Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A day in navigator's life

Layer decided to tell Zero about her feelings , but what happends if someone came back from death...unexpected gust.read and findout.it is from girls POV

Chapter 1 - A day in navigator's life

Chapter 1 - A day in navigator's life
: unexpected guest
Chapter 1 : Layer, Do you've a minute?
Lay's POV:

It was usual day at the MHHQ ,when I woke up.., but my few months here taught me that every day can be surprise, but I was so lazy I didn't want to leave the bed, will they didn't page me yet, so I still have like 5 more minutes ..beside I made important decision, I'm going to tell Zero about my feeling, and handle this issue once and for all .I'm going to tell him when we train together later , so I need every second of rest...

My door banged, not in its own, it must be Alia. she's been my friend since I came here, I like her most of the time, but she can be a real pain, and I guess this is one of these times...

The door opened, 'damn' I thought, she came in without invitation and sat at the edge of my BED...

''Wake up sleepy head ''she said,
''Remind me again why did I gave you my room's code, ……..wait ,don't you have a boyfriend to wake? ''I mumbled from under the sheets,
'' Did I mention that he woke me up, and now it is my turn to wake someone? Now get up!''

''No , force me'', and I do regret this line ,she just walked of the bed and pulled the curtains soon followed by my sheets. She won this round, but I'm payback person, so just wait for me Alia!

I finally got of my bed heading to the bath room, but I still can sense her victory smile from behind my back, I really need to get back at her some time soon.., '' I'll be making us all breakfast, don't be late '' she said before leaving…

After breakfast:

Back at the boring work, I hate it, I'm sitting in front of the navigation section main computer. It's been quiet lately, no mavericks attack since what? Week now. I know that I should be happy and all, but the only one around here really happy is X.

Zero and Axl are as bored as me, at least all they had to do is training, tiny bit of paper work, how hard can that be ? And they can sleep until midday, leaving us ‘navigators’ to do their dirty laundry, completing all missing info on the mavericks archive plus who cares about Vile's eyes color any way?
''Day dreaming Lay?'' Alia just asked,
''I wish it was ''I reply, ''any way I've something I wish you can do for me''
''huh?'' I mean isn't obvious that I've a lot to do already?

''Don't look like you've been shot, you don't even know what is it” I blinked in surprise “now listen during my research about the item the tri brought back the last week I noticed there was a missing file from the mavericks data-base -…'' I cut her off.

'' hold on a sec, missing files is not my responsibility, not now anyway.'' I continued ''go ask Pallette or someone else ...''

''Can you perhaps let me finish? '' and she didn't even wait for my answer" Zero was the last one to see that maverick a life, so I was wondering can you go see how much info you can get off him?" did she just said Zero?

"I'm in my way!" I said right before I jumped out of my seat. I was about to leave the room when I saw the way she was looking at me, she knew that there is something going on, but hell, I'm not telling her anything not yet.

Then I Left... I was walking down the hallway when I heard the N.C's (navigation's section) door opened; it didn't matter till I heard Alia shout.
"The Maverick's name is Mushroom, Split Mushroom" then door closed, I stood there blinking for few secs.

'Did I forget to ask about the maverick's name? …damn! now she got a prove. I reached his room, and then I looked down at myself checking my outfit... 'I'm a reploid with an armor why do I need to check myself? humans program us with weird things sometimes………at least I can blame humans for this one..' any way I knocked the door. then I waited for a response ..nothing. I knocked again ''Who?..'' came from behind the door,
"It is me Layer, ..Commander"

"Come in, it's not locked" , 'not locked?, anyone can come in that easy?...odd..!'

Any way I came in and he was wrapped in his blanket, I just walked further in the room and then stopped when I'm close to the bed, 'He is so cute like this... 'I wish I could pull that blanket and just hug him sooo hard, but it can't be... I'm too much of a coward to do so...

"Can I ask you few things, sir..?"
"Sure, just make it quick".

I'll try "There is missing file at the data base………."and then I got all the information out of him (A/N: it is just so boring, so I skipped it) "thanks sir, but there is something I want to talk to you about.. " I took a deep breath.
"Ok, one thing first, what part of the day is it?"

"It is about noon …sir" ,
"W..what?" then he jumped out of the bed saying "Oh shoot…those suckers suppose to wake me before sunrise"
"You mean your unite sir?"
"Yeah" answering me while changing ' does he know I'm still here? I hope he doesn't … ‘he slipping down in his suit, when he stopped and give me his back with that open zipper, "Layer. Can you..?" pointing at his back,
"Oh ..of course" I reached my hand to that blessed little thing, and oh what A view ! I could stair at it for the rest of the day.

"I could've do it alone, but I'll get my hair stuck!" he said,
"Yeah, it happens to me all the time". Then I stepped back "I'll be leaving now, sir"
"What about the thing you want to tell me ?"
"You've a unite to yell AT, we'll talk later after training",
"OK, Later then..".
I was going to tell him later anyway.

Later ON (about evening):

At the training room:

It was about time, I asked Zero to train me on some self-defense techniques, and we were here for five hours I guess. I was failing, I couldn't get anything right, damn..
Finally Zero spoke up
"Layer, you suck!",
"thanks, you really know how to cheer a lady up!" I panted heavily "Lets take Five min break ok?"
"o-.." I been cut off by X who just walked in
"Sorry to break in like that...Zero can I have a minute with you?" "Ok " then he said to me
"I'll be right back " I secretly blazed a look at X in disgrace
"Suit yourself, I'll wait in here "…
After couple of minutes Zero came back and he was pale a little, he came toward me and said
"Look Layer I got…um…important thing to do, we'll continue later, Ok?"
"Yes of course" I faked sweet smile, but deep inside I was screaming. Then after he left I throw myself at hared floor of the training room 'I guess today is not the right day to tell him.'

After 2 hours:
At the NS :

Me and the girls were doing, what we were doing earlier, after Zero been sent out in small detecting mission, Alia was keeping an eye on him, but there was nothing serious, until we got call from Douglass telling us to leave whatever we were doing and meet him at the libratory, we exchanged looks, but that call was our ticket For 5 min. break, whatever was the purpose from it.
And we arrived in no time
There was Douglass of course, then not short after that Axl arrived, and X standing there focusing on a capsule with a female reploid in it, and from the look of it he must been there for a while,
I couldn't tell anything other than her high due to dark green glass of that capsule…

And before we start our usual wave of questions X spoke up-not taking his eyes off the capsule-
"Everybody this is Iris …" This must be the surprise of the day…. Wait a minute, who is Iris?
________________________________________

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment