Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Exposure=LOVE!!

Tails and Rick are in love with Jane the Echidna and Sarah the Fox. AWSOME STORY! MY BEST YET!!!

Chapter 1 - Exposure=LOVE!!

Chapter 1 - Exposure=LOVE!!


The Adventures of Tails and Rick



By ShadowLord



Disclaimer: I do NOT own Miles “Tails” Prower, but I DO own Rick the Echidna, Jane the Echidna and Sarah the Fox. So if you're going to use any of my fan characters in your art or fanfic, please request permission by posting the request on my profile. Thanks! Oh, Rick is a blue echidna that looks just like Knuckles except his skin is blue (bad grammar, but who the heck cares). Sarah is a purple fox with purple fur, a pink shirt and blue jeans. Jane is a pink echidna with a purple shirt and blue jeans. Enjoy!









In Tails' lab…..





Rick walks in



Tails: Hey Rick! Glad you could come.



Rick: Hey Tails. So what is it?



Tails: Do you remember science class yesterday?



Rick: No, I fell asleep.



Tails: Typical. Anyway, while Mr. Davidson was talking about crap that I already knew, he said the word “hormones” it gave me an idea.



Rick: What the heck are hormones?



Tails: Their a chemical in boys' brains that make them like girls. They could make them even like girls they use to hate! They start to kick in at some point in their lives. It could be the same thing for girls liking us, but I don't know.



Rick: I see. So what's your devious plan?



Tails: *holding a bottle with pink gas in it” If a male is exposed to this serum, it will set off the hormones in their brain. After that, they'll fall in love with the first girl they see. My plan is to invite Sonic and Amy over, expose Sonic to the serum and make Amy the first girl he sees! MUA HA HA HA!



Rick: THAT IS THE BEST PLAN EVER!



Both: lol lol lol lol!



Tails: *shakes the bottle and drops. Bottle breaks and pink gas spreads everywhere.* OH CRAP!



Rick: OHHHHH MY GOD!!!!



Both: *faint*



Outside of the lab…



Jane:*knocks on door* we'll have sold these cookies in no time!



Sarah: Not only will we get the cookie sellers of the year award, but will also get new Girl Scout uniforms. These itch really bad! *scratches arm*



Jane: Some ones in their… HOLY CRAP! ITS RICK AND TAILS FROM SCIENCE CLASS!



Sarah: OH MY GOD!!



Jane: But it's a good thing we both have crushes on them secretly. That Rick is so dreamy…



Sarah: Well Tails is so hot…



Both: *Sigh*



Jane: Their both unconscious! We'd better take them to the hospital!



Sarah: Right!



Jane: *uses super strength to punch door down and carries Rick to the car*



Sarah: *carries Tails to the car*





At the hospital, Rick and Tails are lying down in one of the rooms.





Jane: Rick, Rick wake up….



Rick: uhhhh….. uh…. *struggles to wake up*



Jane: WAKE UP GOLDYLOCKS!!! *takes a wooden board and smacks Rick*



Rick: HOLY CRAP!!! YOU BEAT..nick? in his thoughts: Oh my god, she is so sexy…



Sarah: Wake up, Tails…



Tails *wakes up* in his thoughts: Oh my god, what a hottie… Out of thoughts: OH MY GOD!! *jumps out of the bed and grabs Rick then flies out window…



Girls: ???



Outside….





Tails: *lands on grassy field* WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!?!?!?



Rick: I have no clue!



Tails: Oh my god…



Rick: What? *gasps*



Both: WE'RE IN LOVE!!!!!





DU DU DUMMMMM!!



We'll that's all for now. PLEASE COMMENT! More coming soon.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

STory-MAker-843 on May 27, 2006, 6:11:38 AM

STory-MAker-843 on
STory-MAker-843Wow!! This is gud, can't wait 2 c th next chapter

PureDark on August 6, 2005, 8:20:48 AM

PureDark on
PureDarkJA JA JA JA JA!!!!!!!! Tails in love!!! Good one!!!

CrimsonNightshade on July 14, 2005, 3:04:39 AM

CrimsonNightshade on
CrimsonNightshadeFunny! ya think you could check out my pics? plz comment!