Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Alia's turn

Layer decided to tell Zero about her feelings , but what happends if someone came back from death...unexpected gust.read and findout.it is from girls POV

Chapter 2 - Alia's turn

Chapter 2 - Alia's turn
Alia's POV
'Oh she looks cute' I thought to myself 'did X just say Iris this can't be...or can she be?' "X is she..-" , he cut me off "Shh..just hold it for now"
Then X looked at the screen behind the capsule, which showed 98% before he asked "Which one of you was navigating Zero?"
Layer and Pallette both pointed at me …doges!
"It was me." I answered before I gave the girls my deadly –I'll-kill-you-later-look, because I thought he is going to yell at me for leaving Zero out there alone, but instead he asked "When will he be here? "
"Hmm...Within the next fifteen minutes, I'm sure "I answered.
"Damn, Douglass can't you hold the process back a little?" I automatically looked at screen again and it was 99. Douglass answered.
"No sorry X, … If Zero doesn't arrive in 5minutes he'll miss her first waking..."
Silence spread in the room and all of us were trying to figure out what was going on when a beep came from the capsule; it had reached 100.
"I believe she's gotten her memory back" said Douglass breaking the silence of the room. The capsule opened up.
X approached to the capsule and placed out a hand to help Iris out. He asked. "Iris, can you hear me?"
She finally opened her eyes and blinked few times before saying "X , is that you?" A big smile placed on her lips, as she jumped towards him for a big hug.
'She's so short…' That was the first thing to hit my mind, 'It's silly though I know, but it's true, I mean she about 1.14 feet shorter than X, who might I add was considered to be short himself.'
Back to what was going on, "You're back!" X said. Iris giggled a bit,
"You bet I am!" I thought to myself. 'Alright an accent!' X held her hand AGAIN after breaking the hug. 'Didn't anyone teach him not to hold another girls hand when your girlfriend's in the area? No I guess not ...'
"Everybody this was our first navigator, she had been ... Umm...Gone for a while but she's back now." I hope that is not all you can say, now he is introducing us to her. Yay. I love being introduce to someone, "This is Alia, my navigator " said X.
"Nice to meet you." She said, I had to look down. I seriously hope we don't talk too much while standing or I'll have some serious back problems.
After they were done, she asked. "Where is Zero?" X volunteered to answer.
"He is-.."
"Right here." Zero said from the doorway, she quickly turned to face him. They stared at each other silently, she began to tear up for some reason, and then she stepped closer to him. She stood right in front of him and froze. 'Oh come on say some thing'.
She looked at the ground then back at Zero who broke the silence. "Iri-.."
'….Ouch, that must've hurt, oh yeah…he's been slapped.. His cheek turned red, poor Zero; No one saw this coming, the short Brunette run out of the room, without saying a word. Zero just leaned back at the wall, watching the ground.
X poked me; I looked in his direction "What?" I whispered.
"Alia, can you follow Iris, she'll get lost"
"W..What? You serious?"
"Alia there is no time for argue, please?" He give me that hopeless look, damn he knows my weak points all too well,
"Ok, but what if she wants to be alone?"
"Do you remember the room that Zero says no one can touch? It is hers"
"I'll do what I can ..." Then I went out past Zero and took a quick look at Layer, she was shocked at the show Iris put on, I wanted to be by her side right now, but… I'll deal with you later X, and Layer…' I'm sorry I'll be back soon I promise'.
I run out, 'Where is she ? 'I thought, but as soon I'm out I spot her at the corner, oh she is crying ...hard "Oh, hey there."
She raised her face to look at me, and then she dried her eyes quickly "Take it easy you just got in." I started.
"I wish I could (sniff) it's just…" she broke down in tears again 'oh god, please ma'am I don't have all day. I still have a friend to comfort thanks to you, can't you get to the point?' .
"..Seeing him brought back a lot of painful memories .."She said, "Do you feel like staying alone?"
"no ,stay please …this place change a lot since I saw it last time ..", 'ok I'm stuck ' .
"Maybe because this place got rebuilt couple of times …come on I'll show you your room" I said.
"Didn't you just said HQ been rebuilt?"
"I didn't know that you've a room till X told me, I always thought it is just an extra room at our floor " She looked a little confused, but hey at least she wasn't crying anymore.
As we reached her room, she stopped suddenly "what is it?" I was curious.
"you sure, it is this room?" Odd why is she asking? It isn't like she know where she i-…, she cut me off "It's in the exact place where my room used to be" Ok she knows then! 'ohhhhhhh, I see … Zero kept a room for her, but why ? I can obviously see there is something between these two.'
"I believe you know the code then?" She asked.
"Actually. no, but you still remember your old one, right?"
"ok, lets see" then she typed it quick , and the door opened.
"I think you won't need me for a while in here"
"Yeah, thanks "she said but she seemed sad, I'll check on her later, but now I need to go back..
"See you later then" I said before I ran …
While I'm running I bumped into someone "blind @$$", "the eyes are for a reason" we yelled at each other, hold it I know this voice "X..?"I opened my eyes while holding my forehead "Alia..?" he was holding his nose, "sorry..." I said.
He just ignored me, and start walking in his way "I said I'm sorry "It is not the time Alia, Zero just had a fight with Layer ...".
