Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - A new war...

The war between Earth and DIAMOND is more extensive than you know.

(This story is based on another that has not yet been completed and is subject to change)

Chapter 0 - A new war...

Chapter 0 - A new war...
In the 12th month of the year 2140, mankind has joined the countless races of the known universe. War and conflict on Earth, have ceased, but have been inherited into the stars. Two of the strongest galatic empires, Andromeda and Desalonia, have approched the brink of war, one that would spell trouble for the galaxies in between them, which include the Milky Way. The United Solarian Starsystems Federation, Earth's space based military, has engaged in battle against DIAMOND, a powerful and expanding empire on the otherside of Andromeda, composed of jurassic and numerous other centerian races, whose recent activities have reason to believe they are instigating the conflict between Andromeda and Desalonia.
DIAMOND's massive control over multiple galaxies and it's army in numbers out of range to be recorded, have caused many battles to flare up. Its army is divided into 3 large factions: the Starnavy, The BlackOps and The Imperial Legion. The Black Ops, which composes almost 2/3rds of DIAMOND's imperial Military and responcible for controlling its territories have engaged in conflicts across the territory against the United Solarian Starsystems Federation. (USSF)
Currently, the Narfaer Black Ops Battlegroup, commanded by Admiral Turok, DIAMOND's AirForce Leader, is currently engaged in a starsystem, neabhoring the Solar System, Saifar. His goal, is currently to strain the USSF's defenses from Earth HUB (UniChain Headquarters Bureru or leading planet) while enacting on a plot to push into Sol.


But let's look at a story that take place around the same time, on the otherside of United Starsystems territory, in the Federation HUB planet, Marquvia and her territories. The smaller, but heavier armed Dezkar Battlegroup commanded by Rear Admiral Tervrokus gets ready to inflitrate the boarders of the Marquvia HUB territory...


This is its story...

DELTA MOON ShadowChampion's
MOONSCAR: the Black War

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment