Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Project Runway

Uh uh. Not Telling. Read and you shall find out. I DON'T own anything from Kingdom Hearts.

Chapter 0 - Project Runway

Chapter 0 - Project Runway
An unknown figure dressed in a black hooded coat wanders the mall. The figure was indeed searching for something. She/He came to a lingerie store, Victoria's Secret. The figure browsed through bras, panties, and even their lotions and stuff.

She/He picked out some things and went to the register. While purchasing, the cashier asked "Would you like to subscribe to become one of our models?" The figure just took a pen and signed where needed.

"Thank you, come again. Nice coat by the way." The cashier commented, but the figure didn't reply.

In a dark, shadowy town known as The World That Never Was, headed towards their room. Once there, She/He, took out the panties and bras and slipped out of their coat, undressesd and put them on. The figure looked in the mirror. "Why Axel, don't you look sexy." he smirked at himself.

He modeled and striked a pose for himself grinning like a mad man. "I wonder how long it will be until I get an approval for modeling?" Axel thought out loud. He continued to look at himself. He cupped his hands on his chest. "How come only women get to have a chest like that? I want my chest to be beautiful." He whined.

<sinckering> "Oh my god, Axel. <snickering> If I didn't know better, <snickering> I'd say you were a woman. <snickering> You definetly pass for one." <Snickering becomes laughing> A new voice is heard. "Ahhh!" Axel screamed and whiped his head toward his door only to find Demyx cracking up.

"How is it I didn't here you come in?" "You were too busy making goo goo eyes at yourself." Demyx told him. "And in fact, we've got it all on video. You and your black lingerie with flames, oh it's priceless." He added.

Puzzled Axel asked "We, who's we?" From behind Demyx, appears Roxas with a huge grin on his face, holding a video camera.

Axel makes a grab at him "Give me that!" Roxas dodges "Uh uh. Not going to happen." He then runs away along with Demyx. "Argh!" Axel chased after them into the halls, here and there, wearing only a bra and panties.

Axel takes out his chakrams and throws a fire ball or two at Demyx and Roxas. Roxas summons his keyblade and Dexyx calls upon his sitar. Roxas deflected one fire ball while Demyx sends a wave of water. "Dance Water Dance!"

The chase/battle went on for about fifteen minutes until Larxene a blond haired member of the organization yelled "What the hell is going on here? And Axel, have you been going through my draws?"

"Of course not! I purchased these on my own at my new favorite store." "And that would be?" Larxene asked stupidly. "Victoria's Secret." Axel said so proud. All of a sudden the phone rings. Demyx answers it. "Hello?...yes he's right here, hold on." he calls to Axel. "Hey...buddy it's for you. Sexxxy lady on the phone."

Roxas look worried. "What? Lady? You've been cheating on me Axel?" "You....relax!Why would I?" Axel then speaks into the reciever. "Yeah...this is Axel how may I he-....really?....I'm accepted?....No way.....Sure...I'll be there as soon as I can." Once off the phone, he started leaping and crying out for joy.

"Ok Axel, what's this all about?" Larxene asked bored. "As of now, I'm the new Victoria's Secret model. "Got it memorized?" he strikes a pose. "Just check this out."

1 Hour later....
Axel in in the dressing room getting ready to walk the runway. "This is my favorite. Gotta love it." He was wearing his black bra with fames and instead of the panties, he was wearing a matching thong that said "Got it memorized?" on the front.

"Hey Axel." Demyx and Roxas popped in. <click/flash> "Perfect for blackmail." said Roxas, holding onto the newly taken photo. "Good luck and have fun." Demyx told him.

"I'll kil those two later."

"Ok Axel you're up next." The manager told him. "Excellent."

As the audience and the rest of the organization wait patiently......
"Dude, this is totally exciting." Xigbar said excitedly. "Got the video camera here." announced Roxas.
"Shhh!" He's on." hushed Demyx.

"And now we have....Axel!" the announcer announced. The crowd went wild with ooooooing and ahhhhing.
Axel walked down the runway posing and the Organization was hysterically laughing. "Axel is wearing a black padded bra with flames and a black lace thong with "Got it memorized" on the front ." The crowd ooohed and ahhhed some more.

"He is also modeling for Victoria's Secret new perfume, Kingdom Hearts' Nobodies."

"YEAH! YOU GO AXEL!" yelled Xigabr as he started shooting his snipers. "Nice butt. Axel. You show 'em what your made of. "Shouted Roxas.

"Let's all give Axel a big round of applause."

The next day.....
Axel was sitting in the kitchen reading the paper. He was waiting and expecting fan mail. The clock read 1:30. "Time to check the mail." He walked to the mail box, checked it, then walked back to the kitchen. "Hey, Ax, what did we get this time?" Asked Larxene who just walked in along with Demyx and Roxas.

"Don't know Larx, but I din't get any fan mail today." Replied Axel as he's sorting through the mail. "But hey, what's this?" He opens the plastic wrap to find....."WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" What he opened was
a Playboy/Playgirl magazine with an application and subscription forms.

All Roxas and Demyx could do was roll on the floor laughing. "Oh my god Axel. <laughing> I did't know you'd go that <laughing> far." <laughing continues.>

Axel turns to the pair with burning eyes. "YOU FOOLISH IDIOTS! YOU SET ME UP DIDN"T YOU?!" The laughing imediately stops. "M-m-maybe" Whimpered Demyx. "I'M GONNA GET YOU TWO FOR THIS!" "EEP! Run, run away!" Demyx runs off and Roxas summons his keyblade. "Coward." Roxas mutters.

Axel and Roxas charge at eachother. Each throwing attacks at one another. <Sigh> "This will be a while." said Larxene.


THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on January 29, 2007, 7:39:25 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindrops*eye twitch* OMGEE lingerie XD thats hilarious... but poor Axel
Axel: at least someone understands
Me: but on the other hand yay for blackmail ^^