Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter III Amy Going To Her Job:

Ayame has to deal with her husband and be a ninja but a seceret love for Rikkimaru is hidden within her My best Fan fic yet

Chapter 3 - Chapter III Amy Going To Her Job:

Chapter 3 - Chapter III Amy Going To Her Job:
It’s late in the evening almost dark Tim and Amy are in the Dojo, Tim is getting ready to go to bed and Amy is getting ready for a mission and picking out items for the mission. “Blow Gun check, Darts/ Poison Darts check, swords check, throwing stars check, smoke bombs check, grappling hook check, ok I think I’m ready to go now to wait until Tim goes to sleep. “Amy are you coming to bed” said Tim “whoa ouch” Amy said an she as she poked herself with a throwing star as she was putting it in a utility belt. “Yes” she said. She had her ninja cloths and items ready to go. She went to go to bed with her husband Tim. “snore, snore” Tim snored, “Yes time to leave” Amy thought She went and changed into her ninja costume and jumped out the window and went to go on a mission. “ Ayame” said a mysterious voice “who is there” she replied. Ayame was her ninja name. It was Rikimaru. Rikimaru was a ninja on the side Ayame is on and he helps her out. Even though Ayame is married to Tim she has a crush on Rikimaru. “Rikimaru I have a question, I was supposed to meet Gohda here where is he and why are you here” Ayame asked. “Gohda is hurt and I need to help you on this mission, I know where he wants us to go” Rikimaru replied.
“You said Gohda is hurt, but Rikimaru you should be with him and not helping me, go stay with him” Ayame said in shock. “Kiku is with him, he will be fine and you need me on this mission” Rikimaru replied trying to calm Ayame down. “Well I guess” Ayame said ready to kick some ninja butt.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chrislock on August 22, 2004, 11:39:05 PM

chrislock on
chrislockWow, this is great fanfic material keep it up!!