Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The evil prank

its Kh based with twists and turns ^^ please comment on it

Chapter 5 - The evil prank

Chapter 5 - The evil prank
          Later that morning they were fast asleep in each others arms. Sora and Klide were first up and went to the spar, but when they got to the beach they saw Riku and Maria together and decided to play a prank on them. Sora told Klide to take Riku’s arm and put it on his head and to grab Maria’s hand while he grabbed her feet, then they yelled “1, 2, 3.” And just then they let her go and she fell in the water and screamed and started to get mad.              
         Startled by the scream Riku woke up and looked around to see Maria pissed at Sora and Klide but instead of fighting he watched her yell at them. “OH MY GOD you two are so dead when I get you.” She yelled as she started to chase them but just as she did her mystery weapon appeared again in her hand and she stopped. “What is this thing?” She said so everyone could hear her. Riku and Sora realizing what she was holding said it’s a keyblade. “A key blade what’s that.” She said giving them a confused look.  “It’s a powerful weapon that can save or destroy the world.” Riku said taking a seat by her, as he summoned his keyblade to his hand. “Wow so im not the only one who has one.” She said as she looked at his keyblade amazed at how it looked.                
         "Maria whats the naem of your keyblade." Sora looking at it and not ever seeing it before. "I think I will call it Double Edge." Maria said looking at noticing it had three sharp points and one small point. "Thats a cool name." Riku said looking at her as he started to blush. Just then Maria remembered what happened earlier and started to chase Klide nad Sora. "I'm sorry Maria." Klide said as he ran away and dodged her by side stepping and leaping out of the way. "If your sorry now ait till i get you." she said giving him and evil look. Riku sitting on the sidelines started to laugh at Sora and Klide and yelled to them "You should have done that to begin with." Riku yelled falling backwards laughing.   

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Haku17 on May 17, 2007, 7:19:53 PM

Haku17 on
Haku17cool!!! i think maria will be so powerful when he learn how to use it properly. i hope maria won't hurt any people in the desteny island only if she needs too.


*faves*

moog1895 on May 17, 2007, 4:52:12 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895Aaron needs 2 COME NOW! Okay srry. Keyblade, huh? SWEET!

Kwazi on May 16, 2007, 2:11:48 PM

Kwazi on
Kwazioh, So in this story it includes some of the characters in the game Kingdom Hearts! wow!! the story is great! Like it!!

sakura3001 on May 16, 2007, 6:34:38 AM

sakura3001 on
sakura3001lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PunkWolfGirl on May 16, 2007, 2:07:12 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlLOL! xDDD Kool Keyblade Name!!! Yosh!!! The Next Chapter Is The Twilight Town one!!! -Dances- xDDD