Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

This is the first fanfic i ever posted. I sorta wrote it on a whim and it's kinda hasty but please be kind and comment k? Oh! and umm, i'm a meani butt so, i'll only write more if you BEG me to! SO HA! lol jk but please tell me if u want more.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

A Final Fantasy-Turned-Resident-Evil FanFic


Chapter 1

It was nearly 3:00 in the afternoon and Zell was getting impaitent. There had been a moment when he thought he shoulden't have come at all, but somthing told him he should. There was a TV show that was going to take place in Balamb today and Zell had skipped class just to get on TV. But where were all the peeps!? It was like a ghost town! This was NOT what he expected to see! Where were the cheering crouds and hot chicks!? Zell shrugged and made his way down the street twoards the docks. He had started playing hookie, and he might as well finish! Zell thought to himself. He walked past the hotel and down the road. When he got to the edge of the dock, he plopped down and looked at the water. This day was turning out to be a real bummer...

Still, he thought, It's not like things can't get better! Being quite the optamist, he looked at the brighter side of things. No school work, no nagging teachers, no exams, no homework! Yeah! This day wasn't so bad! Zell smiled, laied down, and closed his eyes. He was not laying there too long when he heard someone say,"Umm, excuse me is this seat taken?" He loohed up at a pretty brunet girl in some tight hip-huggers and a spagetti-strap tanktop.

He jumped up,"N-no!ummm, well I s-sorry was i in the way?" he stammered, getting very nervous.

The girl started to giggle,"Tee-hee your jumpy!"she said,"No, your not in my way. I just wanna sit here!"

"Hu? Oh! Umm sure!" Zell says as he sits back down. The girl sits down next to him and looks out over the unusually calm waters, a gentle breez ruffleing her hair.

"So, what's your name?"Zell asks her.

"Camria." she answers with a cheery smile. Zell gives her a grin. Camria, he thinks, that's beutiful... They sit quietly for a minut or two until Zell remembers his manners.

"And I'm Zell !" he says with a hint of pride.

"well it's nice to meet you Zell." says Camria,"Do you go to Balamb Garden?" she asks. Zell nodds and looks out over the sea agian. As the new friends sit quietly, they have no idea that the next few hours will be the most tramatic of thier life . . .

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bluefairy421 on March 17, 2006, 9:07:38 AM

bluefairy421 on
bluefairy421lol! Nice story! I would like to hear more!

Blue Fairy

Sephirothslilrikku on January 17, 2006, 2:43:39 AM

Sephirothslilrikku on
Sephirothslilrikkuthis is Rikku's mommy, i think she's doing a fabulous job!