Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lovebound

This is a chapter about Tails and his lover Tulip the hedgehog. She sniffs a posionous rose while trying to get flowers for Tails and now Tails must travel through Ice Cap's Mountains to find these berries that should cure here sickness

Chapter 1 - Lovebound

Chapter 1 - Lovebound


Love bound (Part 2)




Tails: Tulip! Oh no! She sniffed the poisonous rose. What should I do? I should've been there to stop her. Come on Tails! Snap out of it! I have to find a cure. But what?

Hmm… I got it! Big bro always says the best cure for poisons were the Blue Mountain Berries that are found on Ice Caps Mountains. I have to get those berries, but I can't leave her here. Hmm… Then I have no choice. I'll have to carry her.



Tulip sniffed the poisonous rose and now Tails tries to save her by venturing out into Ice Cap's Cold and wintery blizzards! Tails is traveling in within Ice Cap, cold and hungry. To his surprise he spots a cabin far out in the blizzard.



Tails: Wow! A Cabin! Who's ever it is, I bet they have food and maybe a warm cozy bed!



Tails goes inside the cabin



Tails: I was right! FOOD! Looks like someone was going to have breakfast. This might not be the right thing to do but I'm starving!



Tails: Here Tulip eat some. It'll keep your energy up.



Tails and Tulip begin to eat the breakfast food.



Tails: Yumm! That was delicious! Well Tulip I think we ought to get out of here. Who knows when the owner will return.



Tulip: Tails.



Tails: Is something wrong Tulip? You're not getting worse are you?



Tulip: Sorry.



Tails: Huh?



Tulip: Sorry…. About …the flower….



Tails: It's okay. You didn't know. It was just a big mis----(gasp!)



All of a sudden, someone starts to turn the doorknob.



Tails: Uh-oh! Let's hide behind those boxes!



The shady character steps inside the cabin



???: My breakfast! Who ate my breakfast! Come on out! I know someone's in here! Just come out and surrender quietly!……. Not talking , eh? I got some radical moves that'll tear this cabin down in one strike!

Tulip: Ah…ah… ahh…



Tails nods telling Tulip not to sneeze



Tulip: AHH-CHOOOO!



Tail:(Gasp!)



End of Part One


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lynn_The_Fox on August 1, 2005, 3:38:16 AM

Lynn_The_Fox on
Lynn_The_Foxoh boy, what happens next *waiting for next chapter*