Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

A story I wrote on Fanfiction.net! Metal Sonic captures Amy Rose and Sonic has to race him to win Amy back! (Happens in middle of story) But before all that happens, Sonic and his friends sign up for a big race! But Metal Sonic ruins it! Wicked! But there

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10
As Metal Sonic covered Amy with his body, he heard Amy speak to him.
"I dont know...If you meant to hurt anyone before...But I take everything back about what I said about you. If I die, Ill just be glad that I did right here by you...Even though I wanted to be by Sonic."
The leak of oil suddenly stopped. Metal Sonic shut his eyes. This couldnt be the end for them...
Then The castle finally hit the ground. Crushing Amy and Metal Sonic.
"W-where is she!" Sonic said. The others escaped the castle safely. They caought up with Sonic and Shadow.
"Did they make it?" Tails asked. Sonic lowered his head and cried quietly.
"Amy.." Knuckles said softly. Shadow stared at the castle.
"Whats that?" Shadow asked. He pointed at the castle. Sonic raised his head to see what he was talking about. A yellow light appeared from under the castle. Two people were floating in it.
"Is that.." Sonic questioned. One figure looked like Sonic, and one was a girl. Sonics eyes widened.
"I-it is them! Amy is alive!" Sonic exclaimed. The two figures floated over to Sonic and the others. Amy ran and hugged Sonic like heck.
"Sonic! Im alive, I cant believe it...!" She said. "But I dont know how it happened..."
"The love and friendship of another." Shadow answered. "Metal Sonic doesnt do limited power when it comes to saving his friends. Maria told me that on her 12th birthday when I saved her pet hamster from floating off ARK."
"Thats very...Touching, Shadow." Tails said. Amy turned to Metal Sonic.
"You are a life saver. For real. I thought I was gonna die." Amy said. Metal Sonic nodded. Amy rapped her arms around him and hugged him. His face burned red. But suddenly, Shadow had a bad feeling. Real bad.
Shadow felt something in the ground. It was moving or something. Suddenly, the began to sink.
"Guys...Guys! The ground is sinking! The castle made some kind of pit with its vibration! We gotta move, like now!" He shouted. Everyone ran away except Metal Sonic.
"Metal Sonic, we gotta leave!" Amy shouted. He shook his head. She ran back to him.
"Dont be stupid! Youll sink into the pit and the castle will go down with you, then youll be crushed!" Amy said.
"Then if that is how it must end, let it be."
"W-what?''
"Who knows if Eggman may kidnapp me again? Will he make me do something even worse and really hurt you?" Metal Sonic said.
"We would never let Eggman take you away again."
"You guys buried me in Creams sandbox."
"That was Shadow and he is an idiot. But we always squirt him with water and he never does it again!"
"I care about you guys too much to take that risk." He said.
"But I dont want you to go!" Amy said, she began to cry.
"Dont cry. You may not believe this, but we may just cross paths again. But if you really cared about me, you must believe me that I must do this." He said.
"You are an idiot for doing this, but I trust that you know what you are doing." She hugged him.
"Now go!" He demanded. Amy ran, only looking back at him once. The ground broke and sank into the ditch. Metal Sonic went along with it.
The area Metal Sonic died became a play area for children. It grew beautiful flowers and grass. Amy visited that place every day.

Metal Sonic remained i his grave for 3 years.

But one day, a rabbit child was digging into the ground, looking for a time capsule she buried when she was about 6, when she found a metal claw poking out of the ground....

THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on August 13, 2006, 11:28:00 PM

Mattkur on
MattkurOoOoOoooo... good story!