Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Addition

Shadlin was raised by cheetahs in the Valley of Avalar but what secrets lie ahead?

Chapter 1 - Addition

Chapter 1 - Addition
4 days on, the rock was still breaking. Cracks appeared in the smooth, blue coating and out came a small lizard-type creature with wings. It was a dragon.
"We shall call her Shadlin," announced Hunter. They all agreed and whispered the name in her ear. The young dragon was deep blue with purple swirls and wing webbings. Her crest was also purple and she had a few white horns that matched the snow outside. She shivered a bit and then breathed out a burst of water.
"We can drink something now that isn't freezing! Thanks!" Said another cheetah. Shadlin was cute and chubby, noone could resist snuggling her up to them. After a while, she made it dark by breathing shadow. Shadlin was beautiful, and nobody could replace her. All the cheetahs were extremely thirsty, and then they had a great idea.
"We should deliver water to every single animal in the valley. Let's go," Hunter said. So Shadlin shot water into a few cups and then the cheetahs sent them round starting with the village, then the hermit, then the rest. It was a fabulous idea, and all because of Shadlin. Shadlin was a great help to the village, and therefore nobody wanted to be without her. She could protect and provide water, something unaccessable in the snow.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment