Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The truth can snap you

After Shadow finds Sonic waist deep in snow he takes the hedgehog back to his ''cave''. Thats where Sonic finds out the truth about Shadow.

Chapter 1 - The truth can snap you

Chapter 1 - The truth can snap you
The snow pelted the creatures face as it grew colder. It felt like rocks being pelted at hard concrete. The blue creature was barely alive after falling from space. He looked around weakly wishing help would come. This creature was none other than Sonic the Hedgehog. Suddenly another person come into view. A black and red hedgehog.
"sh-sha..dow..!" he called weakly as he went unconscious.


*Sonic Pov*

I woke up later in what appeared to be a cave. I had no idea what time it was, or where I really was. "Hello?" I called out into the area. Then I remembered that i had seen Shadow before I passed out.
"Where could he be..?" I thought to myself. "Shadow? Are you there?" I asked out loud.

*Normal pov*

A pair of red eyes appeared in the darkness as they glared at him.
"S-shadow...? Is... is that you?" he asked, worried that it may be someone else. The red eyes moved closer until they revealed that it was Shadow. But there were some different features on him. Like two bat-like wings..he didn't wear his gloves so you could plainly see that he had claws..a-and FANGS!! He gasped when he saw Shadow.
"Shadow... what happened to you?" he asked, backing up a little because his new appearance scared him. He stopped when he saw how scared Sonic was. Sonic stood up and walked a little bit closer to Shadow. Sonic was trembling, and he touched Shadow's hand by accident. Sonic pulled his hand back, blushing slightly. Shadow looked at him slightly confused. When Sonic stopped blushing, he looked at Shadow and said
"You're... you're so cold... what happened?" Shadow looked away.
"I..It's because I'm not really Alive anymore" he said trying not to freak out the poor hedgehog
"Wh-what do you mean, 'You're not alive'? You're right here! ...Tell me what happened so I can understand what you mean..." Sonic replied.
"I'm a vampire Sonic" The light in Sonic's eyes disappeared as he stared at Shadow in disbelief. Shadow could see how scared the poor hedgie was and turned away.
"The snow storm will stop soon and you can go" he said as he walked to the back of the cave.
"W-wait!" Sonic cried out and chased after Shadow. Shadow looked back at him and stopped.
"Uh... who... who says I want to leave?" Sonic blushed lightly and looked to the side. Shadow turned around to face him.
"You want to stay here?" he asked the blue blur
"Well... I... uh... I want to..." As Sonic fumbled with words trying to get what he wanted to say out, his face started turning a light shade of pink.
"Are you blushing?" Shadow asked Sonic stopped mumbling and looked at Shadow, his face now becoming a bright red.
"N-n-n-n-no!! I-I'm not!" He said and turned around, trying to stop blushing. Shadow chuckled and then without even thinking he hugged him. Sonic blushed more when he felt Shadow's cold body on his back. The cold from Shadow made Sonic start shivering in his arms. Shadow felt him shiver and released him.
"Sorry" Sonic turned around and faced him, trying to hide the fact that his tail was wagging. Shadow saw Sonic's tail though.
"Excited are we?" Shadow chuckled Sonic gasped lightly and started blushing madly again before turning around and saying
"I... well.. uh..." Sonic continued to shiver, but it was more from embarrassment than cold. Shadow thought it was because he was cold. "Come with me" he said leading Sonic down the tunnel of the cave.
"H-huh?! Shadow, where are you taking me?!" Sonic asked. Before Shadow could even give Sonic an answer the cave opened up to what looked like a room. There was a lounge, a small table and a radio. Not much.
"..Huh?... Wha.. You... live here?" Sonic asked, confused. Shadow nodded Sonic looked around.
"Um... I'm just curious... where do you sleep?" he asked. Shadow just pointed to the ceiling. Sonic looked up and started to fall backwards. Shadow chuckled.
" Something wrong?" he asked
"Whoaa... Sorry... When I look up I get this weird feeling..." Sonic explained. Somehow though, Sonic thought that Shadow may have tried to catch him...
"I haven't tried to catch you" Shadow said after reading Sonic's thoughts. Sonic blushed.
"What?" he asked, unaware that Shadow can read his mind.
"You were thinking that i had caught you. Why would I do that?" Sonic gulped. "How... how do you know what I thought?"
"I can read minds" Sonic's eyes pupils shrunk and he blushed lightly again. "What if he figures out that I...?" He thought.
"Like me? I already know" Shadow said with a grin, Sonic's face turned bright red again and his eyes gave off a look of sadness.
"I.. I do not!!" he argued. Shadow shook his head in amusement
"Your so stubborn. You just don't want to admit it. I'll admit it if you do" he smiled
"You... like me?" Sonic asked, pondering Shadow's response. He nodded slightly "Well... I don't just like you as a friend... if that's what you mean..." Sonic said without thinking and covered his mouth, blushing extremely. Shadow grinned and walked up to him.
"You don't have to be embarrassed to say it. We're the only ones here. And who am I gonna tell?"
"... I know you... you'd tell everyone I knew just to mess up my life.." Sonic replied, backing up slightly.
"Why do you think I'm all alone out here? Because no one accepts me. Not even you." Shadow's ears drooped as he looked away Sonic hesitated slightly before 'glomping' Shadow accidentally and knocking him to the floor. The way they landed had Shadow and the ground with Sonic on top; their noses touching. Sonic blushed. Shadow chuckled then without hesitation kissed him on the lips Sonic blushed madly and kissed Shadow back. After a few minutes Shadow stopped Sonic stopped as well, eyes half closed and blushing.
"You.. kiss good." Sonic said to break the silence. Shadow chuckled
"Thanks. You too" Sonic smiled and started fiddling with Shadow's ear. Suddenly Shadow felt an erg to bit him and quickly got up.
"Huh? Shadow, what's wrong?" Sonic asked, getting up as well.
"I-Its nothing. It just too dangerous to be around me right now" Shadow tried to explain holding his head ,
"What do you mean?" Sonic asked and put his hand on Shadow's shoulder.
"You know what my kind eats right" Shadow asked looking at him slightly
"... yeah.. but... You wouldn't--ah!" Sonic screamed when Shadow restrained him against the wall.
'Don't do it! Don't do it!' Shadow repeated in his head as he stared at Sonic's neck. Sonic began sweating and shivering in fear, but Shadow was losing control over his instincts. Shadow closed his eyes for a second and then let Sonic go panting heavily Sonic was so scared, he fell instantly to his knees, and couldn't seem to find his voice. He reached out for Shadow and mouthed "Sha..dow.."
"I-I'm sorry" Shadow said, funnily enough this was the first time Shadow had actually said sorry to someone
"..." Sonic said nothing before falling over onto the ground, asleep. He was tired because it was too cold for him out there. Shadow regained his full control and picked Sonic up. He laid him on the lounge before taking his shoes off and clinging to the ceiling to sleep just above him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment