Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Vacation

Spyro and Cynder have arrived back home, and one of the dragons has been taken by evil. But Spyro''s gonna take a break until he''s older, who''s going to save her?

Chapter 0 - Vacation

Chapter 0 - Vacation
A few years after Malefor's defeat, Spyro and Cynder had returned home to see their friends and best friends Ember and Flame. Everybody was extremely excited to see them and the 2 were congratulated and there was a huge party. However, during the night there was a piercing scream, and it seemed Chareon of Earth had been taken away! Nobody knew who did it, but nobody dared to follow just in case darkness was returning. The last thing that was seen was a couple of black dragons flying away into the distance.
"What can we do to save her?" Spyro asked.
"Spyro, you can't fight anymore for a while. Take a break for once. Anway, when we turn adults, we will go and find her. And that won't be long," Cynder replied. Cynder was one of the best people to go to for advice, since it always made sense and if it was about darkness and corruption, even better. Ember was still quite young, about 12 and Flame was 20. They were learning the ways of fighting.
The next day, the 4 dragons decided to go to dragon shores for a small holiday. Spyro led all of them towards Avalar and they shot through a portal to Dragon Shores. It had extended now, and the beach was bigger and there were more activities, eating booths, a few caves and the theatre was bigger too.
"Home sweet home," Spyro sighed. Cynder had never been here, so she and Ember immediately zoomed off to have fun.
"Doesn't it feel great to know you can take a break and have fun every now and again?" Flame asked. Spyro nodded. He hadn't been back to his proper home for approximately 10/11 years now, so he was so happy to be back. He and Flame leapt under the water and had a swimming race. The 2 of them were so happy to be back with eachother, and Cynder was getting on well with Ember. Cynder and Ember were on the rollercoaster, screaming with joy.
"Just a quick question, are you Spyro's girlfriend?" Ember shouted above the roaring of the rollercoaster.
"Yes, why would you ask?" Cynder replied.
"Because I really want to be with Flame, but I don't know how to tell him. How did you get Spyro?" Ember asked again.
"I just said I love you to him," Cynder yet again replied. "But I would be happy to help you get Flame, just as long as it isn't pretending or lying." Ember thought. "Ok, deal," she said. So the 2 girls got off the rollercoaster, collected their tickets and went to find the boys. They were very dizzy, so they sat down in a deck chair and closed their eyes, soaking up the rays of the sun.
"This feels so good," Ember sighed. Cynder agreed. Spyro and Flame emerged from the water and sat down in deck chairs with Cynder and Ember and also soaked up the rays. The sun was at it's highest, so the 4 decided to get some lunch.
"Who's up for tacos?" Spyro called. The rest followed him and they got some fresh, warm tacos, cooked under the sun.
"This is good," Flame said with his mouth full. Ember just kept going back for more, then everybody else did too. This was probably the best holiday they had ever had.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment