Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Shadlin was raised by cheetahs in the Valley of Avalar but what secrets lie ahead?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
The cheetahs found a smooth, dark blue rock lying near the hut.
"We must take it," one cheetah said. They tenderly picked it up and carried it back. It was in the valley of Avalar, in the cheetah tribe's territory. Nobody knew where the rock came from, but they kept it. After a while, they went to visit the hermit.
"Ah, this rock brings good fortune. It may not be a rock for long. You must raise and hatch it, for it's life depends on you," he said, examining. All the cheetahs looked puzzled, and went back through the waterfall.
"May I get a grublin?" asked a young, athletic cheetah named Hunter.
"Of course," said another. So Hunter went to get a grublin and brought it back to the fire in their hut.
Eating the grublin, they talked about the rock. The reason it was grublin was because of the beautiful, crystal white snow, so the lake had frozen over. The valley of Avalar was a beautiful place, with waterfalls, caves and rivers here and there. There was no better place to be. All of a sudden, the rock seemed to crack. A new form of life was joining them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment