Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The greeting on the island

its Kh based with twists and turns ^^ please comment on it

Chapter 3 - The greeting on the island

Chapter 3 - The greeting on the island
the next time Maria woke up it was to the sound of fimilar ocean waves. "where am i." Maria said as she started to sit up only to be carefully lower back down. "who are and why did you do that." Maria yelled fighting who ever was pulling her down. "calm down my name is RIku and your on Destiny Island with my friends Sora, Kairi, and Klide." Riku said as he let her go and pointed to the far side of the beach. "i'm sorry Riku it's just i lost my little brother and my friends and i have this weird weapon and everything is so wrong rigth now." sah said starting to cry. "its ok i know how you feel i once lost my friends to." Riku said hugging her to make her feel better. "thanks and my name is Maria." she said hugging Riku back, lost in the moment Riku leaned in to kiss Maria but before he could kiss her Sora ran up and said "is she ok Riku." Sora said. Riku just noticeing Sora was near him jumped and said "ya Maria will be ok." Riku said looking to see if any one else noticed him trying to kiss her. Maria still on the ground blushed and said hi to Sora. Later that day Maria had a place to stay it was near Rikus place and also near the beach to. Maria still in a daze about what happened, took a shower and went to her room to get dressed when she saw a pic of her her brother and her friends, when she heard the bedroom door close. "my brother and our friends lived on an island like this one." she said looking to see Riku shirtless. "me and my friends lived here all oour lives." Riku said walking towards her and sits on teh bed lefting her chin and kissed her. Maria kissed back she felt his hands grab her towel and pull it off.
 
 
TO BE CONTIUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sakura3001 on May 15, 2007, 6:17:39 AM

sakura3001 on
sakura3001oh my gosh

sasukeXsakuraforever on April 30, 2007, 5:20:32 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforever*squee* Write more! plz plz! YAY!

moog1895 on April 22, 2007, 7:55:18 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895Ooh romance!

soraXriku on April 20, 2007, 1:56:56 PM

soraXriku on
soraXriku*glomps x 99999999999999* love it!!! ima write a new chap soon!

PurplePhoenix on April 19, 2007, 12:43:29 PM

PurplePhoenix on
PurplePhoenixOh geeze! X3

flying_Jone on April 19, 2007, 6:03:25 AM

flying_Jone on
flying_Jonewoooo!! that is sooo very good!! *high five*
keep it up!! i have to read the continue!!

*favs

shiny_angel on April 19, 2007, 5:54:00 AM

shiny_angel on
shiny_angelNEXT PLEASE!! can't wait to read the rest!!! XD *favs

PunkWolfGirl on April 19, 2007, 4:43:14 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirl:O!!! Bad Riku! xDDD Lol Nice Chapter! When's Maria Gonna Go To Twilight Town? ^^ Im Unpatient xDDD