Oh no ..This is why I didn't want to leave the lab ..."Wait, what happened "
"Look why don't you go talk to her, I'm going to look for Zero " , "ok , but we'll have to talk .."
"Later..." We each ran in a different direction...
I went directly to Layer's room, expecting to find her at any shape, she never had a fight with him before, she loves him,….she never told me, but everybody around could tell ..
Any way I reached her room, in normal condition I would just walk on in, but I thought I'd let her know first, "Layer ,sweetie…I'm coming in OK?" not leaving her a chance to reply. I went in, she sitting at bed hugging her knees, I never saw her like this before...so devastated, Layer is normally the joy around, making jokes and making us all feel better I never thought that she may look like this, never.
I went closer, her eyes were open but not looking at anything, almost like dead, "Layer, are you alright?" I asked. Then I sat down next to her, it wasn't good idea to start asking about what really happened, instead I tried to calm her down "No man on this earth deserves to die for Layer…not even Zero",
Then she spoke up with her normal tone "I just wanted to ask him about what happened, he said it is not my business, and being his navigator never gave me the right to interfere about his life ……he yelled at me, he yelled at me to leave him alone", I can see that he hurt her, even though that his was known for his short nerves, I pulled her into a hug so she can know that I'm by her side, she broke down into tears, I never saw her crying before ,and seeing her now broke my heart
"It is ok… it is ok"
And for hours we just sat like that, not saying a single word till Layer pulled away, and quickly she wiped her tears away "Sorry for breaking into you like that" She said.
"It's ok, isn't that what friends for?" I said.
"Yeah I guess so" she replied
"You should've slapped him on the other cheek" I said
''at least he'll look like blushing ".
She laughed a little, it was good to see her smiling again, and then she said "Thanks Alia"
"Don't thank me just yet . You'll be there for me when I break up with X, I need someone to let him cry it on his shoulders "I tried to cheer her up a little .even though that it is possible to use her that way…
"I bet that he'll cry his eyes out…from joy" she said , I jumped at her, not really attacking but I thought she was more grounded than that, but she wasn't, it ended up with me in the top of her .
"Oh Alia. I didn't think you are all that desperate" Layer teased, oh she having fun with me now, I don't really care as long as she is smiling, "perhaps you can get off me ,I'm planning to keep myself for marriage, but thanks for offering.. " she continued .
"Ok ok " then I got off , and left her lying apparently she is to lazy to sit up again "thought that X was more…what to say…willing ",'this girl is not going to drop it tonight '
I pulled a nearby bellow and placed it at her face ,but I still can hear her laugh "Apologize Layer" I commanded, she is saying something but I couldn't make out what it was, so I took the pillow off to hear it.
"Never" she said, 'she is better as I see'
"Ok then I'm leaving "I said " if you want anything. I'll be at X's room" .
Then I walked away with pillow in my hands "of course I'll go there since I'm sure now that I'm not going to interrupt anything" she said, I throw it at her "good night blueberry" then I left her laughing .
I kinda know that it is just a hysterical reaction after all that crying, but at least she got her usual self back.
Next station X's room…
"Oh come on X you promised "I said while jumping at his bed with him sleeping in it.
"Alia please I'm tired…Maybe tomorrow "he answered.
"No. Now".
He buried his face into the pillow 'Silly you think you're going to get rid of me like this?'.
I kept jumping "Now now now now now now now now..." I'm such a bug.
"OK ok you win" he finally sat down." What do you want to know?" (A/N: Alia wants to talk, nothing else…)
"What happened with Zero, what did he do to Lay?"
Again I squeezed everything out of him,…"There. Can I sleep now?"
"Ok, you may sleep now……X, do you think Zero and Layer well get together some day?"
"Nope"
"Why?"
"Cause he is going to go back to Iris"
"That short thing, no way. Layer has bigger odds"
"Don't think so"
"How much do you know about love issues? it is my field, you keep killing mavericks ,you know better about those ,oh wait I know better than you I'm navigator ..X you're useless" I smiled wildly,'it my first time to face the truth. I'm so happy'
"Sweet heart you can't hold a gun, not mentioning shooting... That's mostly my job"
'Damn he is right, I hate it when he is right ' "But I'm still holding on about my opinion about Layer"
"Ok wait and you'll see…I really need to sleep"
"What? I'm not holding you back, sleep if you want to ….You want to bet ?"
"How fast I can fall in sleep?"
"No. Zero and Layer"
"50 dollars on Iris"
"The last thing I need is your money skinny, we're betting on something else.."
"Something like what?"
And under the dark that night we sat our bets on one condition "no one wins till they kiss" I suggested
"Like that is going to hold down anything, but the sooner we get this done the sooner I can get some sleep."
"Deal?"
"Deal. Good night" and he just fall asleep I guess he was really tired.
Any way I need to sleep myself. And tomorrow is always another day.
And who knows what may happen ….There is my second chapter, I hope you like it, but who do you think well win the bet X or Alia?
But the bet itself will be revealed on the final chapter.
Thanks again for reading my cute little Fic.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment