Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The start

This is a story I had in a dream for like a week...

(and yes it is sonic related)

Chapter 1 - The start

Chapter 1 - The start
Twas a bright and sunny day. The air was fresh and birds sung their hearts out. Even the kids, who were excited for the coming of christmas cheered with joy. It seemed that EVERYBODY was happy. Everybody except one small girl. This girl was sitting all alone. Crouched in a ball, she sat still, not moving nor cheering with joy. As the day past, she become more and more curled into a small ball. Until the sun set and the moon rose, shining a small light in the dark sky, did she move.

After a minute or two, she stood and started to slowly walk away. As she walked, her hair blew gently in soft breeze which caused bitter coldness to the night. She looked as if she never had a bath for years. Her eyes glew red in the night. Her hair, black as the night itself, was dull and tangeled. She wore a black chocker with a red shining jewel in it. Her shirt, connected to the chocker, was as red as blood. She showed little features of her belly. She had black pants and a belt that matched her chocker. At that very moment, at the other side of the street, a man was following her...

"This SUCKS! I wish I had never went for a walk" Said a black hedgehog. "Man if it weren't for Sonic telling me that I was under too much stress I would've NEVER gotten Lost." He sighed and put his hand on his forehead and slowly walked down the street. "Maybe someone can tell me which way to go." Thats when, he heard an ear percing scream. 'WHAT WAS THAT!" He said aloud while covering his ears. "THAT could've made me deaf!"
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"
"SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONES IN TROUBLE!" He said aloud. Then as he uncovered his ears, he ran into action! He slowly started to speed walk, then got into a running pace. "HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE" Screamed the girl. "NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU!"
"WHO ARE YOU! W-what do you WANT from me?" The girl slowly backed into the wall. Sweat ran down her face and her heart pounded fast. Thump Thump. It boomed. Thump Thump. She had a petrified look on her face and her eyes widened. Soon, the man grabbed hold of her and slammed her against the other wall. "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!" He screamed into her face. She was so scared that she couldn't speak. "Well, Where IS it?" This time he pushed against her. She then screamed loudly and tried to kick the man away. It was no use. The man had her pinned to the ground. Soon, she became tired and gave up. "Last chance," He said. A grin slowly grew across his face. "Give me your money."
"W-what do you mean sir, i'm as broke as a hobo!"
"DON'T YOU LIE TO ME!" His grin soon disapeared.

But then, it came back. "Fine." He said reaching into his pocket with his right hand. "Lets play a little game." After realizing a knife was in his pocket, she kicked and bellowed trying to break free. "No use fighting. I'm to strong for you." Finally, she gave up and cried slowly. "Now, see this kife?" She nodded, tears still streaming down her face to the ground. It was over. Her eyes closed shut and she sat still waiting for the blow. "HEY CREEP!"
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" The man slowly got off the girl and stood up. "Didn't you know it isn't nice to hurt people." The black hedgehog jerked his neck to one side, then to the other. "What do you care. I can do whatever I want!" The girl stood confused thinking wether or not to run. "Bring it on" The hedgehogs eyes stared into the mans and stood in a fighting pose.

The girl slowly murmered some words and looked as if she was praying. Then suddenly, the man ran toward the hedgehog, raising the knife ready to stab his. The hedgehog doged and grabbed his arm which held the weapon. "GIVE UP! This fight is already OVER!" The man tried to punch him but the hedgehog grabbed that hand too. It seemed like they were evenly matched. No one was going to win at this rate. Then the man dropped the knife. "I'm done with these games." He jerked his hand back and took out a shotgun in his pocket. 'OH shoot!" Said the hedgehog. He then noticed that the man wasn't aiming at him, instead he was aiming AT THE GIRL! Quickly the hedgehog ran toward the girl, grabbed her and jumped SUPRISINGLY onto the roof top. "GET BACK HE~E~E~R~E~!" Screamed the man.
Right now, the hedgehog didn't care about the girl. But soon he'd realize that she's more than what meets the eye.




-To be continued in Chapter 2: Bonding...

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Calico14652 on July 7, 2008, 1:08:59 AM

Calico14652 on
Calico14652pretty darn good, kind of creepy though...

Hypersonic102 on March 16, 2008, 7:33:53 AM

Hypersonic102 on
Hypersonic102Nice

TheSpeedKing on March 8, 2008, 9:01:31 AM

TheSpeedKing on
TheSpeedKingMUST READ MORE lolz

Falconlobo on March 5, 2008, 8:51:51 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool

YinYang on December 29, 2007, 11:11:07 PM

YinYang on
YinYangNOOOOOooooo Must find out MORE! *goes rabid* jk! make more soon!

Shademaster12345 on March 5, 2008, 8:26:19 AM

Shademaster12345 on
Shademaster12345lolz *runs* RABID GIRL

Sonicluva on February 24, 2008, 8:03:20 AM

Sonicluva on
SonicluvaOh WOW! this is really good! you MUST continue it! i don't know why you would ever think it was bad :P it's so good! The words you used were developped, and at the same time, clear to understand. you did an amazing job and i hope you'll continue the story. And i bet i know ho the hedgehog is ;)
SHADOW! haha and i bet the girl is your character Shade :)
Am I right??
(Btw, ur characters Shade, Shane and Shana are really cool! Who drew the pictures for you that are on your profile anyways?)

Shademaster12345 on March 1, 2008, 8:19:41 AM

Shademaster12345 on
Shademaster12345Found them on photobucket XD

Forestdahedgehog on February 24, 2008, 8:08:24 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
Forestdahedgehogoh,yah,its fine and stuff -i guess-rite mor plz i guess again....