Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - A Nobodies Valentine

I don't own Kingdom Hearts or Disney. BeyondTheBeast helped me put the fanfic together. Xoe belongs to BeyondTheBeast.

Chapter 0 - A Nobodies Valentine

Chapter 0 - A Nobodies Valentine

 
The day starts off like any other day in The World That Never Was.  The Superior, known as Xemnas is in his office finishing up some paper work.  “DEMYX!”  Xemnas calls without looking up his desk. In a puff of darkness, Demyx shows.
“Yes my Superior?” Xemnas looks up at him. “I have a mission for you. I need you to go to Olympus Coliseum and retrieve a box. It is green and it is in a crack in the wall of the Coliseum. Bring it back as soon as you get it. Can you remember to do that?”
Demyx replies with “Yes.” Then talks softly to himself “Let’s see...Go to Olympus Coliseum, retrieve box, it's in the crack in the wall of the Coliseum. Right, Ok, I'm off.”   Xemnas looking unsure stands up, “DEMYX!....Are you sure, because if you fail, or if the box is damaged or destroyed…you will be punished…severely.
Demyx gulps with a hint of fear. “Y-yyess  s-s-ssir.” He gulps again.
Xemnas sits back in his chair. “Very well…” He gestures his hand for him to leave.
Demyx leaves and vanishes to Olympus Coliseum.
 [/b]
[Olympus Coliseum] [/b]
Demyx appears with his hood up and looks for the 'crack in the wall. “Hmmmm. Now where is it?” he looks around. Behind a column, there is a huge crack and inside is the box.
Demyx looks and spots the column, looks behind it, takes a glimpse inside, and finds the box.   Demyx stares at it weirdly,   “This is it? This is what Xemnas is looking for?”
He opens the box. “What the-. A bow and arrow? This is interesting. What the heck does he want with it? Better yet, what is he going to do with it?” He snickers to himself.  Demyx then had an idea and smiled to himself. “I’m going to see what this baby here can do. I sure hope Xemnas wouldn’t mind.
Demyx  takes the bow and arrow in his hands and suddenly and magically, a white toga replaces his organization coat.”Whoa!” he looks at himself.  “Hey, this isn't a bad look for me”. *grins*
Pure white wings also appear on his back. Shocked, Demyx exclaimed, “No way! What am I cupid?”
[Meanwhile]
Xemnas is still in his office and drinking coffee.
[Back with Demyx]
“I should head back…And try this thing out.” *vanishes back to The World That Never Was*
[The World That Never Was][/b]
Demyx re-appears in the foyer/living room hidden, unnoticed to anyone else in the room.  Demyx  snickers  to himself.  This is going to be fun. *spots Larxene, takes an arrow and fires it at her.* YyyyeeeoooW! Who the!? Larxene screeched. Her head spins around left to right and then pulls the arrow out.
Demyx  starts cracking up,  and instead of vanishing in a puff of darkness, he vanishes in a puff of magic dust and hearts. “Not even sharp...I swear if that Xigbar's trying to use me as target practice, I'll tie his hair to the railroad tracks! Threatened Larxene. Then stomps off all pissed.
Demyx finds Xigbar and aims an arrow and fires. “Let 'im rip.”
 Xigbar jots up  “Dude!! I'm under attack!!” **pulls out his guns and shoots at random**  “Eeepp!” Demyx shrieked and quickly disappears.  Xigbar pants an then pulled the arrow out. “Stupid kids...”
Roxas comes strolling down the halls  “ Hey Xiggy what's wrong with you? I could hear u screaming a mile a way?”  Xigbar glares at Roxas. “You're what's wrong, you hit me with this...---uh---toy...hey...your kinda cute.” Roxas ”What are you talking about?” then notices the look Xigbar is giving  “Uh…don't come near me. I don't like that look in your eyes.” *runs off in the other direction*
 “Hey come back! Have a drink with me kid!” Xigbar shouted.  Roxas *not looking back* “No way! What are you drunk or something or worse, are you high?”
[Meanwhile....][/b]
Demyx is having the time of his life...  “I never had this much fun. Hehehehehehe”
“Excuse me what are you doing?” A voice asks.  Demyx gasps and freezes like a deer caught in headlights. “ Uhh just having a little fun. *shields himself*  Don't hurt me! Then looks at the person and realizes it was just Xoe.
Xoe   blinks.  “Fun?” tugs on his wings  “Did you die?”
Demyx replied, ”Uh..no. They somehow appeared on me.”
“What's with the new weapon? Gave up on the sitar?” she asked. “You could say I'm giving it some time off.” Demyx answered.  Xoe  stares at his toga  “Best if I not ask...I need to help Master Vexen now...Bye.”  **walks away** “...lalala...”.
Demyx:*looks to Xoe*  “You wanna have some fun? You look bored.”
Xoe .........**looks to the hall and then to Demyx** ......”I can let the old fart wait....”
Demyx *smiles*  “Great. Let’s go see who else we could add love to their life.”  Xoe’s mood brightens up. Luuuv...? Ja  i'll  do it...”   An idea pops in Demyx’s head.   “Oh, I know! Lets go find Axel and Roxas!”   “Okay...”  Agreed  Xoe.
[Meanwhile...][/b]
 
Roxas *hiding from Xigbar*   “Hey Roxas, how  are you doing? You look like someone's after ya” asked Axel. “That's because Xigbar is chasing me with a crazy look in his eye. Like he's in love with me or something. Something weird is going on and I want to know what.” He answered.
Axel rubs his chin. “Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe he got drunk again.” “Let's hope so.”
[With Xoe and Demyx who are hiding behind a wall.....][/b]
“Alright, Xoe I need you to distract them.” Xoe looked at him. “What type of distraction do you require #IX?”  “Whatever you can come up with. I just need those two either next to or facing each other.” Replied Demyx.  Xoe: **Nods and walks over to them** “Hey...#II is causing a problem, 8 & 13?”
Axel and Roxas *turn to face Xoe* “Huh?” Demyx:* is getting ready* Xoe asked “Was he like this?” **pulls off head phones her eyes turn red and starts making creepy sounds and then puts them back on .....then goes back to normal**
Axel and Roxas: Stare as if WTF just happened*  ”Uhhhhhhh.” Demyx takes his chance and shoots an arrow at Roxas then at Axel.
Roxas: Owwwwww! What the-*  
Axel: Owwie! Who did that? *Axel and Roxas look at each other and hearts appear in their eyes.
“Huh?” Xoe was puzzled
 Roxas and Axel: *standing right in front of each other with both hands raised and touching*
 “Axel, you are beautiful from the inside out.”  “And Roxas, you are cuter than a chocobo.”  Demyx is laughing uncontrollably.  Then it hit him. “I wonder what happen to Larxene.”
[In the foyer/living room][/b]
Larxene **reading her evil book of nasty things**  Demyx and Xoe:*observing...* “Do I even want to know what the book means by nasty things? Anyways, what do you think about the situation?” Demyx asked. “You have shot her?” Demyx nods his head. “Yes. But I’m not sure if it effected her. Hmmm.”
“I am not willing to find out.”  **Xoe is hides**.  “I guess I need another victim to find out.” Demyx though aloud.
Zexion, the emo member of the organization enters the room and notices Larxene. “Hey Larx, what's doing?” he asks.  “What dose it look like...” **she doesn't bother to look at him** Zexion went, “Hmpf. You’re such a roach.”
“What was that EMO BRAT?!” **slams book shut**   “Oh..nothing. Oh wait, that's right, you heard me. Is the 'roach' getting angry” Lexion taunted. “...Why you...**Larxene gets up to do some damage on his butt, then stops**
“What's a matter? Heartless got your tongue?”  *he smirks*  ”...Hey, this is so childish...why are we even fighting. **stretches her arms over her head** Aren't we supposed to be a team?” Zexion looks puzzled for a moment. “Hmmm You're right. What's the point of this silly argument?”
Demyx smack his forehead.  “Aww  man. It didn't work. Guess I'll have to try again. Like they say 1st is the worst, and second is the best.”  *Gets arrow ready*   Xoe stops him.  “No Demyx...wait...She has changed...she is being...nice...”
“Huh?....You really think so?”  “I don't know, it must be stress. We work so hard we end up getting on eachothers...baaacks. Don't you agree Ze-Xi-on?” Larxene says.  Zexion notices a change in her. “Are you ok?”  “You know something Zexion. Soon as I got a look at yooou, I realized something. You ain't that bad, we may not see eye to eye all the time but we are clearly on the same page...we just have differences is all.”
“This is almost like watch a car crash in reverse.” Xoe randonly says.
“Ok.” Demyx says not quite getting it.  Larxene gets really close to Zexion and plays with the chains on his uniform.  “So How about you and me set-up our own "private" meeting and "team up" on getting along with eachother? Hmm?” she says seductively.
Xoe eyes widen in shock.  “I think you need to lie down. There's obviously something not right with you.” Zexion turns to walk away. “Oh I'll lie down as long as you come with me.” **grins as she leaps and wraps her arms Zexion** Zexion’s eyes widen. “WTF! You crazy or something?”
Larxene grins.  “Yeaah, crazzy for yoou Zexy!”  **is about to kiss him**
Zexion pulls away and runs for it.
Demyx was laughing like there’s no tomorrow. “Let’s go see what Saix and Marluxia are up to.”  “Ok.” Said  Xoe.
“Hard to get huh? Okay, I’ll play hard to get. Mwahahahahaha.” Larxene chases after Zexion.  “....If Master Zexion realizes it was you who made #12 the way she is he may kill you.” Xoe warned. Demyx *looking nervous* ” I never thought of that.”
“Well picture yourself in Master Zexion’s place…..” she continued. “Well you know me…I don’t like to fight.” All Xoe could say was “Uke.” Demyx thinks aloud again. “I wonder how outta control its gotten?”
“I still have my headphones on  and Saix is drinking tea calmly over there so it can't be that bad...” “Hehehehehe”. *aims arrow at Saix* “Ha!”  Saix spits out his tea. “Ooops.” Xoe squeaked. Saix **growls and then calls out** “Someone is being disruptive....I'll see to it that you will be punished, harshly.”
“Uh oh.” *Demyx shoots another arrow at Saix* “Have some love in you life.”  “Grrrrr...I saw where that was coming from...” **Saix stomps over angryly**  : “EEP! Oh no! It's definetly not working now! Run, run away.”  *Demyx vanishes*
Xoe: “No fair! Wait for----“ **is grabbed by saix**   “Aww man! Now she's gonna get in trouble and it's my fault.” Demyx moaned.  You're causing trouble Nobody underling” Saix to Xoe.  Demyx  appears behind Saix and shoots multiple arrows at his back  “Take this!”   “[/b]What was that? An accomplice? You will get the maximum punishment!” Saix threatened.
 
Demyx getting hysterical.” PLESE! IT WAS MY FAULT! SHE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! PLEASE DON'T HURT MEEEEE!!!!”
 
“She didn’t do anything?” asked Saix. Demyx calmed a bit  “I just wanted to have some fun and I dragged her along.”   “In that case,” **Saix picks Xoe up into his arms** “I will be taking the rookie out for a cup of tea. And you...don't disrupt your high ranking officers again...” **starts waking away with Xoe who is completely confused**
 
“O-o-ok.” Demyx sniffled.  “Demyx…help.” Xoe said in a soft voice then added.,  “I'm going to be taken out with tea!”  Saix didn’t say anything. A small smile creeps up on Demyx’s face. “I think he means he wants to have tea with you”. Xoe mad an ‘Oh’ face. O_O.
 
Muttering to himself Demyx complained, “He didn’t even notice my outfit.”  Saix with enough arrows in his butt takes Xoe away. Demyx’s mood went down.  “Now I've lost mood to have fun.” Xigbar sneaks up behind Demyx and screams, “COWUBUNGA!” “AHHHH!!!” Demyx jumps about 3 feet in the air. Xigbar laughs at him.  ‘I'm gonna give these to Xemnas. No doubt he's gonna kill me’ Demyx thought to himself.
 
“Then it settles it” he then spoke out loud. “Hey Bro, why so down...” **looks him over**  “Why're you dressed like a frat boy?” asked Xigbar.  “Xemnas sent me on a mission for a box and in the box was this bow and arrow. Once I held them in my hands, I ended up wearing a toga and having fairy wings. So basically I'm cupid. Now I wanna crawl in a hole a stay there.”  *sighs*
 
“....Cupid? waitaminute...you mean you hit me with the arrow before???” questioned Xigbar.  “Yeah” Demyx then braces himself for pain.  “Dude, so I am high on something...man, you're in deep trouble if Xemnas finds out you were messing with this...”  Demyx not caring at the moment, “Yeah, yeah, yeah.” 
 
Xigbar wraps an arm around Demyx  “Hey, hey don't get wiped out about. I AM 2nd member of the Organization I'll help you out.”  “Oh okay. I’m gonna face Xemnas. It’s now or never.”
 
“At a boy I'll be right behind ya!”  Xigbar  gives Demyx's  butt a playful slap...he hasn't fully recovered from the arrow.  “Hey! Watch where you put those hands.”  “Whoops sorry! Didn't know what can over me...”  “I came over you…with an arrow.” Demyx muttered.
 
[Xemnas’ office]
 
Xemnas is sitting in his chair going over papers.  Demyx stares at Xemnas' door, gulps, then knocks. “Who is it?..” “D-Demyx sir.”  “Come in...”  Xemnas looks up from his work and stares at Demyx. “Demyx, may I ask you a question?” “Y-yes sir” he stuttered. He gulps, and thinks to himself  ‘Here it comes.’  “Why did you find it so urgent to OPEN the box I assigned you into merely retrieving to me? Well...” Xemnas demanded.
 
“Um uh, I was uh...curious.”
 
Xemnas  gets up from his deck  “I see...I guess giving you even simple missions without a note is too much for you. Oh another question Demyx...”  “Uh yeah?” “Did you happen to use my package for any reason what-so-ever? I'm simply dying to know.” Xemnas questioned once more. “If I may say sir?” tried Xigbar.  Xemnas raises his hand. “I didn't ask you the question Xigbar. I will listen you after Demyx is done answering my question...”
 
Demyx confesses. “Yes, I was curious and only wanted to have some fun. I admit it. I'm sorry. I'll never do it again.” He then grovels at Xemnas' feet and clings to his pants crying. Xemnas sighs deeply. “Demyx...I have no sympathy for you...tell me who you shot and perhaps I will forgive you.”
 
“Uh...everyone. Except for Saix, it didn't seem to have any effect on him.” “Let’s see what damage you caused...**walks out of the office** “ Xigbar, what were you interupting me about before?”  Demyx  talking to himself  “ I'm dead.”
 
“Nothing your cuteness!” ^_^ replied Xigbar.
 
Xemnas.................................looks at Demyx.
 
Demyx looks down.  Axel and Roxas are walking down the hallway holding hands. O_O; “I don't know why, but that seems normal...” says Xemnas. Demyx is now wearing his Organization coat and doesn't have wings “ Well, uh...”  Axel and Roxas are smiling like crazy at one another, Roxas rubs Axel's buttocks.  “Love ya too, my chocobo haired friend.”Axel said.  “We're moving on....” Xemnas says while clearing his throat. Xigbar  in tears with tissues “ Roxas...why?!” Demyx tries to tip toe away. Xemnas grabs his hood.  “We aren't finished are we?”
 
“Eeep.”
 
“Shall we proceed?” Xemnas makes Xigbar take Demyx by his hood.  “Sorry kid.....”.he apologizes.  Demyx whimpers. “Hey Zexy! You can't run from me forever!!” Larxene calls out. Zexion hides in a corner behind a wall, panting - tired from running “OMG, This chick just doesn't know when to give up. *still panting.*
 
Larxene **Eyes where Zexion is hidding And seens a lighting bolt at him**
 
Zexion dives to the side only getting part of his coat shocked
 
Larxene **sees him and pounces on top of him like a cat on a mouse** “I. Got. You.”
 
Zexion starts to whimper. “No. No. Noooooooooooo! HELP ME!!! SOMEBODY PLEASSSSSE!!!!”
 
Xemnas **walks up** “Larxene...? What are you doing?”  Larxene: **Jumps up, holding zexion like a plush doll.** “Oh, Xemmy hi! I swear I wasn't going to do naughty things with Zexion....without your permission.”   Struggling hard to get free from Larxene's grasp,  “Xemnas?...A Little help here.” Zexion pleads.
 
Xemnas grumbles and smacks his face.  “This is turning out to be an utmost disturbing day...**looks at Larxene firmly** “No. You do not have my permission...” 
 
Larxene pouts.  “Can I have fun with you then?” Xemnas: **sweatdrops**  “You are lucky your under a spell miss.”  “Thank Kingdom Hearts.” Zexion sighs in relief.  Marluxia: **Comes into the hall** “Sorry to interrupted you all, and my Superior...” **Showers the area with rose petals and cherry blossoms and poses handsomely**  “But I've misplaced my Garden Hoe, has anyone seen it?”
 
Larxene: O_O...**Blinks. Pushes Zexion into a wall and skips over to Marluxia** “I'll be you're Garden Hoe, Baby.”   Demyx  not knowing what to do, takes out his famous sitar and wacks Larxene over the head “She'll thank me but kill me later.”
“Oooooh.” Moaned she moaned, out cold.
Marluxia: **sweatdrop, then looks unhappy** “This may be unnecessary....But what the hell is going on here?!”
Everyone points at Demyx
Demyx chuckles nervously
“It seems Demyx, you're test running Cupid's Arrows have cause a disruption within the Organization....Xigbar...your feelings on this?”  Xigbar spoke up. ”I don't know about feelings, no much besides everyone I seem to looks very appealing.”
 
Xemnas **glares at Xigbar who is staring downward** “Please try looking me in the eye rather them below the belt” 
 
“Is there a way to undo the spell and have everyone go back to normal?” asked Zexion.  Marluxia **looks at Larxene and then back at Xemnas** “Please!!” 
 “Not to worry.”  **Vexen appears**  “These type of spells don't last long, espeally if you are a Nobody. The effect will subside in a few hours...for Saix, I'm afraid it'll take several.”  **walks over to Demyx point poking at his chest**  “Thanks to you I had to use your sloppy work as rescearch for the Cupid's Arrows.”
 
“Ow, ow ow. You poke too hard.” He complained. “So Vexen you have been working on the Cupid Project. The results?” asked Xemnas.  “Negitive...Cupid's Arrow, is a powerful weapon indeed. And gives the effects of love...but I'm afraid it cannot pro-create a heart, Supeior”. **turns back to yell and poke at Demxy**  “FURTHER MORE, my servent Xoe was taken away from her duties because of you!”
 
Xemnas just stood there.
 
“I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and a thousand more times, I'm sorry. FORGIVE MEEEEEEE!!!!” Demyx apologized repeatedly.  “Can I cut this failure down superior?”  **Marluxia pulls out his scythe** “Oh shut it pretty boy, you just want to go up ranks!” Vexen told him.
 
Demyx takes out his sitar and plays it to calm himself down.
 
“No...we were able to get the data we need from Demyx's lousy work. There is no need to terminate him. Though he WILL be punished for causing a disturbance and eventually Larxene will wake up and punish some more...That'll be enough punishment for Number IX.” Said Xemnas
 
“Can I punish him?” ** Vexen looks like he will dissect Demyx**    After hearing this, Demyx goes to sit in a corner and sucks his thumb.  “Oh may I toss him into my poison ivy pit?! I Always wanted use it!” asks Marluxia. 
 
Roxas’ and Axels’ screams are heard.
 
Vexen smiles. “Is that the sound of the spell wearing off?”
 
Axel and Roxas meet up with Xemnas and the others and they were certainly not happy.
 
“Hey, what's up?” Xigbar cheerfully says. “You tell me! Why do I have kiss marks on my face and Roxas is wearing lipstick and a dress?!” Axel demanded.  “And what is going on? What happened here?” Roxas asked.
 
Everyone points at Demyx again
 
“Looks like love can be a bad experience for a Nobody...”  ** Xemnas twirls an arrow** “We were planning on punishing him...would you two like to do it?”   “EEEEP!! Be gentle.” *whimpers*    “Puhleeze! I'll do anything! Name it. Just DON'T HURT ME!” Demyx was desperate.
 
“Hmmmm. What do you think? Any ideas guys” Axel asked with a wicked smile. “Hmmm...I've decided the proper punishment.” **Xemnas walks over to Demyx gestures him to stand**  Demyx stands.
 
Xemnas **in a soothing voice** ” Everyone in this room wants to kill you...But I won't have it. Trust me when I say...I'm letting you get off easy with this punishment....”
 
Demyx gulps
 
“Turn around and bend over.” Xemnas commands. Reluctantly, Demyx obeys.  “Now do not rise back up untill your ordered to...” **ties a blindfold around Demyx's head and eyes then turns to the others** “Alright gentlemen if any of you are annoyed with this trouble maker grab an arrow and...well...pin the tail on the jackass...” Xemnas told them.
 
“Eeep!” *Demyx says in a soft voice* “help me.”  Xigbar just grins.
Demyx’s yells and cries of pain are heard.   Xemnas then asks, “Has everyone had a turn?” Everyone now satisfied replies, “Yes.”  Demyx rubs his sore bottom.  “Lousy arrows. I won't be able to sit for a week. Ow. Make that a month.”  He continues to rub.  “Wait a minute. Larxene hasn't come to. She didn't have a turn.” Roxas realized.
 
“That'll be a whole other punishment, for hitting her on the head.” Answered  Xemnas.   Demyx looks down. “Aww man.”  Xemnas takes one last arrow to Demyx  “If you are wondering why I did that it's cause I was curous"   **gives a cruel laugh and shoves a note in his pocket**  “Don't take that blindfold off till tommorow, (don't need you causing more trouble) When you do take it off, there's a NOTE in you pocket. Your to go take Cupid's Arrows back, give it to a local or something....”
 
 
Demyx signals that he understands.
 
[Tomorrow slowly arrives][/b]
 [/b]
 “Whoo I final fixed that crack in the wall! Good as new!” Exclaimed Hercules.
 
 Demyx sore all over from not only the arrows but from walking in to things from being blindfolded.
  Demyx appears once more in The Coliseum and walks over to where the crack in the wall used to be. “W-What? What happened to the crack?” Demyx was almost panicking.
 
“Good Morning **see the stanger**  Oh the crack, I sealed it up....uh hey are you okay you don't look so good...” Demyx looks at Hercules “You don't have to tell me twice.”  “You could say I learned my lesson” *rubs his sore bottom. Hercules doesn’t notice* 
 
**Hands the box that contains the Cupid's bow and arrows to Hercules* 
**Hercules is completely baffled but takes it**  Demyx notices Hercules' reaction “Yeah, and I'm sorry.”  **Starts to walk away**   “Um..okay. You're forgiven...for whatever you did...? **Calls** Have a good day!!” **Hercules walks away. Has no idea what has happen or what's in the box for that matter.**
 
Demyx vanishes in a puff of darkness and re-appears in Xemnas’ office.
 
[Xemnas’ Office]
 
 “So, You sent the item back to it's world?” Xemnas asked.   Demyx nods his head.   “Well done Demyx. See what a note can do for you?” he asked    “Is there anything else you need Superior?” Demyx asked.
Xemnas looking over his papers  “You have no further instructions, go sit down and have breakfast...or stand.”  **sweatdrops** 
 
Demyx leaves to have breakfast…….standing up.
 
Xoe  sees Demyx walks over and tugs on his sleeve.  Demyx  looks at Xoe and asks. “What is it Xoe?”  “I realize your life...how you say...SUCKS at the moment but I really wanted to...Thank You for sticking up for me when Saix snatched me...Vielen Dank......(that means thank you).”  Xoe tells him.
 
Demyx just smiles. “You’re welcome.” “Oh, I also got you a gift.” Xoe says. “Did you now? What is it?”  : Xoe hands him Cushions for his butt.  “They seemed necessary.”  Demyx’s smile grows wider. “Bitte schon....(your welcome)...”   “Have breakfast with me.” *pulls a seat over for Xoe*  “...Okay...Master Vexen's still asleep so he won't miss me...”  They both smile.
 
[At Olympus Coliseum]
 
Hercules **in cupid's get up running for his life** “OH SWEET FATHER ZEUS, SAVE ME NOW!!!” 
Hades **chases** “Hey hey where you going big boy the party's over here!! Mwahaha!!!”
 
THE END

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on January 24, 2007, 3:47:35 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsXD wow Larxene being nice thats hilarious XD *favs*

BeyondTheBeast on January 24, 2007, 3:43:57 AM

BeyondTheBeast on
BeyondTheBeastOnce again...poor Demyx. Hehe