Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sarah's tell it like it is

This is something i realy thought was good to talk about so i put it up here hope you like it.

COPY RIGHT!!!

Chapter 1 - Sarah's tell it like it is

Chapter 1 - Sarah's tell it like it is
Sarahs tells it like it is pages!!!

The rights of an American are unlimited and great but the attention we get from the government is horrible. If going to war is showing how much they care about us then what does that say about us? Resonantly I had seen a movie on the Vietnam war and how many people ended up there with out wanting to go and how the government pretty much killed them off to protect there asses. The first thing that pop up into my head when one of the men said that the where forced there is why doesnt are president go into the war and risk his own life are we so dependent on one worthless man? And with this new war have we not learned anything from Vietnam, World war 1 and 2 and if so then why are we fighting. We are losing so many solders and innocent bystanders that soon we just may pass the line of the Holocaust that is a lot of people, And what is even worse is where spending millions on booms while children in Africa and other furan countries are starving. I live by two thing I have heard one from my mom Every boom you drop you kill the childe your god has given life to. And another form System of a Down Every time you drop a boom you kill the god your childe has borne.
And yes they sound the same but trust me my mom hates system of a down and has been saying this pretty much my whole entire life. So let me ask you are millions of peoples life worth the risk and why doesnt are president fight for his so call favorite country?



Answer: Its not and are President is a pussy!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Serj2Sexy2Beast on July 30, 2007, 11:06:26 AM

Serj2Sexy2Beast on
Serj2Sexy2Beast