Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3:It isn't Iris's day

Layer decided to tell Zero about her feelings , but what happends if someone came back from death...unexpected gust.read and findout.it is from girls POV

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3:It isn't Iris's day

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3:It isn't Iris's day
Iris's POV:
“Bloody hell…” 'it looks exactly the way I left it' I ran my hand over the furniture 'there's no dust' Someone must've taken good care of my room while I was dead, but who?
"Zero….."I whispered to myself, I guess I was too fast about him…, I must a  pologize to him, but later. I feel dizzy and itchy. Death is such exhausting process…I went directly to the bed.
I opened my eyes after what seemed like minutes. I don't know how long I was asleep, but I needed to get out of here, and the only place I can go to by myself is the kitchen, so I went there.
Let see, there is Alia and X, but no Zero... "Good morning guys "I greeted the gang as I approached them.
"Good morning Iris" X replied "Where were you the past two days?"
"Huh?" did I sleep for two days?
Alia give him low stare before she said "Don't mind him; it's just a bad joke."
I looked at X who burst into laughter. "Not funny" I said.
Then blue haired stepped in "Good morn-…."she said, she stopped when she spotted me "…ing" she continued.
'Did I do something wrong?', she went past me not saying anything , "You ok?" Alia asked her.
'How come nobody asked me that? I'm the one who's been dead since….who knows when. Nobody told me that too!
"X, how long was I dead?" I asked.
"Awhile" he said.
"Oh come on. How long?" He didn't want to answer, who else can I ask……..Zero, oh I totally forgot about him, "Where is Zero by the way?" I asked.
"You need to stop that some time" Zero answered, I turned around, and he was leaning on the door side …
My heart beats fast, but it was no time for running away I owed him an apology, I stepped forward. "Zero I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday, it's just…" I looked down.
"It is OK" he said.
Did he just forgive me without even listening to my 3 hour excuse…? Zero still loves me!
I looked up to see his handsome face, I felt tears filling my eyes, and I couldn't hold it back anymore.
I jumped and hugged him so hard "I missed you" I whispered.
"I missed you too" he said wrapping his strong arms around me, I forgot all about what happened as I buried my face into his shoulder.
I snapped back to reality when someone shout "Damn", it was feminine voice, but I ignored it, if I had Zero nothing could bother me.
"Get a room for God's sake" I needed to know who blew this one out, I let go of Zero, that cold tone could be no one's but that blue haired, when I turned to speak to her she said "I'm done" and left the kitchen holding her cup of coffee.
I looked at Zero, but he was staring at the way the blue haired took off. Luckily for him he drew his attention back to me.
"Something wrong Zero?" I asked, he shook his head no, but I was too hungry to argue, so I let it pass, but not all that smoothly…"so, how many times did you died while I was gone?"
Leaving surprised Zero behind I went straight to the fridge, now X's laughing was heard all over the kitchen.
X stopped all of sudden, but I didn't have to turn around to know what made him stop laughing! It's definitely Zero.
I was deep inside the fridge trying to find something I can recognize, when Zero pulled me out "We need a little more privacy" he whispered to me.
'But I'm hungry!' that was all I could think about, but if Zero wants to go somewhere more private then to heck with food!
"We'll be going now" he said, then left dragging me all the way to his room. After unlocking the door he invited me, or pulled me in to be more specific.
"Oh my..!" I shouted "Look at this mess!"
"Oh god" he said replacing a hand on his forehead.
"You had a time to look after my room, but you couldn't find a time for yours"
"Who told you that?"
I closed the gap between us, and hugged him so tight "I don't need to be told that, no one but Zero care enough to do such a thing", then all of sudden this thought hit me.
"My brother isn't alive, is he?" I pulled away a little to look at his expression.
"No, he is not "answering me "thank god" he whispered, thought that I couldn't hear that.
I ignored his reaction only because I felt his hand making her way to my hair and...Oh no, not again, he took my hat!
"I always hated this hat!"
"Come on, give it back" I pleaded.
Calculating the difference in height between us I came to conclude that I'll never going to see this hat ever again!
A strange beep appeared in the room, killing the mood. " What is that" I asked.
"It's a message on my computer." Zero replied as he headed towards his PC, "That's weird"
Within seconds his expression changed "Layer doesn't want to be my navigator anymore." he said. "She sent a request to exchange navigator".
"Who? Oh the blue haired, that's ok I'll resume as your navigator"
"I was a little rude to her"
"So?"
"I'm going to talk to her" He walked away ignoring me completely, 'hello I'm still here!' I mentally shout.
I can't believe it, he left,. If I was less self controlling, I would've burned his room down. But sadly I am, so I just walked out.
With nowhere to go or anything to do and all this anger captured inside of me, I let my feet take the lead and go wherever they take me to.
I stopped in front of the laboratory door, that's nice I never had the chance to thank the one -who put me back together- enough, whatever what his name was.
I went in; he was working on something I'll never have the interest to know what it is, "Hi" I greeted.
"Huh? Who let you in?"
"The door wasn't locked"
"Damn, so what do you want any way?"
Why is that cold welcoming? But I went in for a reason..
"I wanted to thank you for bringing me back, I didn't had the chance yesterday"
"Oh…um…your're-…"
"But you could've made me a little bit taller it wouldn't hurt any one,"
"a-…"
"And you could've made me look more attractive too, you know"
"um-…"
"I would've done a plastic surgery, but there is one problem. I'm metal!"
"My apology miss, but I-…"
This time it wasn't me I swear, it is X who came in.
"Hi-….what are you doing here?" he asked me with confuse look.
"I'm here to thank him." Pointing at four eyes.
"OK, but Douglass doesn't like to be interrupted while working"
"Can you both perhaps finish you're little chatting out, I've work to do!'' Douglass was upset that's for sure.
"I'm so sorry for keeping you" I give him a sweet smile.
"Yeah, whatever..." he said before going back to work.
That was rude, but who cares I'm out of here, but when I turned around to leave I accidentally trapped over something on the floor heading directly to X. thank God he was so grounded, he stopped me from falling to the ground .
"Sorry" I apologized.
"That's alright, but try to be more careful around here."
Just to make this moment even more wonderful, destiny itself sent Alia to look for X.
"Honey, you forgot-…"Alia began, but stopped after seeing me in her boyfriend's arms.
X let go of me, "Alia, I can explain-.."he said.
Anger appears in her eyes, she moved toward me" Look, what's enough is enough" she said to me in extremely angry tone.
My mind went 'Uh-oh'.
"Taking Zero away from Layer is something I've nothing to do with-.."
X cut her off "but Zero and Layer weren't couple" in hesitate voice.
She glared at him so angrily that he shut up, that's when Douglass shouted "THAT'S IT, EVERYBODY OUT….NOW".
We all went out very calm and quiet, but after we all reached outside Alia turned to me.
"Stay away from my X" she threat me.
Then left pulling X away with her, I felt so bad, it was my first day awake and X now has trouble because of me, Alia hates me, and Zero is running after his so-called navigator who hates me too–by the way- and I've no one by my side at the moment .
"Why the hell did they brought me back!" I cried.Yeah that's all for the third chapter. Again I welcome reviews personal messages, anything just tell me what do you think.
By the way here is a real stupid question: who's POV will be next?
Thanks for reading my fic, See ya all next chapter .
Bye everybody

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment