Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Shadow's secret (part 1)

This is a story I had in a dream for like a week...

(and yes it is sonic related)

Chapter 9 - Shadow's secret (part 1)

Chapter 9 - Shadow's secret (part 1)
As the days past, shade and shadow stayed happily together, poor sonic...well he got over it XD !!! after two years they had a family consisting of 3 kids. One was a small boy around the age of 9. He had red eyes with black fur and red highlights on his bangs and spines. Another was a tad bit smaller, around the age of 7. She also had red eyes and black fur. only the red streaks was only on her bangs. the last was a small blue and black hedgehog (hmmm blue O_o) she was around 1 years old. The names of the children from oldest to youngest was Shane, Shana, and Kichi. Together, the happy couple became married and lived happily, free of any trouble....that was until....

Shane: Hey dad! You promised me that I could train wit you today!! Can I huh? PLEEEEEASE!

shadow chuckled and nodded holding onto his sons hand as the two ran off.

Shade: BE CAREFUL! ...*sigh*

Shana: Mom? Why is it always Shane and dad always leave us behind?

Shade: *sigh* I don't know...

shana: oh...*craddles kichi*

Shade: Honey, why don't you go outside and play. I'll take care of Kichi.

Shana: Are you sure?

Shade nodded and the girl ran off after handing Kichi to her.

Shade Cradled Kichi until she fell asleep. Putting her to bed, Shade walked back downstairs to hear shana scream! Shade ran outside to see one of eggmans robots holding her youngling. Shade stood there in awe.

eggman: well hello Shade...wait? *looks at Shana then Shade* two? *laughs* looks like someone got busy!

Shade: SHUT UP AND LET MY DAUGHTER GO!

Eggman: whats it in for me then?

Shade: ...You can take me instead...

Eggman looked puzzled at first then thought. Finally, witht he snap of his fingers he released Shana.

eggman: Come along...

Shade hugged Shana and whispered into her ear:

Shade: tell your father, and be a good girl ok?

Shana: yes mom...

Shade got up and followed eggman without glimpsing back at her crying daughter...Shana ran back into the house tears streaming down her face...Both never stared back.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 7, 2008, 10:19:09 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobobad robo jerk