Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9

A story I wrote on Fanfiction.net! Metal Sonic captures Amy Rose and Sonic has to race him to win Amy back! (Happens in middle of story) But before all that happens, Sonic and his friends sign up for a big race! But Metal Sonic ruins it! Wicked! But there

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9
Amy remembered the bomb and quickly waved her hands to Sonic.
"Sonic, Metal Sonic planted a bomb in Babylon tower! Tell Tails!" Amy shouted. Metal Sonic taped Amys mouth.
"Tails! Metal Sonic has planted a bomb in Babylon tower! You and Knuckles gotta go de-activate it!" Sonic said through his microphone.
"A bomb! Got it!" Tails said. "Knuckles, we gotta go de-activate a bomb!"
"Huh?"
Sonic and Metal continued their race. Metal Sonic raised his hand in front of him.
"Grounds, break!" He shouted. Suddenly, the ground began to break.
"Agh!" Sonic shouted.
"Metal Sonic, you cheater!" Amy shouted. She again stuck her hammer handle into his rib.
"Aaggh!" He shouted. "Take it out!" Amy quickly took out the handle and Metal Sonics rib. Oil flew everywhere but Metal Sonic kept going.
Meanwhile..
"We are at the tower, but where is the bomb?" Tails asked.
"Do you think it is under that drape?" Knuckles asked. Tails sighed and uncovered the bomb.
"It is set to 2 minutes. But it looks sensative..." Tails said.
"Wed better mess with everything." Knuckles said, pushing athousand buttons.
"Knuckles..!" Tails shouted.
Meanwhile..
Amy just hung-out on Metals back...When suddenly time stopped.
"...What?" She wondered. She suddenly saw something in her head.
Under Sonics board had this little machine on it...It was set for 1 minute. Suddenly time startedmoving again. She had to think fast, but she couldnt tell Sonic because Metal Sonic had taped her mouth. She had to hurry and get the tape off her mouth.
Meanwhile... Tails had tied up Knuckles and tossed him into a corner so he could try and figure out how to turn off the bomb.
"Please, Tails! I wont push anything anymore! Untie me!" Knuckles begged.
"Quiet, Knuckles!" Tails shouted. Tails made a stupid move by pushing a button. It set the bomb to 56 seconds.
"Agh!" Tails panicked.
"Smooth..."
Meanwhile..
The bomb under Sonics board was now at 23 seconds. Amy couldnt do anything. So she decided to try and chew through the tape. It tasted awfull, but it worked.
"Sonic! A bomb is set under your board!" Amy quickly shouted. Sonic panicked.
"A bomb!" Sonic shouted back. But it was too late.
3...
2...
1...
Sonics board exploaded. Leaving his head and knees bleeding...And also leaving him on the edge of a turn, which is also the edge of the castle.
"Sonic!" Amy shouted. Amy was now very angry. "You horrible monster!" Suddenly, black liquid came from Amys hand. She grabbed Metals leg, making him trip. The black liquid went inside of him, melting away all of the skin. It hurts more than you think.
"Aggh!" He shouted. He layed on the ground in pain. His 'Sonic heroes' Form dissapeared, turning him into normal Metal Sonic.
Amy ran to Sonic. "Sonic, wake up..." She said.
Meanwhile...
"ONLY 12 SECONDS LEFT, KNUCKLES WE GOTTA GET OUT HERE!" Tails shouted. But no one responded. Tails checked the corner Knuckles was in, all that was there was the ropes he tied Knuckles with.
"HE DITCHED ME! OMG I GOTTA GET OUTA HERE!" Tails shouted. He quickly jumped off the tower and the entire Babylon castle.
Metal Sonic awoke. All of his skin melted away. Nothing was blocking his feelings anymore. He got up, relizing the bomb was still active. He turned to Amy. Amy glared at him in anger.
Suddenly... The countdown was complete! The entire castle began falling apart. A huge chunk of Babylon castle was headed for Amy. Metal Sonic acted quickly. He jumped in front of Amy and Sonic and blocked the falling rubble.
"Why..." Amy asked. But before anyone could answer, the sharp turn Sonic, Amy and Metal were on, began to break. Shadow raced to them.
Oh no! Amy accidentally let go of Sonic. He fell with all of the broken pieces of the castle.
"SOOOONNNIIIICCC!" Amy shrieked. Metal Sonic only stared at Sonic, not knowing what to do. If he could make facial expressions, hed probobly have a worried face. Shadow just flew past Amy and Metal Sonic, using his hover shoes, he grabbed Sonic as he fell and headed for the ground.
Suddenly, the Ground Amy was standing on broke. She fell from the castle, screaming her guts out. Metal Sonic quickly Jumped off the castle. Using his boosts, he flew down and grabbed Amy.
"Let me go!" Amy demanded. Metal Sonic payed no mind.
Shadow finally reached the ground, but right behing him was the castle, about to fall on top of them.
"Oh my gosh!" Shadow shouted. He started up his hover shoes and skated as fast as he could from the castle. Sonic finally woke up.
"Amy...Wheres Amy?" Sonic asked.
"She is somewhere back there, but we cant stop! Babylon his falling!" Shadow answered.
"But we gotta save Amy!" Sonic exclaimed.
"Look!" Shadow said. "Amy is somewhere back there but she isnt alone. Metal Sonic is with her."
"And thats soppose to make me feel better!"
"Just relax! Metals skin melted. He is back to normal."
Sonic sighed and held on tight to Shadows back.
Metal Sonic and Amy finally touched the ground. Metal started up his boosters and fled away from the falling castle with Amy...But something went wrong.
Suddenly, Metal Sonics boosters stopped working. Metal Sonic felt his rib, oil was leaking through it badly.
"Amy..." He said weakly. He was losing energy fast.
"Whats going on! Whats wrong!" She asked.
"My...Energy...Your hammer...It made a leak." Amy quickly looked behind them and had a panic attack.
"We are gonna die!" She shouted.
"Quiet! You are not going to die! Ill protect you or die trying." Metal Sonic said. Amy cried to herself. Metal looked behind them, the castle was getting close. Metal Sonic did the only thing he could, he pushed Amy onto the ground and covered her with his body.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on July 30, 2006, 11:59:36 PM

Mattkur on
MattkurGreat chap!