Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - NOT FINISHED

Sonic's dead, the chaos emeralds are no where to be found, and the Master Emerald is blown to peices! Is this really the end of Sonic?

Chapter 1 - NOT FINISHED

Chapter 1 - NOT FINISHED
How it all started...

"THAT'S IT! I'M TIERD OF THAT RAT!" someone yelled. The person pulled out a gun.
"Since all the chaos emeralds are all scattered out, and Tails' X-Tornado is toast, maybe I can kill Sonic- and his friends can't bring him back. As soon as I get the Master Emerald out of the way. Josh!" A black hedgehog came out of the shadow's. A fat man handed him a gun.
"Shoot Knuckles with this- it won't kill him, but he'll go out for a while," Josh, or Joshua, nodded.
"And bring back the Master Emerald," ordered the fat man.
The man's name was Ivo Robotnik, AKA, Dr. Eggman.

After Sonic is shot...

Tails tried to fix the X-Tornado, Knuckles searched for the Master Emerald peices, fore he was awake now, and Amy was crying to death in her room. Someone knocked on her door.
"GO AWAY!" Amy screamed.
Shadow, the one who knocked, went wide eyed. True, she did lose her best friend...
"No, don't go there again...," whispered Shadow. He thought of Maria and tears formed in his eyes.
"Amy, please, I want to talk," He heard some moving around in the room. The door opened.
"What do you want?!" Amy snapped.
"To talk to you," answered Shadow.
Amy wass still crying. She embraced Shadow, wanting someone to comfort her. Shadow blushed a little, but hugged her back. He laid his head on hers as Amy sobbed into his chest hair. Shadow's one weakness was to see girls cry that he cared about.
"Amy, let's go in your room," Amy pulled away from Shadow and nodded. They went into her room and shut the door. Amy hugged Shadow again.
"I...can't...believe...he's...gone!" She sobbed in between words. Shadow rubbed her back. He wanted to tell her it would be alright, but he didn't want to lie- he knew Sonic wasn't coming back. Tails wasn't even half way finished, and Knuckles hadn't found a trace of the Master Emerald. Rouge was helping too! All the chaos emerald finders were destroyed. The only one left was in the unrunning plane.
"Me either," admitted Shadow.
"Me either," They laid on Amy's bed, Amy still sobbing on Shadow's chest. Shadow looked at his only best friend that was alive. He hated seeing her like this. But there was no way to calm her down. He jumped a little when he felt Amy's arms go around his waist.
"She's asleep," Shadow realized, after looking at her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment