Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Did that just happen?

Shadlin was raised by cheetahs in the Valley of Avalar but what secrets lie ahead?

Chapter 3 - Did that just happen?

Chapter 3 - Did that just happen?
"W-w-what happened there?" Shadlin stammered, immediately turning back to normal.
"We saw you change into your dark form. Those dragons only want you back in the dragon city, where you can grow up to be like them," one cheetah explained softly.
"But just because I'm growing up with you doesn't been I'm gonna be pouncing and bow and arrowing and all in a manner of cheetahing, does it?" she protested.
"I guess you're right. But we're gonna have to protect the village, or you have to explain to the dragons why you are living here. We are your family and nothing can stop it," the cheetah replied. Shadlin nodded her head solemnly.
"But why did I turn dark all of a sudden?" she asked.
"Questions, questions, so many questions! You only turned dark because one of your parents were dark. They pass it on, you know," he answered.
"Anyway, enough chit-chat, time you were off to bed! Good night!"
"Night."
Shadlin was sleeping soundly in one of the buildings, dreaming of the days to come with her family of cheetahs. Also, she dreamt about herself turning dark. She still couldn't work out why. Suddenly, it came to her. Just because she was inside an egg doesn't necessarily mean she didn't remember anything! Her dad had the element of shadow, which was dark, but Shadlin had that power, but her mum could transform into a dark dragon. That was the answer!
The next morning, Shadlin was eager to explain her dreams and thoughts, flashbacks and visions to the cheetahs.
"Listen up, I figured out about the dark form I have inside me. Just because I was inside an egg, doesn't mean I didn't remember anything. My dad was a shadow dragon, but my mum could turn into a much darker dragon and like you said, parents pass down their powers. That must have been the reason!" She exclaimed.
"Wanna go for a swim?" The cheetahs decided to watch her. Shadlin was relieved that the snow and ice had finally disappeared and that they could eat fish and cool down. The valley was back to normal once more.
"It's wierd, turning dark. You never know what's going to happen," Shadlin randomly burst out.
"Correct," said a cheetah. Shadlin was bathing under the waterfall.
"You know, I think it's time we showed you the entire valley."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment