Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Memories Forgotten But Never Lost

This is about a teenage girl. Since she was 8 she has been on her own. Her parents were killed in front of her.She's discovered that she has a gift, a power, a curse. She could travel from place to place just by thinking of it.

Chapter 4 - Memories Forgotten But Never Lost

Chapter 4 - Memories Forgotten But Never Lost




She's standing in the rain standing next to him, Jace. In front of them is Maddox, grinning in the dark alleyway.

“What's so funny Maddox? Think you're actually going to win?” Jace asks with a little smirk.

“What's funny is the fact that you think you'll come out alive. Either one of you.”

“You've done too much damage for your own good.” She says.

“I could say the same about you…Ace.” Maddox says and watches her face turn to shock. “Oh yes, I know all about you. You're not as good as you think you are.”

“We'll see about that.”

“You think you're so tough. Just because you're immortal.”

“You do way too much talking. No wonder you never win a battle.”



Just then Maddox pulls out a sword from underneath his cape. She pulls out two daggers. They begin to fight. She's knocked on the ground. Jace attacks from behind. The two fight for a while. Then in one swift movement, Jace is on the ground bleeding from his chest. She sees this, getting up quickly and attacks Maddox again. A single cut on her upper right arm, and she pushes her daggers through his chest. Maddox falls to the ground and vanishes. She rushes over to Jace. He's still living, just barely.



“You're going to be okay. I promise.”

“It's too…late…for me. You can still go…on.”

“Don't say that. You'll be fine. We'll go back home, and you'll get some rest and…”

He touches her lips with two fingers, and takes her hand.

“I'll always be with you…no matter…where you go. I want…you t…o forget th…is but never…lose it.” Jace said and closed his eyes.



She picked him up and started to walk away. She then disappeared into the night. A few days latter, Jara, Jace's sister appeared. She was enraged.

“How could you kill him! I knew that I hated you hunters! I thought you were his friend!”

“I was! I tried to save him!”

“Save him! You a vampire hunter, save a vampire! You're lying! You always do!”

“I'm not! I tried to save him!”

“Why would you want to save him! He was a vampire; you're a vampire hunter! You're job is to hunt and kill vampires!”

“Because I loved him!”

There was dead silence. Jara just shook her head and ran out the door never looking back.







“That's what happened.” She said looking at him.

“What did he mean by `. I want you to forget this but never lose it.'?”

“He wanted me to forget what happened that night, but never lose the memories of him.”

“Oh. Well I guess you didn't forget about it.”

“For a time I did. I hadn't thought about that night for a while now.”

“What happened to his sister?”

“I don't know. That was the last time I saw her.”

Just then there was a knock at the door. She opened it, but no one was there, just a note taped to the door:

I want you to forget this but never lose it.

She looked up quickly and knew exactly who it was that knocked and put it there.

“But how is that possible?” She asked herself quietly.



To be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment