Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Love bound Part 2

This is a chapter about Tails and his lover Tulip the hedgehog. She sniffs a posionous rose while trying to get flowers for Tails and now Tails must travel through Ice Cap's Mountains to find these berries that should cure here sickness

Chapter 2 - Love bound Part 2

Chapter 2 - Love bound Part 2


Love bound (Part 2)



The angry cabin owner jumps to where Tails and Tulip are.



???: A fox and a hedgehog… you two ate my breakfast!



Tails: Uh…um… we're sorry. We were just hungry and cold and we saw your cabin and----



???: Enough talk! Just why are kids like you out all the way here in Ice Cap? It's dangerous ya know!



Tails: I have no choice! My friend Tulip is sick. I need to get the Blue Mountain Berries here in Ice Cap. You would happen to have seen any, would you?



???: Yeah. I have.



Tails: Could you tell us where!



???: Well… there are some near here, but you'll have to climb to the highest peak of Ice Cap Mountian. It's far from here. I don't think a kid like you could manage out there in that intense cold. It's got to be below 0 degrees out there!



Tails: I don't like the idea either, but it's the only choice I got. Tulip needs those berries.



???: The name's Radical, kid. Radical the Wolf. What's yours?



Tails: My names Miles Prower, but you can call me Tails.



Radical: Well Tails, if you're going to go out there, I won't stop ya. But all I'm say'n is that I won't be easy. You and that little hedgehog could get killed.



Tails: Don't worry. My hometown is in the cold. I'll manage.



Radical: Yeah but I don't think that hedgehog will. Seems like a job for a wolf, not a fox. Here take this it'll keep ya warm.



Radical gives Tulip a blanket



Tulip: Thank you.



Tails and Tulip walk out of Radical's Cabin into the cold.



Tails: Thanks for everything!



Radical: Yeah yeah! Go on. Get outta here ya breakfast munchers. And try to be careful!





Tails: We will!



Tails and Tulip start traveling and venture closer and closer to Ice Cap Mountain.

Within a days worth of time, they finally approach their destination.



Tails: Whoa! Ice Cap Mountain. It's a lot bigger than I pictured. I hope Radical's right.



Tulip: *Cough! *Cough!



Tails: Oh no! The poison's getting worse! I've got no time to loose!



Tails tries flying up the mountains thinking it would be easier for at least 4 hours. Freezing cold, Tails tires out and starts to climb. He's now almost halfway up the mountain.



Tails: How long is this mountain! (*Breathing heavily) I don't even think I'm halfway there! My tails are to numb to fly now! No matter what…I have to keep going.



All of a sudden, the mountain starts to rumble!



Tails: Aaahh! What's that!?



Little does Tails know, the evil scientist, Kiro the Hedgehog's base is near the top of his destination.



Meanwhile at Kiro's base…



Kiro: Ah! Jiro you idiot! Go practice you psychic powers elsewhere! JUST NOT IN THE BASE!



Jiro: Fine.



[Jiro exits the base]



Kiro: Now it'll take me forever to get the fusion chamber back online!



Jiro: *Sigh. It's kinda dull around here. I need something to entertain me in this desert Iceland. But who would come their way out here?



Tails: Where almost there Tulip. Just hang in there.



Jiro looks down the mountain…

Jiro: Ah. The fox boy. Sonic the Hedgehog's pal. This could be fun.



Jiro uses his psychic powers to fly towards Tails direction.



Jiro: Just what are you doing on our mountain fox!



Tails: Someone owns the mountain? Uh… you wouldn't mind helping us up, would ya?



Jiro: The nerve of some people! We seem to get a lot of trespassers. Oh well… Say good-bye fox boy!



He uses his mind powers and launches a psychic wave that knocks Tails and Tulip off of their grip on the ledge.



Tails and Tulip: Aaahhhhaahaaa!!!



Jiro: Have a nice fall!! Ha ha ha ha haa!



End of Part 2

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment