...But he didnt. He just layed on the ground. The pika pika hammer was still stuck in his rib.
"How am I gonna get off this thing.." She asked herself quietly. But as she looked around to find a way off the platform, she felt pity for Metal Sonic.
She quietly tip toed to Metal Sonic. He didnt move. She slowely grabbed her pika pika hammer and pulled it out of Metals rib. It was smudged with oil.
"Gross." She said. Metal Sonic moved, so she jumped a bit. But Metal didnt get up. He still layed on the ground.
"Is he dead?" She questioned herself. She went back to the corner of the platform and layed there.
*Next day - 3:34 PM*
Metal Sonic finally woke up. Oil was all over the floor from yesterday. Amy was still asleep.
Metal pushed some buttons on the wall, it made a little tube come out. He stuck it in his stomach. I think he was re-fueling.
"Wake up, hedgehog!" Metal Sonic said. Amy quickly awoke.
"Get ready, we are leaving in 26 minutes." He said. Amy was silent.
"Ill destroy him if he hurts Sonic..." Amy said quietly. But Metal Sonic heard her.
"How do you know one of your friends wont just de-activate the bomb?" Metal Sonic asked.
Amy was silent.
"Put on your racing outfit, this is gonna be a wild ride." Metal said. Amy gulped.
*4:00*
Tails flew everyone to Babylon. Sonic walked to the starting point, waiting for Metal Sonic.
"Come on out, metalbutt!" Sonic shouted. Metal Sonic suddenly appeared.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"I was born ready." Sonic answered.
"Okay, since the creepy voice..." Tails began.
"Are you ready racers?" It was the weird voice!
"Looks like everyone is watching you, Sonic." Knuckles said. Sonic noticed Metal Sonic was wearing a cloak.
"How are you gonna race while wearing that?" Sonic asked.
"Brace yourself." Metal said. He took off his cloak and Amy was strapped to his back.
"Amy!-"
"Sonic, dont worry. Ill be fine." She said. Sonic nodded.
Ready...
Set...
GO!
Sonic pushed off his board and Metal Sonic started up his boosts.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment