Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Axl to the rescue

Layer decided to tell Zero about her feelings , but what happends if someone came back from death...unexpected gust.read and findout.it is from girls POV

Chapter 4 - Axl to the rescue

Chapter 4 - Axl to the rescue
 
Palette's POV:
Hello there, this is Pal  and this chapter is from my point of view.
Layer left earlier after Zero called her to his office which leaves me with so pissed off Alia, she has been furious  since she came back form the laboratory for some reason she wont tell me!
She and Layer never say anything to me they just intend to ignore me most of the time, but what they don't know that I know exactly what's going on around here , I'm a navigator too after  all , I 'accidently' over hear them anyway .
 
As always I was doing some research about some building somewhere when N.C door opened and familiar figure came in.
 
"Hello "he greeted.
"Hey Axl" I replied.
He noticed how Alia didn't reply and the way her brows are crossed then asked " what's wrong with her?"
"PMSing"
"oh…" Axl held such a funny expression, Alia raised her head from whatever work she was doing and gave us the deadly glare "say what?"
So we became the object of her anger relief, this is getting scarier by the second.
Now Alia took few steps toward us, Axl hid behind me and said "She said it" he means me "I just came here to deliver a message from Signas!"
'my boy is coward' I thought 'meh' , however what he said caught her attention "keep going" she commanded .
 
"Iris is going to resume being a navigator here starting tomorrow, Signas said you should be able choose how she may help you" Axl spoke as fast as he could so he could flee as fast as he could as well, but no such luck. She caught him by the arm just 2 inches from his sweet escape.
 
'Poor little Axl he simply have no luck' I thought
 
He looked so scared and a little pale too, Alia dragged him all the way to the center of the room with ease! Then she spoke "Let me see if I got this right, Iris is coming here?" Axl gave hysterical nod he looks as if he's going to faint, this is some how amusing to me since we don't have much of entertaining here anyway, I'm happy I'm no longer threaten.
Alia let go of Axl who was surprised and somehow happy too
"I don't get it "she stated walking back and forth "why here…."
 
We watched Alia's weird reaction From safe distance, then Axl decided to leave…again
"Hold it young man" Alia shouter
'not again!' Axl froze in front of the door
"Signas you said …" Alia turned around to meet the back of the Axl's head "since when Signas lets us choose our tasks? "
Axl start sweating "And more importantly since when he started to send you?"
Alia got a point there, commander Signas always sends Zero, because he is the only one that is cold enough to ignore our violent reactions and makes sure we don't go after Signas's life.
Alia got Axl cornered terrifying him all over again "Speak up who really sent you?" then she gave him the look that made him crack " it was X, please don't kill me!" he answer.
Alia left him alone, but redhead waste no time he immediately ran away in a manner that made me giggle.
"I'm going to eat his guts and drink his blood!" Alia mumbled
"Oh dear lord, who the poor guy?" Asked Layer who just came back from outside, she looks happy, it has been 5 hours since she's been absent.
" Yeah you save this smile till you here what happened "Alia started
 
"What happened?" Layer questioned
 
Alia turned to me and said "Palette you can have the rest of the day off I'll finish for you here" I blinked several times I mean are you kidding me? She is going to throw me away like this? I was about to protest when she stared at me 'Damn she is scary' I better do as she says this time, I've to look for Axl now anyway I need him to help me with something .
 
Meanwhile:
Axl's End he was leaning against the wall catching his breath after he ran for 15 min to get as far as possible from the N.C hanging on to dear life he smiled 'At least I'm safe now '
He then walked few steps forward so high on happiness he pumped into some one, Axl's first reaction was to protect his head, it became a natural reflex now he has been in this HQ for sometime now he knows how it works here.
However nothing happened, he peeked from between his fingers, he saw a warm smile followed by a light laugh.
"I'm sorry Iris " Axl apologized with slight blush
"Don't worry about it "Iris replied." Hey I remember you from the laboratory , actually this is the best thing happened to me all evening, I'm kind of lost here".
"This used to happened to me when I was new here too"
" we weren't introduced , so what's your name ?" Asked Iris smiling sweetly
"A..Axl" his blush grow bigger.
"So Axl Can you walk me to my room?"
"Sure"
Then they shared a little chatter till they were close to Iris's room
"I..Iris" Axl rubbed he back of his neck
"Yes" she replied
"umm I..heard ..I mean ..you are going to start tomorrow ..working again I mean.."Axl hesitated
"What is it?" Iris looked at him a little puzzled
"I just want you to have this!" Axl handed her an object.
"Oh I can't take it …it-…." Axl cut her off "please, those N.C girls are dangerous"
Iris laughed softly at Axl's answer "Okay thank you, I'll return it to you later"
Then she tiptoed –since she was a little shorter- and kissed his cheek.
Iris then went inside her room, leaving dizzy madly blushing Axl in the hallway, it wasn't much before he went to his own room anyway.
 
Back to Palette :
I'm at Axl's room waiting for his return , it is way better than looking for him all over this huge HQ, but he seems to be taking more than usual today.
It wasn't too long before he finally got in , he didn't seem  to notice me sitting on his bed , he looks a little flushed and somehow out of it , I took few steps toward him ,
"Are you Ok?" I asked
He jumped in surprise "wha…" he took several minutes before he said "oh Pal..you scared me"
"Scared you?" I always come here, that was no surprise
"Anyway" I continued "sit down Axl I've got something to talk to you about  ..."
He did exactly what I told him which was so unlike him too
"What is it" he looks at me suspiciously
I try to act innocent " haha ..um I need you to help me with some thing …"
"yeah.."
"Oh Axl , I'm in big trouble , one day I accidentally pulled a file from the data base, and after I transferred it to this disc " I pulled a CD from under his bed " I non intentionally erased it, I couldn't rebuilt it , and if I anyone discovered I'll be screwed !!!"
"You did WHAT?!!!!" Axl cried out "Ohhh Pallette "
I covered my face with my hands "I'm ..I Don't know what to do " I sounded helpless "Can you please help me?"
Axl looked down, breathing deeply then he finally spoke "this is a dangerous thing you did Pal; and you are still a new Navigator in here…"
I looked at him with teary eyes " you..you gotta help me" I plead
"oh Pal" he stand up and pulled me into a hug " Ok I'll see what I can do " he spoke so softly , " Pallette!" then his tone changed a bit " You got to promise me not to get in trouble again "
"I promise"
"Ok" I fetl his grip tightening around me "we'll solve this first thing in the morning"
"First….in the morning?" I repeated looking up at him "Thank you"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment