Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Into the Ocean, end it all

This is a mini-story I wrote for an OC of mine for Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Chapter 1 - Into the Ocean, end it all

Chapter 1 - Into the Ocean, end it all
Before proceeding, please notice that Kari is my original character, and you might not like reading about her and or other Original characters involved with canon characters. If that applies to you, then you can please just leave this little page alone :) Thank you.The vast blue ocean that covered Hyrule was very mysterious.You never know when misfortune will be swept upon you, where your headed for, or whats going to be out there. All that you can use to guide you is the wind.The waves were gentle today, however. A slight breeze was upon the Rito Tribe, and Medli was enjoying the weather while she played her beautiful harp as she looked out at the waves and down below her."I could never ask for a better life..." she whispered to herself.She saw many trees on the island, a little ship with a man's face on it was circling the island, and there were a whole bunch of boulders that blocked the way to the Rito, making it impossibly difficult to reach them without explosives or the ability to fly.Now Medli wanted to spy things in the ocean. Maybe it would give her a few good giggles?She saw a flock of seagulls, some shells that looked like specks from where she was, and...a log??? Wait...that was a person!Medli shrieked as she dropped her harp, startled by the sudden sight, and ran as far as her feet could carry her into the main tribes stronghold."Chieftain! Chieftain! There's someone washed up on the beach! We have to go see if it's alive still!" she screamed hurriedly.The Leader of the tribe looked down at her. He was more calm than she was about the matter, but nodded and let her lead the way.When they reached the beach, they saw a small girl with short brown hair infront of them! She had pointy ears, too. Must be a Hylian, thought Chieftain.The girl's sides were rising heavily, but surely. Thank Farore she was still alive.The girl barely had anything on her. Just rags.By the look of it, she was about 5 years old. Well, that lowered her chance of survival, though."Hey...umm..Miss? Wake up....please....wake up!"a voice said in Kari's ear.She slowly opened an eye, then another, then slowly got her small little arms to push her on her feet."Wh...Wha...? Where...Where am I? Wh-What is this place?!" she said in a small, startled voice.Chieftain smiled warmly to assure her they weren't the enemy."Good day to you, little girl. My name is Chieftain, Leader of the Rito tribe. And this is the attendant girl, Medli. Do you have any recollection of where you came from?" he asked soothingly."Errr...not really. I can only remember a never ending swirl of blue and a giant storm," she said in a confused voice. "Why do you ask?"Medli spoke up this time."Because! If you want to go back to your family, we'd kindly oblige! We wouldn't want to keep a lost child here. But, if you can't remember any of that, we'd like to invite you to stay here on Dragon Roost Island and become one of the Rito! I mean, you wouldn't be a true Rito born, but you would be raised like one and you could help us out here! We aren't just some lazy race, you know?" Medli squeaked.The Chieftain threw her a look that said she had spoken up and gotten them in some pretty deep crap. What would the tribe members say about this?"Re-Really? I could live with you, eat like you, and be raised as one of you?" Kari said."Yes!""Wow, thank you so much!""Also, what is your name, child?" Chieftain asked politely."Me? Oh...my names...a...K...Ka," Kari scratched her brain to remember. "Ka...r...Kar...e....Kari! Thats it!""It's wonderful to have you here, Kari." Medli smiled serenly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment